androidcel

Banned
Online Seliken

Administrator

Threads:6
Reacts Given: 26
Reacts Received: 34
Murderous
1 minute ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by Seliken.)
This will be a short thread. Also, no sources. I read a bunch of stuff, you'll just have to take my word for it niggas.

Diet:

• Be under 20% bf and over 12%
  • No dairy
  • Under 2g of salt
  • Eat at maintenance
  • Eat high fat, high protein, low-medium carb (you can eat some bread, but make sure you get most from vegetables)
  • No alcohol
  • No fruits
  • No sugar (Use xylitol, erythriol, acesulfame, cyclamate, etc.)
  • Eat beef (max 100-200g or you'll get bloat)
  • Mid cholesterol

Supplementing (as many as you can):

• Make sure you have no vitamin or mineral deficienties, they will affect your hormones. You can get tested first or just go ahead and supplement like a mad man
  • Ashwagandha (2g daily)
  • Aspirin (250mg once per week)
  • Yohimbine (5mg once every 2 hours from morning to afternoon, around 18:00)
  • Forskolin (100mg daily. Not root, extract)
  • Caffeine (200mg split in 2, morning and noon)
  • Zinc (150mg daily)
  • Magnesium Citrate (1g daily, split in 2)
  • Zest of lemon + orange (5g 2 times per day)
  • Micellar Casein (30g once a day)
  • Melatonin (20mg daily before bed. Do not miss doses)
  • St. John's Wort (1g daily. Increases metabolism of testosterone from cholesterol)
  • As much Nicotine as you want + 2g Taurine 2 times a day)
  • 300mg Diindolymethane (3 times per day)

Lifestyle:

• Listen to aggressive music. Has the same effect of T boosting the gym has
  • Go to the gym. The T increase is temporary (1h max) but the more muscle and less fat you have the better
  • Sleep as much as you can
  • Chew gum for a few hours (also increases T temporarily, same as the gym)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, DarknLost, RedPilledStemcel and 6 others
Holy shit did not read a single word

• +1
Reactions: nattycel, left2die, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
or inject

• +1
Reactions: shimada, LightingFraud, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
Listening to music raises t? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and kobecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
5mg of Yohimbine every 2hours? Yohimbine HCl is used experimentally to induce panic attacks (in rats and HUMANS TOO), 20mg YHCL with intense cardio almost kills me. I'm taking it daily at the moment for my cut and I'm melting fat away. Took 5-7mg ish today and still feel the anxiogenic affects 10 hours later after taking 1mg Klonopin. Yohimbine HCl is no joke, you can die off it if mixed with stimulants (which I'm stupidly doing but I'm going low on the yohimbine dose.)

I made a post some weeks ago on Yohimbine's mechanism of action. I'll try link it here later. 50mg Yohimbine would have me in a coma, and not much more would give me a fatal heart attack. Everything looks good but seriously don't take 5mg Yohimbine every 2 hours!!

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Deleted member 470
Holy shit did not read a single word
or inject
Listening to music raises t? :lul::lul::lul:
5mg of Yohimbine every 2hours? Yohimbine HCl is used experimentally to induce panic attacks (in rats and HUMANS TOO), 20mg YHCL with intense cardio almost kills me. I'm taking it daily at the moment for my cut and I'm melting fat away. Took 5-7mg ish today and still feel the anxiogenic affects 10 hours later after taking 1mg Klonopin. Yohimbine HCl is no joke, you can die off it if mixed with stimulants (which I'm stupidly doing but I'm going low on the yohimbine dose.)

I made a post some weeks ago on Yohimbine's mechanism of action. I'll try link it here later. 50mg Yohimbine would have me in a coma, and not much more would give me a fatal heart attack. Everything looks good but seriously don't take 5mg Yohimbine every 2 hours!!
Low T high E t. @NickGurr

my 2 old posts re: Yohimbine

"No it's not. I'm glad there's no caffeine, Ritalin, clen etc involved because Yohimbine works in the andrenergic receptor complex allowing all other agonists to really really hit the receptors hard. Beta-1 and Beta-2. Yohimbine blocks something that regulates catecholamine activity in the andrenergic receptor complex, rather than being an agonist or traditional stimulant. Yohimbine is very weird and if taken with the wrong stims you can get fucked up. Apologies for my lack of research or proof but I've read that's how Yohimbine works. I got a serious scare when I took 20mg with caffeine concerta and clen in my system.

Yohimbine sort of opens the gateways for the andrenergic receptors to be "attacked" per-se.

Recommended clinical dose is 20mg but I'd work your way up. And please please make sure you don't have stims in your system. Empty stomach cardio on Yohimbine with some synephrine should be good. But don't go crazy on the caffeine or other stims whilst taking it."

"
A.M Fasted training and/or cardio whilst taking yohimbine HCL pre-workout is a very powerful fatloss routine. Clinical effective dose of Yohimbine HCL is 0.2mg per KG or 0.09mg per lb of bodyweight. Start with NO MORE than 2.5mg, and assess your tolerance all the way up to 20mg. NEVER go over 20mg. Yohimbine can and will kill you. I took 20mg and had to focus on not dying after training. Sat in the steamroom for 4 hours concentrating on not dying. Body was shaking uncontrollably all the way through.

