Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion

Cope all you want but a beautiful face would NEVER get you this kind of attention
yes, but being 7ft tall will. I agree that having good body is great halo BUT, more attention doesnt mean being mora attractive. You could say that 7ft guy is more attractive than 6ft model cause he stand out more? No. Being gl wont give you as much pure attention, but it will give you more attractivness than insane physique.

Model tier face is far more valuable than pro bb tier physique , but it doesnt mean that gymceling wont halo you hard becouse it will.

Also heres a thing, if youre jacked, people will view you as a guy with big musles and nothing else. I dont talk about women rn. If your gl you can actually excel in other things. I cant imagine jacked mr olympia wearing suit and being buisness man (he can of course set gymceling buisness, but im talking about high class stuff)

Idealy, many people dont want to be that jacked guy, they want to be charismatic main charakter like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5052, fogdart and 2 others
yes, but being 7ft tall will. I agree that having good body is great halo BUT, more attention doesnt mean being mora attractive. You could say that 7ft guy is more attractive than 6ft model cause he stand out more? No. Being gl wont give you as much pure attention, but it will give you more attractivness than insane physique.

Model tier face is far more valuable than pro bb tier physique , but it doesnt mean that gymceling wont halo you hard becouse it will.

Also heres a thing, if youre jacked, people will view you as a guy with big musles and nothing else. I dont talk about women rn. If your gl you can actually excel in other things. I cant imagine jacked mr olympia wearing suit and being buisness man (he can of course set gymceling buisness, but im talking about high class stuff)

Idealy, many people dont want to be that jacked guy, they want to be charismatic main charakter like this.

Alright, I partially agree with you. People never came in front of my face and told me I look dumb because I don't but people are indeed surprised when I tell them that I'm a system and network engineer and now that I make money with an ecommerce on shopify. There is this obvious stereotype where if someone is great at something (here being bodybuilding) he can't be good at anything else when in reality it's the opposite. If you have the will to be top 0.1% of physique, you have the will to be top 0.1% income or pianist or anything you want. This stereotype of big guys = dumb mainly come from insecure and jealous people who were unable to do what you did. It's even more present here in France where if you openly talk about your income people get offensed. :lul:

Anyway I'll tell you three other advantages of being buff based on my experience with clubbing. The thing with being so big is (in the example of the club) that everyone notice you and remember you just as being 7ft that I do agree. There was a time I went weekly to the club and people that I've never seen or met came to me and told me they saw me this night or this one. Being noticed and remembered is EXTREMELY powerful because people have the feeling that they know you and they trust you. That's some sort of light celebrity and can't even imagine what REAL celebrity feels like. When a girl saw you 1 night or 2, thought about you on the way back to her home, she will be extremely receptive to your approach next time you see her. Just know that being good looking won't get you noticed a lot and the obvious first step to let girls decide if they are attracted to you or not starts by girls being aware of your existence.
Other than that, men get really friendly with you. Nowadays a lot of guys go to the gym and being bigger and leaner than they could ever dream force them to respect and they beg you to be your friend. If you take the time to talk to them and give them advices for a few minutes, you can then have access to the girls in their group without them being annoying cockblocking cucks.
And thirdly, girls are dumb and shy and if they want to approach you they need an obvious pick up line. A lot of girls and I mean A LOT just came in front of me on the dancefloor and made a double biceps :lul: to which I respond by a front double biceps and then her covering her mouth in awe. Or just coming right in front of me and feeling my arms or touching my butt or simply whispering in my ear "Are you a bodybuilder". This gives them a great opener to come to you. I've heard visible tattoos are great too for this reason, especially with girls who have tattoos too, this give them an opener. That looks like a legit strategy but I personally don't have tattoos for bodybuilding reasons.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
And yeah, Mr Olympia do look ridiculous in suits but stop being autists by talking only about extremes. Take Simeon Panda for example, a physique that no one on this forum will ever reach and he looks really good in a suit.

50056ca39613e5b3081c3152fde402a7

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5875 and Pietrosiek
And yeah, Mr Olympia do look ridiculous in suits but stop being autists by talking only about extremes
i think that we are talking about extremes tho, pro bb and male models are extremes.

Anyway I'll tell you three other advantages of being buff based on my experience with clubbing. The thing with being so big is (in the example of the club) that everyone notice you and remember you just as being 7ft that I do agree. There was a time I went weekly to the club and people that I've never seen or met came to me and told me they saw me this night or this one. Being noticed and remembered is EXTREMELY powerful because people have the feeling that they know you and they trust you. That's some sort of light celebrity and can't even imagine what REAL celebrity feels like. When a girl saw you 1 night or 2, thought about you on the way back to her home, she will be extremely receptive to your approach next time you see her. Just know that being good looking won't get you noticed a lot and the obvious first step to let girls decide if they are attracted to you or not starts by girls being aware of your existence.
Other than that, men get really friendly with you. Nowadays a lot of guys go to the gym and being bigger and leaner than they could ever dream force them to respect and they beg you to be your friend. If you take the time to talk to them and give them advices for a few minutes, you can then have access to the girls in their group without them being annoying cockblocking cucks.
And thirdly, girls are dumb and shy and if they want to approach you they need an obvious pick up line. A lot of girls and I mean A LOT just came in front of me on the dancefloor and made a double biceps :lul: to which I respond by a front double biceps and then her covering her mouth in awe. Or just coming right in front of me and feeling my arms or touching my butt or simply whispering in my ear "Are you a bodybuilder". This gives them a great opener to come to you. I've heard visible tattoos are great too for this reason, especially with girls who have tattoos too, this give them an opener. That looks like a legit strategy but I personally don't have tattoos for bodybuilding reasons.
i have no idea about clubs, but why not have both good physique and good face if you can? You underate model tier face while many users here underate good body halo. Idealy having both is a way to go but of course many gl guys are lazy to get really good body and i understand them. Gl guys slay more from social media/tinder than irl imo but idk.

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
i think that we are talking about extremes tho, pro bb and male models are extremes.

i have no idea about clubs, but why not have both good physique and good face if you can? You underate model tier face while many users here underate good body halo. Idealy having both is a way to go but of course many gl guys are lazy to get really good body and i understand them. Gl guys slay more from social media/tinder than irl imo but idk.

You're right about having both being ideal. I've been called good looking many time by girls but I know that I have a few failos facewise and I will fix them because I can. And you're also right about social media, having a huge following on Instagram will have girls wet just looking at your profile.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Completely agree. Being bigger is always better.
Having more muscle because of higher testosterone, indicates you can dominate. Being able to dominate means you have access to more resources. It's caveman shit.
Being a skinny pretty boy only last so long. You can be a big, ripped, sexy fucker in your 60's 😂.

What is your biggest cycle?
I'm currently on Test 2g
Mast 1g, Anadrol 100mg. Hgh 4iu EOD and Humalog 10iu x 2 per day.
Your results look similar to what I'm near/wanting to achieve.
Interested to know if we have similar cycles?

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
Completely agree. Being bigger is always better.
Having more muscle because of higher testosterone, indicates you can dominate. Being able to dominate means you have access to more resources. It's caveman shit.
Being a skinny pretty boy only last so long. You can be a big, ripped, sexy fucker in your 60's 😂.

What is your biggest cycle?
I'm currently on Test 2g
Mast 1g, Anadrol 100mg. Hgh 4iu EOD and Humalog 10iu x 2 per day.
Your results look similar to what I'm near/wanting to achieve.
Interested to know if we have similar cycles?

I one hundred percent agree with everything that you said, finally someone that experienced this shit for himself and felt the benefits from first hand.

