Astro Sky wants to move away from mewing community

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
Still private, hotshot.
LightingFraud

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
So is a ban request not something mods do?

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator, ChoSeungHui and kobecel
comes to a forum for incels and starts blatantly bragging and mocking dicklets and plays it off as us being :soy:toxic:soy:

fucking delete yourself @AstroSky you douchekike

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ChoSeungHui, G O D and 1 other person
lmao what do you mean by seventh?

I am very unfamiliar with what Astrosky has been doing on discord, might explain whta the fuck he has been up to?
He legit made like 7 discords who were all ogred, he got ogred once by a mod, other time since he forgot his login account, once because he received an insult or something and he couldn’t take it...

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel, Demonstrator and 2 others
Surprised im not banned yet regardless if you think im mentally ill for browsing these sites then yeah.

Its no wonder. I do just fine living my life and it seems you guys are exactly what i talk about. Vindictive. Cunning anti social losers. Some of you anyways.

Now can the mods ban me? This site stinks and i can smell it from across the room. Peeeee yeeeeeeeewww
well you are quite mentally damaged from what it seems like.

Deleting video after video after you have one of your many life crisises, inconsistent behaviour overall as well...

You're like a 14 year old emo trapped inside an adult.

And you've loaded yourself with responsibilities and standards that you cannot live up to.

You have a huge following on social media and are supposed to be a coach / advisor / motivational speech giver and all of that, those are your self declared titles.
A self declared mentor basically

But you just ruin everything by behaving like an insecure and mentally damaged teenage girl

You lose all your credibility (especially by resorting to autistic methods like head hitting instead of applying natural wolff's law via chewing)
and also by using autistic incel lingo on social media for all your normie followers to see.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
He legit made like 7 discords who were all ogred, he got ogred once by a mod, other time since he forgot his login account, once because he received an insult or something and he couldn’t take it...
one time cuz me and a homie got mod and then banned his entire jewserver :feelskek::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
@Tony and @Nibba are banned but AstroJew still roams free

pure ragefuek tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Sean O'Aspie, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
no astrosky for your face

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, LightingFraud and Ritalincel
one time cuz me and a homie got mod and then banned his entire jewserver :feelskek::feelsree:
fuck I should have been more active on Discord, looks like I have missed out on so much entertainment

• JFL
fuck I should have been more active on Discord, looks like I have missed out on so much entertainment

You are completely wrong about me. Also I mean look at you. Praising and wishing you were able to see my server go to shit because you are a piece of shit. I can live up to whatever I fucking wish because listen here bud. I’m not what you place be in your head. Your little mental box will not fucking define me

Do you know how many before you said similar things before I got bigger? Do you know how many said I’d never ever be able to even make it to 100 sub? I smash that shit out of
The park because guess the fuck what

I’m right. I’m not always right but I’m doing
The right thing.

I’m used to your types and it’s always the same. But I always some how manage to prove you wrong. You can laugh but my experience tells me different. You never know the story of how I came to be only what you see.

A snippet of the many struggles i went through to even become the person I am today

I’m a unwilling to ever give up. That’s the one thing many who hated me before you will say

Many and I mean MANY said I couldn’t make any more at all on YouTube. High school was just like this. Full of bully’s and doubters. But then years later those same exact people are hitting me up in the DMS trying to be MY friends

It’s the best feeling in the world to be right ya know? When you know it just works out in my favor What makes you think I wanna stop winning? Winning feels real tucking good.

That I just don’t fucking ever let up. It’s a losing battle

The unmovable object vs the unstoppable force

Until I die I will continue to succeed. Because my passion and will is limitless.

Fuck. You.

Go Join the countless others who think they got me figured out but somehow get proved wrong when I manage to sky rocket past what they thought I could ever be

This will be no different

Next. Next next next ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

Last edited:
You are completely wrong about me. Also I mean look at you. Praising and wishing you were able to see my server go to shit because you are a piece of shit. I can live up to whatever I fucking wish because listen here bud. I’m not what you place be in your head. Your little mental box will not fucking define me

Do you know how many before you said similar things before I got bigger? Do you know how many said I’d never ever be able to even make it to 100 sub? I smash that shit out of

The right thing.

