AT HOME MSE/MARPE INSTALL WON MOON

Whether they do or they don't, why would you bother running the risk?
Because your mouth isn’t sterile in the first place, there’s no way to disinfect it fully. Gloves aren’t entirely sterile either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and RealSurgerymax
Oh I am going to widen my lower arch with quad helix I’m not widening my mandible at all. Bimax will make it appear a bit wider too.
Does quad helix really work in the lower jaw? I thought it was only for the upper one.

he doesn't need one. why ?

Ok. Brave man. I guess it's just like mounting an ultra-wide TV to your wall. Cool stuff.

He liked this post and didnn't realise I was being sarcastic

mirin that u listen to saturn too

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
where to get marpe to install at home?
also pls link to the screwing device
tbh you are a legend

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Cardiologyscribe
That's amazing to hear. Could you tell me where I can read about this? As I said previously, I have never come across info regarding quad helix in the lower jaw.

didn’t get tag for some reason, mirin super hard son hope yours goes better than mine JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, RAITEIII and 2 others
are these real doctors or psl scientists

insane tbh

good luck, i hope it goes well

how many mm's are you expanding and whats the protocol?

DIY stroma when?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Luke LLL

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, ThreadMatters and 8 others
None of them have had formal training we just know what we’re doing
As someone that does this for a living: trust me, you don't.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Cardiologyscribe
Nice larp
Larps probably not the right word to use for other people when you're trying to install oral devices without even the basics of sterile working environment in place.

Larps probably not the right word to use for other people when you're trying to install oral devices without even the basics of sterile working environment in place.
You've never installed an mse and you're gay

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214 and Cardiologyscribe
You've never installed an mse and you're gay
Only a teenager would try to pat themselves on the back for something as straightforward as installing an MSE...and even that you managed to screw up.

Only a teenager would try to pat themselves on the back for something as straightforward as installing an MSE...and even that you managed to screw up.
Do you wanna get on my channel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Do you wanna get on my channel
Definitely not, but here's some free pointers on shit you fucked up:

1. Chlorhexidine rinse immediately before and one week after
2. Get a better lab to make your appliance
3. Should be fully seating with two molar bands, not one. You're not going to seat an MSE properly in the palate off a single molar band
4. Separators in the contacts of the molars you're placing the bands on ahead of time so they full seat
5. Stop using your bare hands
6. Benzo + lido is unnecessary. Use topical and go straight to lido.
7. Distal end cutters that hold so the metal you clip doesn't go shooting off inside the mouth

Not even going to get into the details of how disgusting this is, the quality of the miniscrews you probably got off Alibaba, how you selected the length of the miniscrews, how poorly seated this thing is, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and goat2x

3. Should be fully seating with two molar bands, not one. You're not going to seat an MSE properly in the palate off a single molar band
4. Separators in the contacts of the molars you're placing the bands on ahead of time so they full seat
7. Distal end cutters that hold so the metal you clip doesn't go shooting off inside the mouth

Not even going to get into the details of how disgusting this is, the quality of the miniscrews you probably got off Alibaba, how you selected the length of the miniscrews, how poorly seated this thing is, etc.
Everything you said is wrong I'll put you on my channel if you wanna debate or something

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214 and Cardiologyscribe
Everything you said is wrong I'll put you on my channel if you wanna debate or something
You're right, what do I know? I only do this for a living. I'm sure the internet and your fellow teenagers are actually a lot better at this.

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, goat2x and Deleted member 4991

cope

jfl he dropped out from high school yet is better at orthodontics than a cuck like you who spent a decade in training

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
You're right, what do I know? I only do this for a living. I'm sure the internet and your fellow teenagers are actually a lot better at this.
keep coping with ur ad hominem attacks

imagine getting IQ AND expertise mogged by a 19 year old auto-didact

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
cope

jfl he dropped out from high school yet is better at orthodontics than a cuck like you who spent a decade in training
When your fellow incels back up your orthodontic skills

• JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, Yerico7, Marsiere214 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4991 and Cardiologyscribe
When your fellow incels back up your orthodontic skills
all u orthos know how to do is cope with compensating patients' teeth

imagine thinking ur special yet cant even perform basic osteotomies such as Lefort i

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe

imagine thinking ur special yet cant even perform basic osteotomies such as Lefort i
You sound very experienced with orthodontics and your opinion is very valuable. I will take it under consideration so that orthodontics as a profession can evolve to meet your unique needs.

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 4991

He's not an ortho he's trolling lmao @scalpel

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
He's not an ortho he's trolling lmao @scalpel
nelson: he's not an orthodontist, trust me

also nelson: no gloves, turns miniscrews with his hands

You sound very experienced with orthodontics and your opinion is very valuable. I will take it under consideration so that orthodontics as a profession can evolve to meet your unique needs.
not shitting on orthodontics as a field, orthos are critical to the field of orthognathic surgery.

just saying a lot of them are bluepilled and unethical

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and Luke LLL
nelson: he's not an orthodontist, trust me

also nelson: no gloves, turns miniscrews with his hands
you can not deny that a lot of orthos look for camoflauge solutions rather than fixing the skeletal defects. they compensated my teeth at 14 when i couldve got a face mask to bring my maxilla forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, RAITEIII, Cardiologyscribe and 2 others
not shitting on orthodontics as a field, orthos are critical to the field of orthognathic surgery.

just saying a lot of them are bluepilled and unethical
99% of the population does not want orthognathic surgery. They just want straight teeth.

you can not deny that a lot of orthos look for camoflauge solutions rather than fixing the skeletal defects. they compensated my teeth at 14 when i couldve got a face mask to bring my maxilla forward
Have to weigh the risks when you're the one treating the patient, and the huge majority of patients don't want orthognathic surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5061 and Luke LLL
99% of the population does not want orthognathic surgery. They just want straight teeth.

Have to weigh the risks when you're the one treating the patient, and the huge majority of patients don't want orthognathic surgery.
Because they don't understand that is what they need

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
well then they will never look good in motion and 4 dimensions. furthermore, bimaxillary surgery is an effective means of amending functional issues related to narrow airways

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Cardiologyscribe

Bimax with genio and Hair transplant are the most effective mechanisms of hard looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Cardiologyscribe and Soalian
I

If they knew what Bimax/Lefort surgeries could actually do for them, they'd ask Santa for one Lefort under the Christmas tree pls.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5061, Cardiologyscribe and 1 other person
Jfl only autists here Think thats a good idea😂

How you gonna fix your teeth when they move apart?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Bimax with genio and Hair transplant are the most effective mechanisms of hard looksmaxxing.
Highly individual IMO, you don't churn out Bimaxes and genios left and right like it's the only Panacea for every other aesthetic complaint.