This is because Yohimbine isn't a stimulant in itself but what it does is completely block the alpha-2 andrenergic receptor. This receptor allows catecholamines to bind to it in order to regulate catecholamine activity in the andrenergic complex. These include norepinephrine and ephinephrine. Dopamine also, but doesn't regulate any catecholamines in the brain.

Yohimbine allows for all fight or flight chemicals to build up and become active in the andrenergic complex without any regulation. This is why it is good to drink a black coffee or take a 200mg caffeine pill along with your Yohimbine. It will only be effective if you are fasted. Fat mobilisation will be more efficient and the 200mg caffeine will feel like ALOT more; that's because you temporarily block the receptor that regulates your adrenaline. Yohimbine will also give you a crazy libido boost about 5 hours after; that's just one of the side effects.

I had clenbuterol and methylphenidate in my body when I first took Yohimbine HCL (at 20mg). 50mg of yohimbine and I would've been dead. That being said, Yohimbine is so unique because it essentially stops adrenaline from being regulated during your workout. Instead of it being a stimulant, it's an agent that'll prevent the regulation of stimulants in your system for a period of time.

Don't take 20mg unless your trying to peel of the last bit of fat at like <8% bodyfat. Otherwise, 2.5-5mg for fasted training/cardio with a small amount of caffeine can help a lot in the long run."

I didn't read but it's probably cope anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332

@NickGurr said the effective dosages used in studies are over 15mg, and it exits the body after around 1 hour so you must take every 2h. Also you having a panic attack due to low T is not an excuse to not use it. It's what you have to pay for lowering E and increasing T

150 mg zinc?

Good luck with zinc toxicity and copper deficiency

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
@NickGurr said the effective dosages used in studies are over 15mg, and it exits the body after around 1 hour so you must take every 2h. Also you having a panic attack due to low T is not an excuse to not use it. It's what you have to pay for lowering E and increasing T
I don't have low T and am just stating my experiences. Pretty sure I'm the only person on here to have taken DNP and can say that I feel like I am definitely going to die if I take much more than 20mg. 20mg Yohimbine HCL (pure powder) feels more uncomfortable than 600mg DNP (in a different way).

I hope you try it out and hope you feel how strong it is before accidentally taking 60mg in a day and ending up in the hospital in a coma.

@androidcel I'm not trying to dexterslaboratory-mog you. The rest of the guide is really useful but 5mg of Yohimbine every 2 hours would be fatal. You feel the effects pretty fast, at the 8 hour mark you'll feel the cold sweets and extreme anxiety.

5-7mg ish today and still feel the anxiogenic
That's weird. I take like 12.5 mg with 200 mg of caffeine and feel just fine.

Definitely does not leave the body after 1 hour. 12 hours later after working out on 5-7mg and taking benzos to try negate the panic, I still feel the anxiogenic affects. Yohimbine bark extract might work differently than the HCL I have. Have 5g stashed away, this shit's like a WMD

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
That's weird. I take like 12.5 mg with 200 mg of caffeine and feel just fine.
I took it with ritalin and concerta too. It potentiates their effects massively I guess, just letting andrenaline go wild since Yohimbine inhibits the regulation of fight-or-flight hormones.

idk but there is nothing that you said for your face

no cardiac arrest for your face

Chad doesn’t even know most of these words and t-mogs 95% of this site

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 470
just died thanks

imagine eating all this garbage when all it comes down to is the first law of thermodynamics.

I can’t stop eating mcdonalds
Any ideas?

health benefits/losses aside, unironically taking supplements of something every 2 hours is low E behaviour

if you're that desperate might as well rope and end your suffering already

Online Seliken

Administrator

Threads:6
Reacts Given: 26
Reacts Received: 34
Murderous
1 minute ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by Seliken.)
This will be a short thread. Also, no sources. I read a bunch of stuff, you'll just have to take my word for it niggas.

Diet:

• Be under 20% bf and over 12%
  • No dairy
  • Under 2g of salt
  • Eat at maintenance
  • Eat high fat, high protein, low-medium carb (you can eat some bread, but make sure you get most from vegetables)
  • No alcohol
  • No fruits
  • No sugar (Use xylitol, erythriol, acesulfame, cyclamate, etc.)
  • Eat beef (max 100-200g or you'll get bloat)
  • Mid cholesterol
Supplementing (as many as you can):

