At my girlfriends request I got circumcised. I found out she misled me so I would get one.

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
I’m so fucken steamed righting this so forgive me clarical errors. I’ll try to get right to the point. I’ve been dating my (now ex?) gf for over 2 years now. When we started dating she told me she only dates guys who are circumcised and if this is going to work out I’d have to get an operation. About a year ago I went through with it. She has joked a couple times about missing my “old dick” which was hurtful. FUCK! I’m getting angry just typing this out and shit. FUCK! So she’s asked me to retrieve files from an old laptop and wipe so she can give it to her friend and while clicking on some randomly named files I found a nude of of “Donovan” who is the guy she dated before me. It’s an old laptop. That’s not why I’m fucken steamed. In between his legs was a clearly uncircumcised penis. She lied to me. I printed the picture out to confront her. I said something like if you only date guys who are circumcised then how do you explain Donovan’s big intact dick?! She went silent and I fucken left. She is texting me asking to talk and saying I need to finish the laptop and shit. What do I do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hightwolf, Pumanator and 7 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6382
GirlioEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6382

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6382
High iq foid to ruin his life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12146, BigBoy and 4 others
imagine cutting a piece of your body for her "preference"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Jamal2222, The Moggee and 2 others
Can someone eli5 why circumcisions is bad? Can I sue my parents for making me get one at 2 years old?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Should’ve asked her to have pussy surgery to make it more physically attractive if she had meat curtains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Jamal2222, BigBoy and 3 others
Can someone eli5 why circumcisions is bad? Can I sue my parents for making me get one at 2 years old?
i thought u're hindu why are your parents jewmaxxing? u will never be prime dope now, rope asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i thought u're hindu why are your parents jewmaxxing? u will never be prime dope now, rope asap
Do Hindus not get circumcision?

She gotta bring you Donovan foreskin first, dont talk to her

Imagine mutilating your only chance of genetic survival DAD

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back