Astrosky going bald!

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Hahahahahhahaahahahaha! Stupid astro spent all his money on fillers now he's gonna be bald JFL. Keep lying to mew copers buddy I'm sure you'll soon have money for a hair transplant and tell the cucks mewing inhibited ur dht JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, poloralf, WadlowMaxxing and 14 others
I guess mewing doesn't help with hair
Shame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, HQNPmaxxing, Kade and 7 others
great motivation and even greater looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Hightwolf, PhuccinManlet and 16 others
great motivation and even greater looksmaxxing advice
Shush brad pitt go and fuck some square face ugly bitch hahahaha

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel, FutureMogger and AutisticBeaner
Hahahahahhahaahahahaha! Stupid astro spent all his money on fillers now he's gonna be bald JFL. Keep lying to mew copers buddy I'm sure you'll soon have money for a hair transplant and tell the cucks mewing inhibited ur dht JFL
pics ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
[Motivation]

• JFL
Reactions: here, FutureMogger, HQNPmaxxing and 11 others
The norwood reaper claims yet another victim

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FutureMogger and Lev Peshkov
He looks like fuckin dogshit,his fillers have faded and he's balding bad,he looks like he aged 20 years since I last seen him

Screenshot 20200506 202550

This was pretty funny tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel, chadpreetinthemaking and 9 others
amateur looksmaxxer tbh

• JFL
[Motivation]. What kind of motivation is this op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Saltner, FutureMogger and 4 others
Show ignored content

• JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Lev Peshkov
if he's balding then my hairline has travelled back in TIME to the start of the universe itself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Salience, Deleted member 10536 and 5 others
lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Deleted member 1849, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
he has legit final fantasy tier hair though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
the reapers spares no one

• +1
he must do scalpmashing now

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038

He needs to mash his hairline with a hammer now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5258 and 6 others

Why isn't this nigger reproducing his genes already he's white and handsome indicating he's got good genetic stock the fact he isn't is an insult

Why the hate on AstroSky?
All I remember from him, is that he made a new video every week on Mewing; basically saysing the same thing as last week but tryng to give a new spin on it. Because he ran out of content.

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel and Deleted member 10536
Why the hate on AstroSky?
All I remember from him, is that he made a new video every week on Mewing; basically saysing the same thing as last week but tryng to give a new spin on it. Because he ran out of content.
He's a blackpill spreading fag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel and KDA Player
It's not cool that he always lurks over here and uses this information to sell to normies. "Give me money and ask me a question".

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and KDA Player
do you have prove

He will start to tell to his fans that mewing also makes your hairline grow forward JFL

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MentalistKebab
I believe Astro's account got banned here. So he created a fake account and still lurks here. So he can spread our knowledge for cash.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Wow! The balding is strong in this one! Balding, skinny fat body, small frame. It's over for him

I mean he looks pretty good to me, good jaw width and his face isnt too bad so he can pull of shaved head if anything. His hairline seems untouched too norwood 0 lucky ass motherfucker i would kill to have his issue.

Wait, do you guys think his results from mewing are actually from getting fillers?

He doesn't seem to be balding.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
He doesn't seem to be balding.
yeah his hair has always seemed thin even from the start, i recall him sheaving his head 2 years ago and his hair looked pretty thinish overall.

I mean he looks pretty good to me, good jaw width and his face isnt too bad so he can pull of shaved head if anything. His hairline seems untouched too norwood 0 lucky ass motherfucker i would kill to have his issue.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slendercel, Alexanderr and 2 others