Well, the physique I have on my photos which is 1m88/6'2 and 102kg/225 pounds at a BF that I would estimate of 9 to 10% was achieved after 2 cycles which I lost a lot of gains from because cycling is shit because PCT and cycling in general puts you in a catabolic environment for at least a month.. than I hoped on B&C and the most notable blast was 700mg Test E/700mg Tren E/700mg M. Tren is the real game changer here but I'll have you know that it makes you an emotionless jerk incapable of feeling empathy, which is kind of a positive trait for a man but not to the degree it affects me. Anyway, tren using is only temporary. Now I maintain on 200mg of Test E/week and 2IU of GH/day without a problem. Next cycle will probably something like 1g test/1g tren/10 IU of GH/Humulin R 10-15IU 4X Day. I will run this until I weigh something like 270-280 then get cut to the bone and maintain on a similar protocol as of now. Final objective is maintaining at 250 to 260 pounds at around 10% BF year round. Maintaining is really a breeze as opposed to gaining that's why I don't cringe over jeopardizing my health for a few months at a time when the rest of my life I will have a healthy life except for a bit supraphyisiological Test while maintaining a top 0.01% physique.
If I can give you an advice, Test/Tren/GH/Slin is where it's at. That's if you can handle Tren but really, if you're looking to build muscle, nothing synergizes that much as those 4, no need for any other substance. People swear by wet compounds because they put weight on you faster but it's shitty water weight that will come off as fast as it came in. GH and Tren will keep you lean while putting at least one pound of real muscle a week and that's a lot. Benefit is that you won't look like shit for 6 months of the year while you're "bulking", you will in fact look like a greek god during the process.
Good luck for your goals.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and azzzzzzyyy
there are a lot of opinions on this, but do you think guys like simeon panda, jeff seid, david leid are completely 100percent natural?

Also I'm very interested in what kind of strength gain you saw when you started steroids, granted you maxed out your natural potential at that point already (or were atleast close to it). Some say you can pretty much double your strength, if you would take a pro bodybuilder stack for a longer time, some say you would gain maximally 30percent of strength? Very individual I know, but an answer or speculation would be appreciated non the less.

there are a lot of opinions on this, but do you think guys like simeon panda, jeff seid, david leid are completely 100percent natural?

Also I'm very interested in what kind of strength gain you saw when you started steroids, granted you maxed out your natural potential at that point already (or were atleast close to it). Some say you can pretty much double your strength, if you would take a pro bodybuilder stack for a longer time, some say you would gain maximally 30percent of strength? Very individual I know, but an answer or speculation would be appreciated non the less.
Jeff seed will turn into Jeff tree with enough tren

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 4209
average facially with huge body halo

legit impressive physique ngl

Fucking lol at think you'll become a pro bodybuilder with that shoulde to waist ratio.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Ive been about 15lbs bigger than this but i don't have the pics since it was years back on an old phone but roidmaxxing only goes so far lmao.
View attachment 583879
Holy shit! Are you that Subhuman Africancel from YouTube? Damn mogger Tyrone Larper tbh. I'm a big fan.

You absolutely obliterated this chinless roidcuck subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I one hundred percent agree with everything that you said, finally someone that experienced this shit for himself and felt the benefits from first hand.

Well, the physique I have on my photos which is 1m88/6'2 and 102kg/225 pounds at a BF that I would estimate of 9 to 10% was achieved after 2 cycles which I lost a lot of gains from because cycling is shit because PCT and cycling in general puts you in a catabolic environment for at least a month.. than I hoped on B&C and the most notable blast was 700mg Test E/700mg Tren E/700mg M. Tren is the real game changer here but I'll have you know that it makes you an emotionless jerk incapable of feeling empathy, which is kind of a positive trait for a man but not to the degree it affects me. Anyway, tren using is only temporary. Now I maintain on 200mg of Test E/week and 2IU of GH/day without a problem. Next cycle will probably something like 1g test/1g tren/10 IU of GH/Humulin R 10-15IU 4X Day. I will run this until I weigh something like 270-280 then get cut to the bone and maintain on a similar protocol as of now. Final objective is maintaining at 250 to 260 pounds at around 10% BF year round. Maintaining is really a breeze as opposed to gaining that's why I don't cringe over jeopardizing my health for a few months at a time when the rest of my life I will have a healthy life except for a bit supraphyisiological Test while maintaining a top 0.01% physique.
If I can give you an advice, Test/Tren/GH/Slin is where it's at. That's if you can handle Tren but really, if you're looking to build muscle, nothing synergizes that much as those 4, no need for any other substance. People swear by wet compounds because they put weight on you faster but it's shitty water weight that will come off as fast as it came in. GH and Tren will keep you lean while putting at least one pound of real muscle a week and that's a lot. Benefit is that you won't look like shit for 6 months of the year while you're "bulking", you will in fact look like a greek god during the process.
Good luck for your goals.

