At being in debt especially if you spent your money on nothing and even more wasted ur time too

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Time Travel, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
hmmmm... i see...

She will be bailed out by some betabux

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
>being ugly
>being black
>loaning money to take out a drama degree

Legit. JFL at all these cuckos, roasties, and soyboys going into thousands of dollars of debt for some useless degrees and then hoping to get bailed out by big daddy goverment.

Thankfully in the U.S. you can't default in them so these people are stuck with them until payment, or death. :lul: :lul: :lul:

just NEET or trademax bro

Over tbh I talked to a friend from highschool a week ago and she said she was already in $30,000 worth of debt over a psychology degree and it was the first year.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, DidntRead and CupOfCoffee
Over tbh I talked to a friend from highschool a week ago and she said she was already in $30,000 worth of debt over a psychology degree and it was the first year.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
psychology as well, lmao. That is a crap degree.

College is a scam except for a select number of degrees or if the person has a clear career path otherwise. Nothing compares to real work experience...

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
I only study cuz i don't want to work.

only a brainlet would get a drama degree

i lol @ foids who get worthless degrees and come across as pompous, well-educated bitches. like i could be wasted 24/7 and still graduate with at least a 3.5 in any bullshit liberal arts field, psych or education bullshit.jfl

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, DidntRead and Zeta ascended
Yet I'm the stupid one for dropping out of school while never having a penny of debt.

85iq is still enough IQ to tell you that 120k on a drama degree is not worth it

Just apply for a shit ton of scholarships 4head
Use the same essay for each one just change it up a bit

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and MrCucumber