I’m used to your types and it’s always the same. But I always some how manage to prove you wrong. You can laugh but my experience tells me different. You never know the story of how I came to be only what you see.

A snippet of the many struggles i went through to even become the person I am today

I’m a unwilling to ever give up. That’s the one thing many who hated me before you will say

Many and I mean MANY said I couldn’t make any more at all on YouTube. High school was just like this. Full of bully’s and doubters. But then years later those same exact people are hitting me up in the DMS trying to be MY friends

It’s the best feeling in the world to be right ya know? When you know it just works out in my favor What makes you think I wanna stop winning? Winning feels real tucking good.

Until I die I will continue to succeed. Because my passion and will is limitless.

Fuck. You.

Go Join the countless others who think they got me figured out but somehow get proved wrong when I manage to sky rocket past what they thought I could ever be

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and ChoSeungHui

The right thing.

Fuck. You.

Uh.. Looks like you completely misunderstood me

your accusations are so incredibly vague, that I don't even know how to respond to it.

Looks like you haven't read my post at all and just sniffed a negative vibe coming off of it and assumed right away that I was just another fool who thinks that mewing and wolff's law are bullshit.

No. That's not me. I think your content is pretty decent, and as I've said countless times before I do believe in mewing.

I have been one of your subscribers since december 2018, and still am.

However you're fucking retarded at handling your channel, you lose credibility by constantly deleting videos shortly after putting them up, and by using mentally insane incel lingo on IG.

Also, your audience will be questioning mewing after you've participated in bonesmashing.

I mean, what credibility has mewing if someone who has done it for 6 years, and who is the biggets voice in the community, resorts to literal hammer hitting because he wasn't satisfied with the results of something he put 6 fucking years of effort into?

That's what you're community will be thinking. They will either lose faith in mewing, or just disregard you as "mentally ill".
Most of them do both already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and ChoSeungHui

The right thing.

Fuck. You.

fuck off jew

@AstroSky and I hope you do actually give my posts a read, because I am one of the very few ones who do actually give a fuck about you.
One of the very few ones who don't want you to leave this shithole of a forum

Don't just brush it all off

• +1
@AstroSky and I hope you do actually give my posts a read, because I am one of the very few ones who actually give a fuck about you.
One of the very few ones who don't want you to leav this shithole of a forum
I don’t leave because I’m not banned yet. Also it’s a good laugh

MODs BaN Me
BAn Me

Attachments

• 19EF327A-49E1-48AE-9F69-73F922412EA4.jpeg
    19EF327A-49E1-48AE-9F69-73F922412EA4.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 3257D317-FA52-4F13-A8A5-133F83910BCC.png
    3257D317-FA52-4F13-A8A5-133F83910BCC.png
    17 KB · Views: 38
I don’t leave because I’m not banned yet. Also it’s a good laugh

MODs BaN Me
BAn Me
now you just brush it all off as a joke while it clearly isn't

This is another sign of you being mentally damaged. You resort to autistic defense mechanisms like these instead of properly responding- responding to the only fuck on here who doesn't bully you

you're lost

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Ritalincel
@AstroSky did you ever have a manic episode in the past?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Lmao this guy is not menatlly designed to have such a large following.

His corrupted and crippled mind is almost as memeworthy as Eggman's, but he looks good so people don't really give a shit. Lookism everybody!

Quite sad to see him like this though, he always seemed like such a collected, calm and based dude, who could walk the line between being NT and redpilled.

But the more you get to know him the more you find out that he's actually quite mentally ill and very insecure. Not the type of guy I would want to befriend tbh.

Very sad!
Yeh he made a post of being sad people making fun of his looks

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and ChoSeungHui
now you just brush it all off as a joke while it clearly isn't

This is another sign of you being mentally damaged. You resort to autistic defense mechanisms like these instead of properly responding- responding to the only fuck on here who doesn't bully you

you're lost
You guys made me in your image

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas