Astro is proof Mewing is cope [Possibly]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So as we all know, Astro is the Mew God (his words not mine). However, despite such attention and commitment to Mewing Astro has been unable to escape being a chincel. His chin is still recessed. Yes, he has hollow cheeks and decent jaw width, etc. But Mewing will not fix a recessed chin.
In conclusion, it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Ropemaxing, AdamLamberg and 8 others
True. It can improve your looks but dont expect too much

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 685, AspiringChad and 2 others
KFC IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Deleted member 206, RedPilledStemcel and 11 others

@KrissKross You know that there is a diffrence between having a geneticly recessed chin and a receeded chin/jaw because of poor craniofacial development right?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Deleted member 656
I thought it is supposed to push maxilla forward. Not the chin

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
According to the mew copers it's also supposed to make the sun rise

You can just imagine them all dancing around a camp fire grunting at each other

Ooga booga forward growth

Ooga booga proper development

Ooga booga suck hold

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Marsiere214, AdamLamberg and 21 others
Mewing is cope
Just don't mouth breath and you're okay

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, rambocel, AdamLamberg and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Mewing is cope and it's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Slob
How about opening 3rd eye?

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, androidcel and RichardSpencel
So as we all know, Astro is the Mew God (his words not mine). However, despite such attention and commitment to Mewing Astro has been unable to escape being a chincel. His chin is still recessed. Yes, he has hollow cheeks and decent jaw width, etc. But Mewing will not fix a recessed chin.
Obviously, its all about genetics.

@KrissKross You know that there is a diffrence between having a geneticly recessed chin and a receeded chin/jaw because of poor craniofacial development right?
Burger King IQ.
No one should have a recessed chin you coping subhumanoid

Jfl @You. If the maxilla goes forward the mandible will follow meaning your chin will also be more forward. That's the theory. In reality mewing is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BornAgainChad and kobecel
As I've observed on myself as well, the improvements on the chin are very, very minimal compared to the improvements on the maxilla.

And it also makes sense. There is no active force pushing the incisors in, the entire mandible just rotates up, but the angle between the incisor and chin stays the same.

I have this very problem, that's why I need a myobrace to do the job for my lower jaw, the tongue wasn't enough.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Rimcel
Tbh it's just putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth. No cost whatsoever. You look downie when you've got your mouth hanging open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
Tbh it's just putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth. No cost whatsoever. You look downie when you've got your mouth hanging open.
Taco Bell IQ. Massive difference between keeping mouth closed and consciously Mewing.

As I've observed on myself as well, the improvements on the chin are very, very minimal compared to the improvements on the maxilla.

And it also makes sense. There is no active force pushing the incisors in, the entire mandible just rotates up, but the angle between the incisor and chin stays the same.

I have this very problem, that's why I need a myobrace to do the job for my lower jaw, the tongue wasn't enough.
myobrace is garbage and may cause problems if you do it get it from certified practitioner I have to do root canal now because of it
I bought the $100 one from aliexpress

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
myobrace is garbage and may cause problems if you do it get it from certified practitioner I have to do root canal now because of it
I bought the $100 one from aliexpress
:trepidation:
Fuck y'all scare me so much with this shit.

What exactly is there to fear when I get a myobrace? What are the possible dangers? And how are they different from producer to producer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
:trepidation:
Fuck y'all scare me so much with this shit.

What exactly is there to fear when I get a myobrace? What are the possible dangers? And how are they different from producer to producer?
  1. first of all it has immense pressure on your teeth and it's hard to keep it in your mouth because it's so big and you have to lip seal all the time
  2. It doesn't sit 100% same position all the time it move a little bit because you relax your lips lil bit etc (especially in your sleep) this creates wobble on your teeth which lead to inflammation in your root of your teeth that mean you will need to have root canal (what happened to me)
It took only 1 week for it to give me root canal I do not recommend it at all unless you get it from certified practitioner that is making sure everything is right and give you the right size and watch over you!

even if it wont give you root canal the annoyance of using it and the pain is insane, I cant imagine trying to sleep with it
this device will cortisol max you to the moon and back

I recommend you just keep mewing and save money for genioplasty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, RedPilledStemcel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Burger King IQ.
No one should have a recessed chin you coping subhumanoid

Are you dumb? For starters millions of black people have geneticly weak chins. You seriously don't think you can have a geneticly recessed chin?

Are you dumb? For starters millions of black people have geneticly weak chins. You seriously don't think you can have a geneticly recessed chin?
No. I do not beleive a recessed chin is genetic.

You either mew as a kid, or rope as an adult.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, AdamLamberg and dogtown
  1. first of all it has immense pressure on your teeth and it's hard to keep it in your mouth because it's so big and you have to lip seal all the time
  2. It doesn't sit 100% same position all the time it move a little bit because you relax your lips lil bit etc (especially in your sleep) this creates wobble on your teeth which lead to inflammation in your root of your teeth that mean you will need to have root canal (what happened to me)
It took only 1 week for it to give me root canal I do not recommend it at all unless you get it from certified practitioner that is making sure everything is right and give you the right size and watch over you!

even if it wont give you root canal the annoyance of using it and the pain is insane, I cant imagine trying to sleep with it
this device will cortisol max you to the moon and back

I recommend you just keep mewing and save money for genioplasty
That sounds scary, but I gotta at least try it.

And I know it's not 100% comparable to your root canal issue, but in the very first 2 weeks of hard mewing the gums on my upper palate were always sore (sometimes bleeding, even), and even a month later the tissue of the edges of my tongue was still rotting away, because my palate was just too narrow at the time.
I also got slight TMJ issues from chintucking (brought my mandible foreward, I had a 5 mm overjet at the beginning, so the cartilage had to readapt).

But here I am now, 6 months in- my upper palate has expanded enough for my tongue to not cause any injuries.
And the weeks of TMD have paid of- I have no trouble now to chew in my new, realigned jaw position, in fact my jaw hurt now when I try to chew in my old overjet position

So I feel kind of prepared for what is gonna await me when I get my hands on a myobrace.

Last edited:
That sounds scary, but I gotta at least try it.

And I know it's not 100% comparable to your root canal issue, but in the very first 2 weeks of hard mewing the gums on my upper palate were always sore (sometimes bleeding, even), and even a month later the tissue of the edges of my tongue was still rotting away, because my palate was just too narrow at the time.
I also got slight TMJ issues from chintucking (brought my mandible foreward, I had a 5 mm overjet at the beginning, so the cartilage had to readapt).

But here I am now, 6 months in- my upper palate has expanded enough for my tongue to not cause any injuries.

So I feel kind of prepared for what is gonna await me when I get my hands on a myobrace.
Please elaborate on chin tucking and mandible stuff.
I aborted the myobrace campaign also, for similar reasons as axedee. Felt like it was ripping out my bottom arch front teeth. For sure would have caused damage if I stayed the course. And I didn’t find it to help tounge posture at all.

According to the mew copers it's also supposed to make the sun rise

You can just imagine them all dancing around a camp fire grunting at each other

Ooga booga forward growth

Ooga booga proper development

Ooga booga suck hold

Are you really one to speak about someone else's pathetic believes and mindset ???

You're even worse than him. Grow tf up.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Please elaborate on chin tucking and mandible stuff.
Do you also have an overjet? Even if not chin tucking should be done regardless, all of that orthotropic shit is supposed to make everyone's bite the same, no customized methods for individual cases. I did nothing I wouldn't have done if I didn't have an overjet.

Of course, all of that at least in theory, mewing was supposed to make my incisors come inwards, but it didn't so far, (probably only works in young children or only after a very, very long time in teens/adults)
so I'm getting my myobrace, Imma risk it all

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
boyo you dont get it. mewing doesnt actually grow the chin it just counter clockwise rotates the mandible so the tip of the chin is pointing out more. if you have a weak chin prior to mewing it will make it slightly better. if you have a decent chin prior ro mewing you will get a prominent chin. other than that the rest of his face is good

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, AdamLamberg, androidcel and 4 others
if astro got a sliding genio he would go up 2 points

Mike mew says that mewing improves the inner-U (cheekbones, eye area,nose, etc.)
He also talks about the outer-U(jaw) that is developed through chewing.

In fact, he never said that putting your tongue on the roof would directly make your chin/jaw more prominent. You need to get a massive upswing (maybe 5mm+) from the maxilla to get a visible mandible upswing.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheChosenChad and SayNoToRotting
Mike mew says that mewing improves the inner-U (cheekbones, eye area,nose, etc.)
He also talks about the outer-U(jaw) that is developed through chewing.

In fact, he never said that putting your tongue on the roof would directly make your chin/jaw more prominent. You need to get a massive upswing (maybe 5mm+) from the maxilla to get a visible mandible upswing.

So attractive faces aren't as "earned" as some normies would like to think.

So attractive faces aren't as "earned" as some normies would like to think.
If you manage to get that much of an upswing (which could make a recessed face go to a slight anteface if the theory is right) you will get a more prominent jaw.
But lol @ thinking putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth will do shit. You need protractors and MARPEs

Edit : You can earn it but you will have to put a shit ton of work on it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Taco Bell IQ. Massive difference between keeping mouth closed and consciously Mewing.
If you wanna ldar and cant expend the effort to lift your tongue up that's all you

• +1
Reactions: G O D
he has a mentolabial suclus.If he got atrophied those muscles then his chin would be average

mewing puts an end to:

1. Cancer
  2. Erectile Dysfunction
  3. Poverty
  4. Ends worldwide hunger
  5. Ebola
  6. HIV or any STI's
  7. The common cold

So why you not mewing br0?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, TheChosenChad, Dude420 and 2 others
oh fuck, remember that post about mewing increasing your canthal tilt:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
im curious about the time he said he had jaw surgery. I think he’s lying tbh

Chin isn't necessarily recessed but wtf is wrong with his hyoid? how does he have great forward growth but a weak hyoid which usually indicated weak inactive muscles around that area (which means he had bad tongue posture growing up)?
FsAc8Pu.png

In order to make the chin come forward you need to add chewing in the mix. Chewing enables the mandible to grow forward. All bone does is respond to stimulus, in this case from the masseters. It works in adults too, but slowly, and requires serious resistance to the point where it emulates hard foods. You're not supposed to chew for hours on end. 30 minutes to an hour every day of very hard chewing (not so hard it damages anything) is ideal.

Add mewing, chin tucking, ensure the nose isn't congested/clogged at night so you can have proper oral posture at night, and I think you can see improvements as an adult. You just have to do the chin tuck any and all times you are sitting, standing, mew with the entire tongue. "Hardmewing" is cope, it's all about consistency. Having the tongue in a suction hold, but managing to put the entire tongue up is massively superior to putting the tongue up just for a little while.

Sources? My ass, I guess. There was this interesting video on facial development, but it didn't go over chewing.

I think chewing is underrated. If done right, you'll get nice masseters at the very least. It does promote bone growth in adults too. Best case, a few millimeters of expansion of the lower jaw, and a few millimeters of forward growth of the lower jaw, so it can meet with a well developed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BornAgainChad, kobecel and 1 other person
Mewers are low iq society man, like a cockroach gang

Astro should slit his wrists

Most men have a slightly recessed chin. It's normal. I have noticed this for a long time already

What is important is defined jawline.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Most men have a slightly recessed chin. It's normal. I have noticed this for a long time already

What is important is defined jawline.
We don’t give a rats ass about normal or average you cretin. We wanna be fucking CHADS
In order to make the chin come forward you need to add chewing in the mix. Chewing enables the mandible to grow forward. All bone does is respond to stimulus, in this case from the masseters. It works in adults too, but slowly, and requires serious resistance to the point where it emulates hard foods. You're not supposed to chew for hours on end. 30 minutes to an hour every day of very hard chewing (not so hard it damages anything) is ideal.

Add mewing, chin tucking, ensure the nose isn't congested/clogged at night so you can have proper oral posture at night, and I think you can see improvements as an adult. You just have to do the chin tuck any and all times you are sitting, standing, mew with the entire tongue. "Hardmewing" is cope, it's all about consistency. Having the tongue in a suction hold, but managing to put the entire tongue up is massively superior to putting the tongue up just for a little while.

Sources? My ass, I guess. There was this interesting video on facial development, but it didn't go over chewing.

I think chewing is underrated. If done right, you'll get nice masseters at the very least. It does promote bone growth in adults too. Best case, a few millimeters of expansion of the lower jaw, and a few millimeters of forward growth of the lower jaw, so it can meet with a well developed maxilla.
So is chewing legit for mandible growth or not? I’ve seen some to say it’s good for ramus growth but I need lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, kobecel and dogtown
Bad posture, i.e., mouthbreath and such can lead to poor development. Good posture, like mewing, just prevents this to happen. But the good development is inherent to your genetics.

We don’t give a rats ass about normal or average you cretin. We wanna be fucking CHADS

So is chewing legit for mandible growth or not? I’ve seen some to say it’s good for ramus growth but I need lifefuel tbh

Chads still have slightly recessed

88c7cdc3fdc541e2bd4854e3a395538c.jpg

BArvXa5CQAIqMWj.jpg

Definition is key. That is what triggers certain receptors in the female brain and makes them want to open their legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11019, KrissKross, TheChosenChad and 1 other person

Very legit except for this one:

"Hardmewing" is cope, it's all about consistency.

Consistent mewing without much pressure > Hardmewing for short periods of time

But Consistent mewing hard= king.

Many appliances for teeth (FAGGA (more like faga, ammirite?) and other palate expanders) put very big pressure onto the bones, even stronger than the hardest hardmewing could, so I guess pressure is important too.

But yeah I should definitely do more chewing

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SomethingOff
hows the tren treating you?

I'm getting angry-er. But I'm also more emotional, which means I'm slowly solving my mental-health issues which is oddly making me nicer.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome