asked my sister what she thought of gandy,barret,chico

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
she said barret wasnt good looking (lol). I kinda assumed she was going to since barret has features tht are better then most females so they just say that cus of jealousy etc.

anyway so i asked about gandy, she said he looks good but she doesnt think he looks "that good"

i also asked her wht she thought of chico and she said he was hot.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel and badromance
we all should chicomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Chico has the best personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, nestivv, Ritzy2KReborn and 7 others
Asked the same

Gandy: ew

Barrett: his head is too wide

Chico: cute

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Extra Chromosome
Yeah Barrett isn't conventionally gl whatsoever. Say what you want about Chico but he's about as conventially gl as you can get.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Aribbaa
Asked my sister:

Barrett: not attractive because he looks fake
Gandy: handsome
Chico: hot

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I saw Chico in a Macy's catalog and the only thing my sister said was "okay some dude in a pullover?"

• +1

I watched the Chico photo shoot video and blushed when he looked into the cam ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nestivv, dogtown, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
why would u ask ur sister and not a girl u know? creepy fuck

• +1
She would lick all their shit off their asshole if she saw them in person anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and dodt
She would lick all their shit off their asshole if she saw them in person anyway

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

It's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the real deal.

• +1
Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

It's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the real deal.
Thanks for the brownpill my BLACK brother.
I do believe that the colour brown was chosen due to the fact that it is a mix between red + blue + yellow. Which in turn gave us a revolutionary counter-intuitive schook of thought that might render even Aristotelian writings useless.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Barett looks like a botox abomination

Barett looks like a botox abomination
He probably got redpilled at a very young age, let's say around 13. He saved up for surgery and ascended at 17/18 and was scouted by an agency. Fruadmaxxed to a level that the average incel on this site can't reach

barret

• +1
Reactions: Tony
she said barret wasnt good looking (lol). I kinda assumed she was going to since barret has features tht are better then most females so they just say that cus of jealousy etc.

anyway so i asked about gandy, she said he looks good but she doesnt think he looks "that good"

Asked the same

Gandy: ew

Barrett: his head is too wide

Chico: cute

Get back to us when you show her Alain Delon.

Cope. Barret is a god.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tony, dogtown and androidcel
I asked my gf about chico, barret, nessman etc
She said hottest model was marlon teixeira and nessman.
She said ew to gandy and said chico was "basic"

barrett mogs but ask about marlon brando too