Asians are fucking walking piles of genetic shit

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
asians have chink eyes, no fucking facial bones, weird ass yellow skin, shit languages that have shitty ass letters to write, they have accents that make them get confused for confirmed down syndrome patients like man fuck asians

chinese are the worst offenders i swear

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE 1 BILLION CHINESE ARE THEY REPRODUCING LIKE ROACHES???
37C17E79 33AA 469F 89FE A5DC56D60FC7

chinese asians are walking bots i swear if you slap them in the face they wouldn’t flinch cause they’re not sentient.

fucking chinese also hack on videogames like virgin losers cause they have no power IRL as the 4’11 ricecel nerd neck manlets they are

FUCK ASIANS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, karbo, didntreadlol and 11 others
asians have chink eyes, no fucking facial bones, weird ass yellow skin, shit languages that have shitty ass letters to write, they have accents that make them get confused for confirmed down syndrome patients like man fuck asians

View attachment 190388

chinese asians are walking bots i swear if you slap them in the face they wouldn’t flinch cause they’re not sentient.

fucking chinese also hack on videogames like virgin losers cause they have no power IRL as the 4’11 ricecel nerd neck manlets they are

FUCK ASIANS

A looks matter less in those area feminine faces are actually preferred around east Asian cultures and rapid industrialization leading to more leading to population growth

A looks matter less in those area feminine faces are actually preferred around east Asian cultures and rapid industrialization leading to more leading to population growth
did not understand a word son

It's just same as india and africa.
The most attractive race dont reproduce much, subhuman races especially in shithole countries reproduce like cockroaches
Asians are by far the most hideous I can tell. Literally everyone is recessed

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Knowledge

Cope. Many Asians have great cheekbones, robust square jaws and bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, BigBoy and Averagecel
The most attractive race dont reproduce much, subhuman races especially in shithole countries reproduce like cockroaches

Can i get citation on that claim ? also i have noticed by that article i provided that beauty is down to the region distinct to the area eat asian faces were rated the most attractive in east asian area's.

Also i'm sorry for my unprofessional behavior yesterday but i should have collected myself
Cope. Many Asians have great cheekbones, robust square jaws and bone mass.

True tbqh

Africans are robust

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel

View attachment 190388

FUCK ASIANS
They indeed are the equivalent to sewer rats
I wish we could do an absolute cleansing in those shitholes and repopulate them with actual humans

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Petsmart
No idea how they managed to get to a population of 1 billion.

• +1
Asians > Curries

At least they don't poop on the street like indians do.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and BigBoy
My yellow fever went away and a lot of chink foids look subhuman to me now. There are still a lot of cute ones though.

No idea how they managed to get to a population of 1 billion.
High iq allowed them to live for so long

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Averagecel
Asians are insect-like after hundreds of years of brutal slaughter and subjugation from countless foreign people. Their gene pool has been rendered an amalgamated mess because of rape. They are proof enough that race-mixing is disastrous

• +1
Asians > Curries

At least they don't poop on the street like indians do.

Keep crying for us asians While the rice cels cuck your entire system

• Love it
My yellow fever went away and a lot of chink foids look subhuman to me now. There are still a lot of cute ones though.

High iq allowed them to live for so long
Indians have a population of 1 billion as well, so it can’t be high IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Averagecel
They're preparing the needed canon fodder for World War III.
Africans are robust
They're definitely robust. That's why they're enslaved hired for manual labor.

Imagine being so robust that you're still being enslaved in 2019. :lul:

Last edited:
Indians have a population of 1 billion as well, so it can’t be high IQ.
My theory is since both were ancient civilizations and managed to stay world powers until Europeans started moving seawards, they had enough time and resources to foster a large population. And along with that Asian(all of Asia) have cultures where the children are expected to take care of their parents when the parents become old. So they have multiple kids so at least 1 kid could survive and have enough resources to take care of them when the time comes.

My theory is since both were ancient civilizations and managed to stay world powers until Europeans started moving seawards, they had enough time and resources to foster a large population. And along with that Asian(all of Asia) have cultures where the children are expected to take care of their parents when the parents become old. So they have multiple kids so at least 1 kid could survive and have enough resources to take care of them when the time comes.
Infecting their youth with western culture will inevitably crumble this foundation

• +1
Asians are insect-like after hundreds of years of brutal slaughter and subjugation from countless foreign people. Their gene pool has been rendered an amalgamated mess because of rape. They are proof enough that race-mixing is disastrous
literally highest IQ races lol

• +1
Infecting their youth with western culture will inevitably crumble this foundation
The process has already started. Im curry and an only child. The entire family is dissapointed in me because I have "pure American values"(fucking lol i just wanna move out when I turn 18). Id say within a generation or 2 in western nations asians and currys wont follow this tradition.

In the homelands I think the tradition will loosely stay but very white-washed.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, toolateforme and Solidcoin
Brutal suifuel thread for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and LordNorwood
Sum Ting Wong! Ho Lee Fuck!

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, jodanielle and Petsmart
Yikes... lets unpack this! You are a misogonknee man and are bad and racist and i hate you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, toolateforme, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Don't bully me bro

Screenshot 18

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
that left guy's gonial angle...positively pissening

a lot of asian girls are qt 3.14 ngl tbh