Astro is proof Mewing is cope [Possibly]

View attachment 43324

Very legit except for this one:

Consistent mewing without much pressure > Hardmewing for short periods of time

But Consistent mewing hard= king.

Many appliances for teeth (FAGGA (more like faga, ammirite?) and other palate expanders) put very big pressure onto the bones, even stronger than the hardest hardmewing could, so I guess pressure is important too.

But yeah I should definitely do more chewing
Just putting it here for people considering it :
FAGGA is GOAT if you have a straight maxilla. If your dentition is downward grown doe, it will make your face longer which is counterintituive to the whole forward grown idea. That's because FAGGA only pushes your face to the maxillary angle. Anyways, if you have breathing problems and don't really mind this issue, it might be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Chads still have slightly recessed

88c7cdc3fdc541e2bd4854e3a395538c.jpg

BArvXa5CQAIqMWj.jpg

Definition is key. That is what triggers certain receptors in the female brain and makes them want to open their legs.
Those aren’t recessed you fool!
What is this forum coming to

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

BArvXa5CQAIqMWj.jpg

Definition is key. That is what triggers certain receptors in the female brain and makes them want to open their legs.
"recessed"
fix your hairline instead of wasting time here bro

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

BArvXa5CQAIqMWj.jpg

small jaw # recessed jaw

Just putting it here for people considering it :
FAGGA is GOAT if you have a straight maxilla. If your dentition is downward grown doe, it will make your face longer which is counterintituive to the whole forward grown idea. That's because FAGGA only pushes your face to the maxillary angle. Anyways, if you have breathing problems and don't really mind this issue, it might be worth it.
If I recall correctly I also read about how FAGGA pushes the upper part of the maxilla in or something, did I misread something or is that right?
Too lazy to read the milelong posts on TheGreatWork.org again

• +1
Reactions: Guest
oh fuck, remember that post about mewing increasing your canthal tilt:feelskek:
mewing puts an end to:

1. Cancer
  2. Erectile Dysfunction
  3. Poverty
  4. Ends worldwide hunger
  5. Ebola
  6. HIV or any STI's
  7. The common cold
So why you not mewing br0?
Are you dumb? For starters millions of black people have geneticly weak chins. You seriously don't think you can have a geneticly recessed chin?
a recessed chin isnt an actual trait in proper ethnic africans

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
do you mean gonial angle?

I hope he brings out the bonesmashing video

• JFL
If I recall correctly I also read about how FAGGA pushes the upper part of the maxilla in or something, did I misread something or is that right?
Too lazy to read the milelong posts on TheGreatWork.org again
yeh it does, but it doesn't give you an upswing, just literal forward growth.

He did something with surgery.
There's no way he changed in few years just mewing lol

@KrissKross You know that there is a diffrence between having a geneticly recessed chin and a receeded chin/jaw because of poor craniofacial development right?
There's no such gene for a recessed chin if you're white you absolute mongoloid subhuman retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and TheChosenChad
  • +1
you are dumb
It's true there's no fucking gene unless you're a neanderthal or black/partly black. Although testosterone and growth hormone will contribute to a better developed jaw

So as we all know, Astro is the Mew God (his words not mine). However, despite such attention and commitment to Mewing Astro has been unable to escape being a chincel. His chin is still recessed. Yes, he has hollow cheeks and decent jaw width, etc. But Mewing will not fix a recessed chin.
In conclusion, it’s over.
He had jaw surgery.
mewing puts an end to:

1. Cancer
  2. Erectile Dysfunction
  3. Poverty
  4. Ends worldwide hunger
  5. Ebola
  6. HIV or any STI's
  7. The common cold

So why you not mewing br0?
So does being GL