• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, bugeye, 5'8manlet and 18 others
Screenshot 20201107 171118

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Iron-Man-mask-scare-prank.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3323, justshowerbro and 11 others
Wait till you see the tiktok where woman say they like personality more than looks.
Then the blackpill will be destroyed.

Over for your IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6403 and 14 others
It’s not rocket science. USA Asians like black guys. And the rest like white guys. You could tell by her makeup too

@Baldingman1998 change your avi don't fucking dox me like that

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6723, Dommaxxer and 7 others
It’s not rocket science. USA Asians like black guys. And the rest like white guys. You could tell by her makeup too
Why would USA Asians not prefer white men just like all the other noodlewhores?

cope-lol-gif.143048

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 8765 and JustBeCurryBrah
Negroids are usually promoted heavily in the media over there.

If currys were promoted over there, the chicks would start thirsting over them. That’s how women are for the most part.

If currys were promoted over there, the chicks would start thirsting over them. That’s how women are for the most part.
I'll be honest, I REALLY don't believe asians don't prefer white men in the US too just like anywhere else in the world

I don't think white girls actually thirst over black men.

I'll be honest, I REALLY don't believe asians don't prefer white men in the US too just like anywhere else in the world
I mean they still like White men (since they are the majority) but Black dudes have the reputation for being great athletes, rapper/singer, entertainers etc...

It’s all about status.

I mean they still like White men (since they are the majority) but Black dudes have the reputation of being great athletes, rapper/singer etc...

It’s all about status.
No it's about looks lmao

I'm talking about genuine attraction
Who cares about "genuine attraction”

Most of the population are either painfully average or below that. The men that most women meet on a daily basis are usually not good looking. This is where having cash and/or having status helps.

Who cares about "genuine attraction”

Most of the population are either painfully average or below that. The men that most women meet on a daily basis are usually not good looking. This is where having cash and/or having status helps.
I do

True, but women would rather stay celibate for years than fuck a non-chad. Plus in their DMs on Tinder IG etc there's TONS of actual chads lmao so it's not like they can't get them

Wait till you see the tiktok where woman say they like personality more than looks.
Then the blackpill will be destroyed.

Over for your IQ
I said jfl so over for your iq

I do

True, but women would rather stay celibate for years than fuck a non-chad. Plus in their DMs on Tinder IG etc there's TONS of actual chads lmao so it's not like they can't get them
A chad imo is someone who has made a name for himself and is someone people respect. Most of those good looking dudes are gonna stop getting sex once their looks fade away.

You can never change your physical looks or height, except for putting on some muscle mass to your frame.

My advise to u is focus on the things u can actually change in your life, like money, status etc...

A chad imo is someone who has made a name for himself and is someone people respect. Most of those good looking dudes are gonna stop getting sex once their looks fade away.

You can never change your physical looks or height, except for putting on some muscle mass to your frame.

My advise to u is focus on the things u can actually change in your life, like money, status etc...
surgery exists though

It’s not rocket science. USA Asians like black guys. And the rest like white guys.
No they dont

They dont prefer blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 7776
No they dont

They dont prefer blacks.
Yeah they do. At least in the USA. Obviously in South Korea they don’t. But in a place like California it’s more likely.

Last edited:
Yeah they do. At least in the USA. Obviously in South Korea they don’t. But in a place like California it’s more likely.
Na they dont. They mostly date white/asian guys. The rare offshoot theyll date a curry or black, but thats a rare combo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332