• Make sure you have no vitamin or mineral deficienties, they will affect your hormones. You can get tested first or just go ahead and supplement like a mad man
  • Ashwagandha (2g daily)
  • Aspirin (250mg once per week)
  • Yohimbine (5mg once every 2 hours from morning to afternoon, around 18:00)
  • Forskolin (100mg daily. Not root, extract)
  • Caffeine (200mg split in 2, morning and noon)
  • Zinc (150mg daily)
  • Magnesium Citrate (1g daily, split in 2)
  • Zest of lemon + orange (5g 2 times per day)
  • Micellar Casein (30g once a day)
  • Melatonin (20mg daily before bed. Do not miss doses)
  • St. John's Wort (1g daily. Increases metabolism of testosterone from cholesterol)
  • As much Nicotine as you want + 2g Taurine 2 times a day)
  • 300mg Diindolymethane (3 times per day)
Lifestyle:

• Listen to aggressive music. Has the same effect of T boosting the gym has
  • Go to the gym. The T increase is temporary (1h max) but the more muscle and less fat you have the better
  • Sleep as much as you can
  • Chew gum for a few hours (also increases T temporarily, same as the gym)
But more test summons the Norwood reaper. I'm currently in danger (Defcon 1!). Thinning hairs falling from my scalp. 5-20 a day.

Be careful with Creatine and test supplements.

Chad doesn’t even know most of these words and t-mogs 95% of this site
don't wanna get mogged by chad? shoot him the face.

looks > everything, right?

tcaYxrl.gif

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
But more test summons the Norwood reaper. I'm currently in danger (Defcon 1!). Thinning hairs falling from my scalp. 5-20 a day.

Be careful with Creatine and test supplements.
DHT summons the norwood reaper, not testosterone

another retarded ADHD kitchen sink approach with no clear goals or metrics to judge the effectiveness by

you might as well just go a junk science bin like ergolog and pick 10 random items out. It will be as effective (e.g not)

Nickgurr is an idiot. Stop listening to him. Literally what he is doing is keyword google clickholing and then just giving you idiots big lists of supplements and foods that supposedly boost testosterone but are almost always taken out of context, in fact, completely absent of any context.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and x30001
What the fuck does the Aspirin do

another retarded ADHD kitchen sink approach with no clear goals or metrics to judge the effectiveness by

you might as well just go a junk science bin like ergolog and pick 10 random items out. It will be as effective (e.g not)

Nickgurr is an idiot. Stop listening to him. Literally what he is doing is keyword google clickholing and then just giving you idiots big lists of supplements and foods that supposedly boost testosterone but are almost always taken out of context, in fact, completely absent of any context.
Every single post I've seen of yours is a bunch of 12 year old pseudointellectual stuff. Ever since me, Extra and Wincel started putting out some stuff everybody wants to become the next epic aspie scientist.

This list is made for people that either don't want to take roids, are underage and too gay to order. And what are you going on about with the context? I did my research before doing this, cumface. I wont go googling again to find all of my sources

If you think they dont work then fucking prove it cuck

JFL at your name also, exactly what I'd expect from a 12 year old pseudointellectual

health benefits/losses aside, unironically taking supplements of something every 2 hours is low E behaviour

if you're that desperate might as well rope and end your suffering already
Shut up chaddeus

I can’t stop eating mcdonalds
Any ideas?
Rope

I took it with ritalin and concerta too. It potentiates their effects massively I guess, just letting andrenaline go wild since Yohimbine inhibits the regulation of fight-or-flight hormones.
concerta and ritalins the same thing

Also JFL at taking ritalin and clen and blaming it on the yohimbine. Take it alone next time and then share your experience
subliminals nigga
Grew my chin 1m

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Every single post I've seen of yours is a bunch of 12 year old pseudointellectual stuff. Ever since me, Extra and Wincel started putting out some stuff everybody wants to become the next epic aspie scientist.

This list is made for people that either don't want to take roids, are underage and too gay to order. And what are you going on about with the context? I did my research before doing this, cumface. I wont go googling again to find all of my sources

JFL at your name also, exactly what I'd expect from a 12 year old pseudointellectual

Shut up chaddeus

Rope

Also JFL at taking ritalin and clen and blaming it on the yohimbine. Take it alone next time and then share your experience

Grew my chin 1m
One's Methylphenidate IR and ones XR. Relax. What's with the rage?

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Chicken is high potassium so just sub in that with beef

Shut up chaddeus

Rope

Grew my chin 1m
chinmogs me

over for you

if you have no chin, you have no balls
- petre girfin
haha over for you I have balls on my chin

cleft chin gang represent

heres my much better and cheaper to follow guide:

Diet: Beef, Lamb, Raw liver, Fish once a week, all the salt you want, NOTHING ELSE

Supplements: These are gay dont take them. Maybe electrolytes if you work out heavily.

Lifestyle: Be cool god bless

That simple boys.

not one word

asap science are retards

not one word

asap science are retards
asap science are fucking homos

heres my much better and cheaper to follow guide:

Diet: Beef, Lamb, Raw liver, Fish once a week, all the salt you want, NOTHING ELSE

Supplements: These are gay dont take them. Maybe electrolytes if you work out heavily.

Lifestyle: Be cool god bless

That simple boys.
most supplements are gay useless shit. every one I posted is proven to actually work and do its job. inb4: "muh take the real shit if you want to take something"

nigger