at the doc tomorrow

P

ptethisbs

Iron
i opened a thread couple of weeks ago that i went to some private laser clinic to remove some moles from my face and the doc told me he cant promise me anything because they are really flat so maybe in the end they will be too deep and will stay/come back. anyway i just went home and day later thought about it and decided to do it anyway.... its around 130$ per mole (we will do 1 and wait to the results before doing more)
im really nervous guys. those moles made me insecure for so long and idk what will happen tomorrow
when i went to the doc 2 weeks ago i almost cried when he told me he doesnt know if it will work

i almost cried when he told me he doesnt know if it will work
JZgDhiP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1862

he's only saying it may not work so once it inevitably works you feel like you gained more from the experience ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Framletgod
It will work. The Force is with you.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: ptethisbs
>he
retard, it's a she obviously. or a faggot

"the doc told me he cant promise me anything because they are really flat"
learn to read u retarded cunt

it was ok. we will know the final results in a few days. felt weird being the only guy there lol
somg young jb foid there looked at me in shock lol she probaly thought its so weird im there

Moles don't mean much look wise, but it's a good tradeoff for 130 if it haunts you.
Good luck with it