Screenshot_20190518-213126_Gallery.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20190518-213115_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-213115_Gallery.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 122
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Alexanderr, kobecel and 2 others
like 4, he's still at a level where confidence and gymmaxing could take him somewhere

Imo he'll have trouble dating irl cause he looks masc (not really the good kind) for Asian girls and he looks too Asian (not masc enough) for the western world. Just my opinion ? Asian girls hate Asian bald men

Imo he has tonnes of asymmetry (really obvious) and here's just a few - ears, eyes, nose holes, nose, face.

He's eyebrows, eyes and bone structure isn't enough, also he looks a little chubby.
I'll add on that he looks kinda goofy in the pics and his huge asymmetrical and cartiledge nose isn't helping either...just my opinion tho ?

Imo he'll have trouble dating irl cause he looks masc (not really the good kind) for Asian girls and he looks too Asian (not masc enough) for the western world. Just my opinion ? Asian girls hate Asian bald men

Imo he has tonnes of asymmetry (really obvious) and here's just a few - ears, eyes, nose holes, nose, face.

He's eyebrows, eyes and bone structure isn't enough, also he looks a little chubby.
I'll add on that he looks kinda goofy in the pics and his huge asymmetrical and cartiledge nose isn't helping either...just my opinion tho ?
This is me at 18 with a shaved head. I was kinda high in bodyfat. But do you think i could pull off the shaved head?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190516-180347_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190516-180347_Messenger.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 102
Cartiledgeless nose* my bad
This is me at 18 with a shaved head. I was kinda high in bodyfat. But do you think i could pull off the shaved head?
You can pull off the shaved look way better than he can. Imo you look better shaved than your long haired pics. Have you tried growing out your hair just a bit tho? Not to the point of long hair but like normal male length hair?

haha its cool. Id say hes not terriblle lookking but not good either. Look at the pic i sent do you think the shaved head suits me?

You can pull off the shaved look way better than he can. Imo you look better shaved than your long haired pics. Have you tried growing out your hair just a bit tho? Not to the point of long hair but like normal male length hair?
yes i have alot of pictues lol.

haha its cool. Id say hes not terriblle lookking but not good either. Look at the pic i sent do you think the shaved head suits me?

Yea obviously he is no where near being ugly but I'm just being super precise in criticizing him cause after all this a forum for criticism. ?

Yea obviously he is no where near being ugly but I'm just being super precise in criticizing him cause after all this a forum for criticism. ?
I gotten told i look very masculine for a asian lol. My friend told me that. I agree the fourm is soppose to be about looks.

He needs to get massive muscles and quality tattoos everywhere tbh.

Ur head looks very small compared to ur jaw. hope that’s just the angle.

Yeah u could pull of bald with tattoos and gym

Ur head looks very small compared to ur jaw. hope that’s just the angle.

Yeah u could pull of bald with tattoos and gym
my head isnt small. its bigger then average. My jaw overpowers my head though. But i herd the jaw overpowering the head is ideal. The rock also has a small head lol.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Absi and razerftw
Noooo women love people with very good lower 3rd with bald hair this man has a decent lower 3rd to be fair it's not subhuman but he need a full angular lower 3rd to be considered attractive

But women love bald men.
No they don’t at all. They love good lower third, decent eyes, decent lips, and a good hair. That literally makes up 80 percent of a guy’s facial aesthetics.

An Asian baldcel..

Rare!

He'd be atleast average with hair