Asymmetric lips (pic)

Novi

Novi

Iron
Hey,

My lips have gotten asymmetrical I think form mewing. I did not quite notice it before, but now it's really bothering me. What can I do to better improve lip area? I think mewing messed me up.
(Edit: I do have a devitated septum, meaning my inner middle nose bone is crooked. Maybe that's playing a role in it?)

Last edited:
you mewed wrong then
you were probably putting to much preassure on one side OR have a tongue that sat or sits one side

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Lorsss
you mewed wrong then
you were probably putting to much preassure on one side OR have a tongue that sat or sits one side
My mouth has a little bump, palate is higher than one side, like a ramp. Left is higher than right. I tried to see if it will even out, but I think it's from when my orthodontist applied too much pressure trying to fit an appliance and it has bone growth there.(just like bone smashing) because it's not getting better. I do realize my cheek bones are more pronounced on the left than my right, I even can feel it..
Hmmmmmm how can I fix this....

Picture with my nose, you can see how its toward the left. (Surgery in some years after I developed)

Last edited:
>What can I do to better improve lip area?

drop bf %, your face has little definition. you look bloated. is your nose also asymmetrical due to the deviated septum? you could explore surgical options relating to that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

drop bf %, your face has little definition. you look bloated. is your nose also asymmetrical due to the deviated septum? you could explore surgical options relating to that
lol yes he would look much better overall without that bloat and fat but it won't change his lips

I'm skinny man. I was exploring some stomach pains for 2 months, lost a lot of weight and had to watch what I eat. I'm lowest weight I've ever been, my face is still bloated..... idk why. I'm thinking it will go away because I'm still going through puberty and I'm still at that awkward phase surgery is already planned down the line.

Surgery my man

lol yes he would look much better overall without that bloat and fat but it won't change his lips
I will even out my pressure with the tounge and let it rest naturally with the curve, I will figure it out!

I have a similar issue, but its not as bad as yours.

Beard takes attention away from lips but it looks like you can't grow a thick one.

Beard takes attention away from lips but it looks like you can't grow a thick one.
Just a teenager, I would like to grow a beard when I'm older, hopefully it gets more better, if not its whatever. Just forgot to shave