AT HOME MSE/MARPE INSTALL WON MOON

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Cardiologyscribe
you can not deny that a lot of orthos look for camoflauge solutions rather than fixing the skeletal defects. they compensated my teeth at 14 when i couldve got a face mask to bring my maxilla forward
But you didn't read the small letter at the bottom of the contract; this is not what Orthodontics is supposed to be for.

Don't care. Jaw is law. Teeth are COPE.
Yea bro you will be chad!!!

Screenshot 20210310 023635 Samsung Internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Pumanator, randomvanish and 4 others
You're right, what do I know? I only do this for a living. I'm sure the internet and your fellow teenagers are actually a lot better at this.

Why do you insist on continuously spewing out your shit you faggot? Nobody here fucking likes you or respects you, yet you keep coming back to flex on the fact that youā€™re ā€žworking in muh fieldā€œ. You must be really bored over there, guess the patients are missing. :lul: Little news flash, if youā€™re trying to get people here to take your services, you do it by being helpful like the other docs and not a pretentious, self praising fag.

Additionally, nelsonā€˜s MSE looks like it will achieve his function, now before you start sperging out again about how Iā€˜m clueless: Iā€˜m a dentistry student myself. Although I suspect that the vid was staged and he got it put in elsewhere, the point still stands. It will do its job and nobody needs cunts like you to do the deed when you can do it yourself or go to someone that actually knows his shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Yerico7, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Why do you insist on continuously spewing out your shit you faggot? Nobody here fucking likes you or respects you, yet you keep coming back to flex on the fact that youā€™re ā€žworking in muh fieldā€œ. You must be really bored over there, guess the patients are missing. :lul: Little news flash, if youā€™re trying to get people here to take your services, you do it by being helpful like the other docs and not a pretentious, self praising fag.

Additionally, nelsonā€˜s MSE looks like it will achieve his function, now before you start sperging out again about how Iā€˜m clueless: Iā€˜m a dentistry student myself. Although I suspect that the vid was staged and he got it put in elsewhere, the point still stands. It will do its job and nobody needs cunts like you to do the deed.
I wonder how bad your home life is that you're getting this upset online. It's not healthy.

Additionally, nelsonā€˜s MSE looks like it will achieve his function, now before you start sperging out again about how Iā€˜m clueless: Iā€˜m a dentistry student myself. Although I suspect that the vid was staged and he got it put in elsewhere, the point still stands. It will do its job and nobody needs cunts like you to do the deed when you can do it yourself or go to someone that actually knows his shit.

Ah ok, I was worried for a second about the major issues with technique, materials, placement, and sterility. But if you say it "looks like it will achieve his function" then I'll defer to your expertise. i didn't realize you're a whole dental student. i'm really sorry. i didn't know i was talking to a fellow professional. please don't tell your professors on me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and goat2x
Ah ok, I was worried for a second about the major issues with technique, materials, placement, and sterility. But if you say it "looks like it will achieve his function" then I'll defer to your expertise. i didn't realize you're a whole dental student. i'm really sorry. i didn't know i was talking to a fellow professional. please don't tell your professors on me.

Yea tell me more about muh sterility. PLEASE DO. :lul: nelson clearly stated that his friendā€˜s hands were clean, plus heā€™s exposed to a million different health hazards each day anyway...all of us are. If you get sick from an MSE installment then your immune system is so subhuman youā€™d have died anyway. Technique? Bruh, you literally have to line the thing up and screw it in, even a baboon can do that. I donā€™t know what you mean by material, every MSE obviously comes with the correct items ready to be used.

Now stfu you utter subhuman.

I wonder how bad your home life is that you're getting this upset online. It's not healthy.

Tales from the bankrupt orthodontistā€˜s office.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Luke LLL, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
Yea tell me more about muh sterility. PLEASE DO. :lul: nelson clearly stated that his friendā€˜s hands were clean,
Oh his friend's hands were clean? No risk at all then. Next time a surgeon's working inside the body I'll be sure to let them know they don't need gloves as long as they washed up first.
plus heā€™s exposed to a million different health hazards each day anyway...
Even more reason to not wear gloves!
If you get sick from an MSE installment then your immune system is so subhuman youā€™d have died anyway.
This is the awkward moment where you realize the gloves aren't just for the benefit of the person installing the MSE.
Technique? Bruh, you literally have to line the thing up and screw it in, even a baboon can do that. I donā€™t know what you mean by material, every MSE obviously comes with the correct items ready to be used.
Oh you just have to line the thing up and screw it in? All MSE's come ready to go? How many MSE's have you installed?

Remember...

That awkward moment when you try to flex and it backfires.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Administrator, goat2x and 1 other person
Oh his friend's hands were clean? No risk at all then. Next time a surgeon's working inside the body I'll be sure to let them know they don't need gloves as long as they washed up first.

Comparing the installment of a palatal expander with actual open surgery. Weā€™re reaching unseen heights of low IQ here.

This is the awkward moment where you realize the gloves aren't just for the benefit of the person installing the MSE.

I was obviously talking about the patient. Thereā€™s no risk for the person installing it unless he has wounds on his hands.

