At this point is not even about having sex, it's about feeling good with myself

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Of all things I care in my life rn sex must be one of the that I care the least.
Literally if it's for me to have sex with subhumans I couldn't care less... Maybe a relationship with a Stacy (impossible rn cause FACE). But I really don't care about casual sex.

• +1
Reactions: doll, audreyen, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sytyl
I just want to stop stagnating tbh and getting better looking has been the best thing I ever did for my quality of life. Jfl @ self improvers, all that matters is looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I just want to stop stagnating tbh and getting better looking has been the best thing I ever did for my quality of life. Jfl @ self improvers, all that matters is looks.
wouldn't that be self improvement?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Danish_Retard
wouldn't that be self improvement?
What I mean with self improvement is the Jewish capitalist scam of trying to maximize productivity and much happiness. It's a bunch of bullshit. Getting better looking is the best solution for having a shitty life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung and PYT
Looks is everything
Blackpill is everywhere, people who don't do virtue signaling are blackpilled af even tho they don't know blackpill.
I always laugh at normie with their copes, but as the bad boy mind games player disciple of @Blackout.xl I don't blackpill them so we have less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, audreyen and Danish_Retard