Aspie skin scientists gtfih

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
I need a good routine to preserve my collagen and fight wrinkles i am 25 and things are only going to go south skin wise if i don't start skin maxxing as soon as possible anyone has a routine that has accessible products in it (retin a/vit c etc)?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobadopa, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
Retin A
Progesterone Creme
Testosterone Creme

lower/eliminate inflammation and oxidation and use good sunscreen because of Retin A

maybe get Melanotan II for tanning

and good diet for skin and longeivity, but @x30001 knows more
and if you get wrinkles, it is because you have too much soft tissue which do not get stretched (by wide and projecting bones)

Notice how big boned and devloped chads barely get wrinkles ?

Retin A
Progesterone Creme
Testosterone Creme

lower/eliminate inflammation and oxidation and use good sunscreen because of Retin A

and if you get wrinkles, it is because you have too much soft tissue which do not get stretched (by wide and projecting bones)

use sunscreen because of retina a?

no man
no mano
no boyo

u gotta use sunscreen with uva protection cause uva sucks

use sunscreen because of retina a?

no man
no mano
no boyo

u gotta use sunscreen with uva protection cause uva sucks
well, now guess what happens if Retina A puts the skin cells on overdrive and they are exposed toUVA ? You are a lot more sensitive

Retin A
Progesterone Creme
Testosterone Creme

redpill me on progesterone creme, I've also heard people say it can be beneficial for hair loss

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Why should he use T cream?!? Its for trt patients, that are to weak and dumb for injections.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
redpill me on progesterone creme, I've also heard people say it can be beneficial for hair loss
yeah, I will try it for hairloss

but maybe I will smear some on my face

Many reported temporary acne

It bringss elasticity and is for anti-aging and even reversing it

may help for nasolabial wrinkles

It is said to be a hormone for females, but he wanted an aspie scientist

Men need it too, but there are barely any studies on it

and I am too lazy to link or find them
Why should he use T cream?!? Its for trt patients, that are to weak and dumb for injections.
There are androgen receptors in the skin and fat layers

You may inject T, but just applying it trans-dermally on the parts you want, it will be better (before shutting down your natural test production)
In experiments, progesterone was found to be the basic hormone of adaptation and of resistance to stress. The adrenal glands use it to produce their antistress hormones, and when there is enough progesterone, they don't have to produce the potentially harmful cortisol. In a progesterone deficiency, we produce too much cortisol, and excessive cortisol causes osteoporosis, aging of the skin, damage to brain cells, and the accumulation of fat, especially on the back and abdomen.

Experiments have shown that progesterone relieves anxiety, improves memory, protects brain cells, and even prevents epileptic seizures. It promotes respiration, and has been used to correct emphysema. In the circulatory system, it prevents bulging veins by increasing the tone of blood vessels, and improves the efficiency of the heart. It reverses many of the signs of aging in the skin, and promotes healthy bone growth. It can relieve many types of arthritis, and helps a variety of immunological problems.
If progesterone is taken dissolved in vitamin E, it is absorbed very efficiently, and distributed quickly to all of the tissues. If a woman has ovaries, progesterone helps them to regulate themselves and their hormone production. It helps to restore normal functioning of the thyroid and other glands. If her ovaries have been removed, progesterone should be taken consistently to replace the lost supply. A progesterone deficiency has often been associated with increased susceptibility to cancer, and progesterone has been used to treat some types of cancer.

Last edited:
checkout my thread on longevity

Yeah go on and apply testosterone on your FACE. Fucking lol at this Low IQ. Guaranteed nodular cystic acne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back