assymetrical jaw?

SW01

SW01

6'1
I'm not sure how to explain this without using this video

if you look at her cheeks/lower part of face you sort of notice that one of her cheeks looks fuller/jaw looks rounder than the other side and I have the exact same problem, my jaw on the left looks nice and chiseled but on the right its just sort of rounded and bloated, i had to have a tooth taken out for my wisdom tooth to come out like idk 2 years ago (the wisdom tooth was pushing against the last tooth on the bottom right and causing me agony) and there is still a gap there between the 4th tooth and wisdom tooth (im essentially missing a tooth on the right) would that be the cause to this? Is there anyway to fix this? I also have sort or crooked teeth at the front on top and bottom and my wisdom tooth on the left is starting to show and I'm scared ill have to extract the same tooth on the right and fuck my face up beyond repair.

I have this too. Lateral orbit fillers and gonial angle fillers. Get the filler that lasts 1.5 years. You'll need 4 syringes.

• +1
Reactions: SW01
I dont take flipped images they give me cancer, i have this problem too and i think its because i removed a tooth on one side and kept eating on one, how is it supposed to be solvef

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mojopin
Flipped images of myself make me want to vomit,my jaw is asymetrical.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Flipped images of myself make me want to vomit,my jaw is asymetrical.
if we cant notice it in non flipped images, then it porobably isnt noticeable in flipped images, i think cause we see ourselves non-flipped alot we freak out when we see flipped images
"We are USED to seeing ourselves at the mirror much more than in pictures, so if YOU happen to have a crooked nose deviated by 2mm to left, you will be used to seeing a 2mm deviation to the right everytime you look at yourself on the mirror, BUT when you look at your picture, the INVERSION will "apparently" be DOUBLED, because the 2mm bending to one side will be mirrored so in the end YOU will have the unconscious impression that you have a 4mm asymmetry, because the change from the mirror to your pic gets doubled from the apparent inversion RELATIVE to the X AXIS, but the ABSOLUTE and REAL X AXIS point DISTANCE is still exactly the SAME. " quoted from Lookism

Last edited:
  • +1
if we cant notice it in non flipped images, then it porobably isnt noticeable in flipped images, i think cause we see ourselves non-flipped alot we freak out when we see flipped images
"We are USED to seeing ourselves at the mirror much more than in pictures, so if YOU happen to have a crooked nose deviated by 2mm to left, you will be used to seeing a 2mm deviation to the right everytime you look at yourself on the mirror, BUT when you look at your picture, the INVERSION will "apparently" be DOUBLED, because the 2mm bending to one side will be mirrored so in the end YOU will have the unconscious impression that you have a 4mm asymmetry, because the change from the mirror to your pic gets doubled from the apparent inversion RELATIVE to the X AXIS, but the ABSOLUTE and REAL X AXIS point DISTANCE is still exactly the SAME. " quoted from Lookism
This acually makes a lot of sense.

I dont take flipped images they give me cancer, i have this problem too and i think its because i removed a tooth on one side and kept eating on one, how is it supposed to be solvef
if u chew on one side excessively u probably have unevenly developed masseters, I had this problem too and was chewing exclusively on my right side for a year and a half cuz of dental problems so now I'm mostly focusing on my left side since it's still slightly smaller

if u chew on one side excessively u probably have unevenly developed masseters, I had this problem too and was chewing exclusively on my right side for a year and a half cuz of dental problems so now I'm mostly focusing on my left side since it's still slightly smaller
ihad a fucked up molar for a year so i only used right side, the asymettry got a bit worse, i also have a crooked bite so i know the root cause of my problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
ihad a fucked up molar for a year so i only used right side, the asymettry got a bit worse, i also have a crooked bite so i know the root cause of my problems
yeah I had the same issue with a molar so basically avoided that side completely for a year and a half

yeah I had the same issue with a molar so basically avoided that side completely for a year and a half
istill havent fixed the molar, too lazy to go to UK jew dentists they charge too much + my sleep schedule is fucked i sleep in the morning and wake up night

istill havent fixed the molar, too lazy to go to UK jew dentists they charge too much + my sleep schedule is fucked i sleep in the morning and wake up night
dentistry here is probably close to the cheapest in the world but I still cba to go fix my teeth or get checkups as often as I should be, I go like once every 3 years for 3 weeks straight and get them all fixed :feelskek:

dentistry here is probably close to the cheapest in the world but I still cba to go fix my teeth or get checkups as often as I should be, I go like once every 3 years for 3 weeks straight and get them all fixed :feelskek:
i went to croatia to get all my teeth fixed jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yep boyo I also have a assymetrical jaw.
Other people say they cant notice it but I think they are lying.
I do over analyze my looks so maybe its not that obvious but to me it is.

• +1
Just use photoshop bro theory

I'm not sure how to explain this without using this video

if you look at her cheeks/lower part of face you sort of notice that one of her cheeks looks fuller/jaw looks rounder than the other side and I have the exact same problem, my jaw on the left looks nice and chiseled but on the right its just sort of rounded and bloated, i had to have a tooth taken out for my wisdom tooth to come out like idk 2 years ago (the wisdom tooth was pushing against the last tooth on the bottom right and causing me agony) and there is still a gap there between the 4th tooth and wisdom tooth (im essentially missing a tooth on the right) would that be the cause to this? Is there anyway to fix this? I also have sort or crooked teeth at the front on top and bottom and my wisdom tooth on the left is starting to show and I'm scared ill have to extract the same tooth on the right and fuck my face up beyond repair.

Assymetry is a part of human nature