Thanks for the advice mate.

I've used Tren in the past and looked great, but it made it difficult to concentrate and do logical stuff like maths and programming. It also made me overly assertive, which is good with women, but horrible in team working environment, when you need some flexibility 😂. I'm currently at university doing a degree in software engineering, so needed to drop the Tren.
Started Test/Mast at higher dosages, based on Milos Sacrev protocol. He's 55 and still jacked and aesthetic.

What's the next steps for you?

Your face is very narrow, and looks sunken. Bad collagen, and no bone support. A lot of empty fat pads are visible. You look around 30+.
You will need a couple of surgeries to ascend.
I cant believe you ever got laid by something else than landwhales.
brutal

I'm 100% natty tho

Alright, I partially agree with you. People never came in front of my face and told me I look dumb because I don't but people are indeed surprised when I tell them that I'm a system and network engineer and now that I make money with an ecommerce on shopify. There is this obvious stereotype where if someone is great at something (here being bodybuilding) he can't be good at anything else when in reality it's the opposite. If you have the will to be top 0.1% of physique, you have the will to be top 0.1% income or pianist or anything you want. This stereotype of big guys = dumb mainly come from insecure and jealous people who were unable to do what you did. It's even more present here in France where if you openly talk about your income people get offensed. :lul:

Very legit. Wish I would have heeded this advice back when I was 17.

no gym for that face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
hop off the t and save ur money for bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You have no chin. And your hairline is receding. In 2 or 3 years it will be over for you. I am natural and i have a better physique than you.
We're all waiting on your physique photos. Where are they hmm?

It's just a question of time to be honest once you have everything in order. I just need to put 10-15kg more which will take me approximately 1 year.

Last photo of me natty at 85kg for 1m88.
This is 88kgs 190cm

We're all waiting on your physique photos. Where are they hmm?
I already posted plenty of photos in my threads. Are u retarded or what?

"far from ugly"

look like Zabit Magomedsharipov

It's just a question of time to be honest once you have everything in order. I just need to put 10-15kg more which will take me approximately 1 year.

U need to stop targeting lower/mid chest completely and put all your work to upper chest.

Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Dnr a single word

OP wrote an entire book just to be told this.

Life is brutal. :ogre:
Some random grey liked my comment I posted on here in 2020 so I'm just bumping this meme thread for everyone to see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Marsik and Michael Myers
lmfao i'm sure its my notifications who made u go back here btw that guy is INVISIBLE if he doesnt go outside with a tanktop or short sleeves he's a maxxed HTN

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Some random grey liked my comment I posted on here in 2020 so I'm just bumping this meme thread for everyone to see
some 197 cm roider who actually have a great physique and not a meme shoulder to waist ratio like OP

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Funny thread, tremendous amounts of copium from OP.

looks better here then now personally speaking

I'll be honest your physique is quite impressive but its not anything special, you still look DYEL even without a shirt for some reason and you dont look as swole as most roiders are.

I'll be honest your physique is quite impressive but its not anything special, you still look DYEL even without a shirt for some reason and you dont look as swole as most roiders are.
bruh it's barely impressive i mog him to the moon and back and only done 2 cycles

bruh it's barely impressive i mog him to the moon and back and only done 2 cycles
Some people just have better frame, insertions then him which is why he gets mogged by a 40/40 muscle insertion and wide frame guy who cycles but its not like he is bad physique for slaying either way.