Asymmetry, Flat Feet, and Your Face: Causes, Cures, The Real Truth

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
What are flat feet? Why are they caused? (Lack of exercise as a child/underdevelopment) Can they cause asymmetry? (Yes)
Flat Feet, medically known as pes planus, or fallen arches, is basically when your foot fails to develop a normal arch.
For most people, their feet have a slight arch, however with flat feet, some may have no arch at all, only a slight arch, or an arch that disappears when pressure is placed.
My hypothesis: Flat feet can cause asymmetry among the face, due to the imbalances it causes among the body. Flat feet are usually caused, at least in my anecdotal experience, from a lack of infantile nutrition, and exercise.
Flat feet has been shown to cause factors such as knock knees, and anterior pelvic tilt, all of which can negatively influence one's looks and physical ability.
My Experience With This Condition
Personally, I have had for all of my memorable life, very flat feet. Even after using medical shoe soles from the store, along with going to the orthopedist, my flat foot issue continued. The soles from the store did null, and the soles from the doctor himself, left me with irritated, red inflamed painful feet. Even jogging less than a whole mile would leave my feet burning, and in pain.
Roughly last year I began doing exercises, and I am happy to say that my feet have shown serious improvement, which I have thus, consequentially seen improvements throughout my face and body.

WHAT CAN HAPPEN FROM FLAT FEET
Pronation-Effects.jpg

Main Exercises:

Exercise 1:
Place both of you feet on the floor. Now, a mirror is helpful for this. You can do this both standing or sitting, see which one you can feel the most. With your foot, begin to tilt your foot to the side, and with a mirror you should be able to see an arch begin to form. Make sure to keep your toes on the ground at all times, just slightly tilt to one side, for example, on your left foot, tilt to the left, on your right, tilt to the right, and doing this, after a few seconds you should begin to feel a cramping sensation. Hold this for as long as you can. Do numerous reps throughout the day, then take a day off as with any other muscle. This should help strengthen your foot muscles, making you faster, more developed, and more balanced.

Exercise 2:
Propping one foot up at a time, push your big toe as far down as possible, while keeping the other toes up. Do this for as long as you can, and then vice versa. You should as above, feel a slight to hard cramp in your foot, depending on your severity, as the muscles begin to develop. Do not overexert yourself, and be sure to take breaks.

These two exercises have done light years of progress for me on my journey. Online, stretches and using massage balls and foam rollers and the like is a possibility, but I prefer to keep my exercises as simple and equipment free as possible.

So here I pose the question to you all, if any of you have had experiences with such a plight, please leave me some advice, for us, and for the greater good of the forum. Signing off, RedKeyboard.:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome