At the end of the day ur looks don't matter

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
I don't care what u look like. This is all stupid and doesn't really matter.
Show me the girls u have fucked and the treatment they give u. Now that matters to me. But u can keep coping with "muh 102degree gonial angle pretty boy masthetic convex philtrum protruding lower maxilla 7/10psl chadlite mentalcel" bullshit. If u ain't fucking I don't care how u look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, wagbox, john2 and 8 others
True @LondonVillie is a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Looks, fame pr money is a requirement to fuck hot bitches.

IMG 3211

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
They do tho

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Show me the girls u have fucked and the treatment they give u. Now that matters to me. But u can keep coping with "muh 102degree gonial angle pretty boy masthetic convex philtrum protruding lower maxilla 7/10psl chadlite mentalcel" bullshit. If u ain't fucking I don't care how u look.
Do most people here think they’re good looking?

• +1
This is why I unironically say that @LondonVillie mogs most users in this forum, your real rating equates to the number of interest from girls u get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5746
I wouldn't reveal any women any of you fucks online. If you do, thus to sharing the love of your life with strangers, then you deserve to lose her. And if you don't love her, thus to a fuckhole, then remember Karma has many different shades of Bitch. Meaning, you'll get Hexed. Jinx. And one day find blisters running along your dick to your balls. Bleeding sores. "Ugh. Game over."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
>I don't care what u look like. This is all stupid and doesn't really matter.
>Show me the girls u have fucked and the treatment they give u. Now that matters to me. >But u can keep coping with "muh 102degree gonial angle pretty boy masthetic convex philtrum protruding lower maxilla 7/10psl chadlite mentalcel" bullshit. If u ain't fucking I don't care how u look.

80a

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7465
this site is becoming PUA shit more and more every day lol

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 7465 and Deleted member 2785
This is why I unironically say that @LondonVillie mogs most users in this forum, your real rating equates to the number of interest from girls u get
cope

This is a place where retards dwell. Majority here is retarded and inexperienced, yet they think they've got everything figured out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and WadlowMaxxing
Everyone can dumpsterdive just no one wants to

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 9090
Show me the girls u have fucked and the treatment they give u.
Stacylite girl who begs me to come back after i came in the matter of minutes and told her what surgeries to get which made her cry.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
if im average male i dont care if im incel
i just want to relate to avg person

Over for castawaycels, religiouscels, prisoncels (unless gay + big ass), schizophrenic-patient-in-asylumcels, buriedalivecels, astronautcels, etc.

Legit post. @LondonVillie is actually a slayer (no sarcasm).
If you're 4/10 in looks but are living chad's life of slaying multiple women and partying... then you have nothing to compare and some 5/10 incel's opinion of you being uglier doesn't matter at that point of success. People say looks are everything because it generally gets them laid.

• +1
Gigacope