Astronomy is bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Think about it scientists can't actually use the real scientific method in astronomy because there is no real way to fact check if any of the theories are true. It's literally all just theories and wild guesses that nobody can really prove or disprove. How do we really know what black holes are? How do we really know how long the sun will continue to burn? Nobody can actually fact check any of those things. Only guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Grug IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2205, xit and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and Deleted member 656
A lot of things are impossible to observe.That's why we tie them to our understandable reality,all science starts this way,speculation and theorising are needed.

All the shit we know about space is made up bullshit tbh. All untested theories by low T betas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I'll actually bite your bait and respond to it as best as I can, everything I can ask you is to please not just ignore everything that I say.

Think about it scientists can't actually use the real scientific method in astronomy because there is no real way to fact check if any of the theories are true.
Well, that is incorrect because if you can predict a certain event with a formula, that means that you can pretty much use it for any other similar case. The scientific community just keeps seeing if their formulas are correct or not over an over again through prediction and observation.

How do we really know what black holes are?
It's called the theory of relativity, and that's how we knew they were a thing in the first place before we first observed it literally this year.

How do we really know how long the sun will continue to burn?
Because the sun is just a natural nuclear fusion reactor and we know how nuclear fusion works. There's also the fact that we know how thermodynamics works

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2581, middayshowers and 2 others

XD

I'll actually bite your bait and respond to it as best as I can, everything I can ask you is to please not just ignore everything that I say.

Well, that is incorrect because if you can predict a certain event with a formula, that means that you can pretty much use it for any other similar case. The scientific community just keeps seeing if their formulas are correct or not over an over again through prediction and observation.

It's called the theory of relativity, and that's how we knew they were a thing in the first place before we first observed it literally this year.

Because the sun is just a natural nuclear fusion reactor and we know how nuclear fusion works. There's also the fact that we know how thermodynamics works
Notice how he didn't respond LMAO

• JFL
Notice how he didn't respond LMAO
When I wrote the part that said that i didn't want him to ignore me I thought he would just answer other people, but he completely disappeared lmfao

The earth is flat

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam
The iq of your posts gets lower and lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
Expected nothing less from this retard.

• JFL
Lmao he always makes these dumb ass posts to sound smart

But it always gets debunked

You subhuman baboon. You literal nig ger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy plainsmonkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Justin Michael Myers III. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and mutty skintone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the filthy incestuous suburb you came out of, you literal inbred.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers rusty boat to the Asian Sea and rape some sheep, as is in the mutts nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Xia and Chang a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Murricans obsession with a few windswept islands in the Pacific is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution The USNA has made to the medical field. The MUH LAND OF THE FREE sentiment in the average racemixed "white" american is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the napolitans of the american continent.
Go fertilise the death valley with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Californian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an American "man" provided for a family.
Die, Justin. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who then would have no one to make them look good.

• JFL