Oh you just have to line the thing up and screw it in? All MSE's come ready to go? How many MSE's have you installed?

Remember...

View attachment 1033201

That awkward moment when you try to flex and it backfires.

My ortho will give me one soon and obviously Iā€˜ll be very involved during the installment, weā€™ll talk then.

The only one here flexing is you, I saw you mentioning your profession in every second post of yours. Which you still havenā€™t proven by the way. :lul:

Everyone here is just shitting on you and your retarded statements, I dunno what youā€™re even trying to accomplish. Go scam your patients some more instead of shit talking here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, N1c, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Comparing the installment of a palatal expander with actual open surgery. Weā€™re reaching unseen heights of low IQ here.
"Trust me I understand risk of infection I just started dental school. I'm basically an expert."

I was obviously talking about the patient. Thereā€™s no risk for the person installing it unless he has wounds on his hands.
Another spectacular, well-informed opinion backed by science and a wealth of clinical experience.
My ortho will give me one soon and obviously Iā€˜ll be very involved during the installment, weā€™ll talk then.
Sounds like you know what you're talking about after all. I didn't know you were about to receive an MSE. That basically makes you an expert on their proper placement and technique. Have you thought about skipping dental school and just doing orthodontics full-time, given the advanced knowledge and training you'll have?
The only one here flexing is you, I saw you mentioning your profession in every second post of yours. Which you still havenā€™t proven by the way. :lul:

Everyone here is just shitting on you and your retarded statements, I dunno what youā€™re even trying to accomplish. Go scam your patients some more instead of shit talking here.
Aw, does getting slapped around by an actual professional upset you?

Keep those tears coming.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Aw, does getting slapped around by an actual professional upset you?

Keep those tears coming.

There you are flexing again. Also youā€™re not slapping around anyone, everyone shits on you cuz youā€™re fucking delusional JFL.

Judging by your cuck statements your prolly also scared of muh Covid. Iā€™m caging.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Cardiologyscribe
And how many MSEs have YOU installed ??? Its quite clear you have installed 0 because if you ever did it you would know the MSE comes with the special TADs not alibaba:

Not even going to get into the details of how disgusting this is, the quality of the miniscrews you probably got off Alibaba.

I have installed an MSE myself as well so thats 1 more than you. Nobody likes a know it all.

@scalpel
You're also an annoying cuck. Get off the site. We don't want you here. Ironic your username is a tool you will never get to use.

You have no idea what these ppls education is so don't assume you must know more than them.

@fras @MD_Hopeful69 check it out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 5061 and fras
99% of the population does not want orthognathic surgery. They just want straight teeth.

Have to weigh the risks when you're the one treating the patient, and the huge majority of patients don't want orthognathic surgery.
Motherfucker you orthodontists are completely psychotic. It's laughable and sick how you believe that you're entitled to take decisions for your patients taking advantage of the fact that they're unaware of what's going on.

One of your kind nearly ruined my life and that's something I will never forget.

You're so fucking twisted. "99% doesn't want orthognatic surgery". For fucks sake who "wants" to have this done? Nobody, it's not like it's something enjoyable to do. But when you understand that it can potentially help your looks, while orthodontics will hinder them (like they did to me), then the decision that you're gonna take starts to be more clear. And guess what? Nearly anyone who has orthodontics what they want is LOOK BETTER.

But well your house and car are not going to be financed unless you keep murdering people's looks right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
any update on the facepuller device that works with mse?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Patient A and 2 others
Yea tell me more about muh sterility. PLEASE DO. :lul: nelson clearly stated that his friendā€˜s hands were clean, plus heā€™s exposed to a million different health hazards each day anyway...all of us are. If you get sick from an MSE installment then your immune system is so subhuman youā€™d have died anyway. Technique? Bruh, you literally have to line the thing up and screw it in, even a baboon can do that. I donā€™t know what you mean by material, every MSE obviously comes with the correct items ready to be used.

Now stfu you utter subhuman.

Tales from the bankrupt orthodontistā€˜s office.
They gotta justify somehow charging hundreds if not thousands of dollars for a procedure that literally takes 30 to max 60 minutes, if the person installing in did all the research etc.

Imagine paying someone several hundreds of dollars per hour for installing something simple, that anyone with an iq higher than 50 can do for free basically if its a buddy.

All it requires is research of the correct placement, proper device and its all its basically the most essential stuff theres to know about it. Sterility could obviously be improved, for good measure, and then its all it is.

Ppl are creating their own 3d printed invisaligns that to the job just as good as the ones you get after paying thousands of dollars. Its no suprise ppl will install their own MSE and save several thousands of dollars, if it works just as good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Luke LLL, Cardiologyscribe and 1 other person
you self performed gyno surgery too?

• JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
This needs some love

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkstrand, autistic_tendencies, Lolcel and 12 others
Chadelson:feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
Hi.

• +1
Yo

• +1
This is the lowest inhib video I have ever seen. I am mirin. Did your friends just install the MSE appliance for you or are they looksmax users? How is the DIY surgery going @nelson?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Absolute madman

Godspeed