Astrosky's mewing results (2017-2020)

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond
He got CCW rotation after the age of 20, which is pretty impressive. What do you guys think?
Tagging craniofacial experts: @retard @betamanlet

Attachments

• 1609450961324.png
    1609450961324.png
    1 MB · Views: 477
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 8856, fernandobrocolli and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, randomvanish, Deleted member 6785 and 11 others
Decent pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, bruh3610, RichardSpencel and 2 others
High E low T lying jew.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, RichardSpencel, EdwardCullen and 8 others
good results ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, yukon-cel, Deleted member 8856 and 3 others
JFL @ that autist

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
yeah no Ill just get bimax and genio next year

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
He's one of the ones that are somewhat believable considering he started at 16 and it took him until he was 20 to get to where he is at. He didn't just mew though, he also chewed.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and SOS-Sonic
He's one of the ones that are somewhat believable considering he started at 16 and it took him until he was 20 to get to where he is at. He didn't just mew though, he also chewed.
Yup chewing did some of the work for sure, however he was past 20 even in the picture on the left. Which makes me wonder if the bones in the maxilla are actually that malleable even in adulthood or is he just an exception?

good results ngl
larp i saw him in discord few weeks ago, and humiliated his soul, his maxilas r still recessed don't buy his lies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 8165, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
he only mewing

• +1
larp i saw him in discord few weeks ago, and humiliated his soul, his maxilas r still recessed don't buy his lies
Lmao. But I see change in his mandible shape that indicates CCW rotation, his chin is less sloped in the after pic. I don't think there are surgeries to change the shape of the jaw like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lmao. But I see change in his mandible shape that indicates CCW rotation, his chin is less sloped in the after pic. I don't think there are surgeries to change the shape of the jaw like that.
look at his lips in motion and you'll see. the rest is probably fillers i guess

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SOS-Sonic
you forgot @goat2x @Hunterslayer

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and goat2x
I used to make fun of his mewing results daily on his discord. His transformation for like 8 Years is absolute shit

Screenshot 20190602 161342 Discord

I will upload My mewing transformaiton On Feb 12th. No chewing.
It will also be a 50 day transformation.
I'll show you all the power of mastered mewing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TUSSELEIF, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
I used to make fun of his mewing results daily on his discord. His transformation for like 8 Years is absolute shit

View attachment 901945

I will upload My mewing transformaiton On Feb 12th. No chewing.
It will also be a 50 day transformation.
I'll show you all the power of mastered mewing
I can't wait to see it, mew master.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Obvious implants/fillers, jfl at you if you cant see this fraud, same with his receding hairline - soon he will get hair transplant ... just wait

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No one going to account for the fact the mandible and maxilla undergo significant growth from 16 - 20...

It has 0 to do with mewing and if you measure his facial convex angle you'll see there have been no changes to his forward growth. Just lighting and angles theory again...

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, SOS-Sonic and oatmeal
No one going to account for the fact the mandible and maxilla undergo significant growth from 16 - 20...

It has 0 to do with mewing and if you measure his facial convex angle you'll see there have been no changes to his forward growth. Just lighting and angles theory again...
You are a fucking idiot.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, wokeuplucifer, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Do tell lurking greycel...
This pic is from age 21 to 24. His maxilla clearly displaced upward which allowed his mandible to remodel. Basically the distance from the tip of his nose to his upper incisors decreased. People hate because hes the only looksmaxxer on this forum.

• +1
Astrosky is a deceiving fraud. PS and PS (plastic surgery and photoshop)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, RichardSpencel and ovosoundszn

You are right a out the manilla and mandible growing during teenage years, but even in the first picture ge was past 20.

"Face grows significantly post-puberty therefore his face has not changed at all."
Friendo...

• Woah
"Face grows significantly post-puberty therefore his face has not changed at all."
Friendo...
Yayyy beta manlet replied to my post!
Just wondering, did mewing contribute to him looking better? The transformation was 21-24. He does seem less recessed in the 2nd photo.

Hate him all you want, but mogs 99 percent of this forum. Even though he is retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SOS-Sonic
Just wondering, did mewing contribute to him looking better? The transformation was 21-24. He does seem less recessed in the 2nd photo.
His mandibular shape has improved considerably, with the jawline having straigthened out so much as to nearly eliminate his ante-gonial notch:

35h3fff

To me it looks like a clear result of proper tongue/jaw posturing and/or chewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
looks good he has nasolabial folds now though

• +1
His mandibular shape has improved considerably, with the jawline having straigthened out so much as to nearly eliminate his ante-gonial notch:

View attachment 903910

To me it looks like a clear result of proper tongue/jaw posturing and/or chewing
didn't he bonesmash too?

H O P E

tbh

• +1
Just be already forward grown theory
Just fraud better angle and coloring theory
Just post higher definition pic theory
Just chew and pretend everything you've done is mewing theory
Just lie to incels and pretend they do not need a bimax theory

• Hmm...
Just be already forward grown theory
Just fraud better angle and coloring theory
Just post higher definition pic theory
Just chew and pretend everything you've done is mewing theory
Just lie to incels and pretend they do not need a bimax theory
Yeah, he was only slightly recesses when he started mewing. However , I'm supriese at the change in his mandible shape.