at this pseudo science shit

mouthbreatheraf

mouthbreatheraf

mentally ill loner
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
no one is autistic and weird enough to have mouth breathed and mewed at the same time NO ONE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
  • Hmm...
what makes them different from a regular non mewing mouth breather
Nothing. What I'm trying to say is mewing is totally bullshit. It's all about the way you breathe. Not fucking tongue.

• Hmm...
Nothing. What I'm trying to say is mewing is totally bullshit. It's all about the way you breathe. Not fucking tongue.
you are wrong.
mouth breathers looks shit because mouth breating is a shit crappy thing

bro u cant moutbreathe while mewing... wtf is this thread

the guy was implying that nose breathing isnt enough for the face to properly develop.

• +1
breathing does have an impact but what I meant to say is that breathing is not everything and oral posture DOES MATTER
try doing it right and tell me if you dont sound like a stage 5 terminal cancer patient

ur supposed to activate the posterior third kys asap retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
breathing does have an impact but what I meant to say is that breathing is not everything and oral posture DOES MATTER

try doing it right and tell me if you dont sound like a stage 5 terminal cancer patient
I blocked my nose and opened my mouth while having the tongue sealed on it's roof, I legit could not breathe whatsoever and no sound was made, just complete sealing of the airways.

I blocked my nose and opened my mouth while having the tongue sealed on it's roof, I legit could not breathe whatsoever and no sound was made, just complete sealing of the airways.
just tried it properly and you are right. you either cant breathe or sound like you are dying from a radiation blast

the guy was implying that nose breathing isnt enough for the face to properly develop.
You can mew while mouth breathing. I tried it.

just tried it properly and you are right. you either cant breathe or sound like you are dying from a radiation blast
It's the only thing that matters for progress to occur, to be able to do it properly and being able to build this mind muscle connection with the posterior third so you can hard mew legitimately on the soft palate, it's what gives that burning sensation and what gives me noticeable yet minor changes to the midface or an improvement to the ogee curve as a pubertycel.

As skeptic as I am, this whole mewing shit works but you need to be dedicated, oh yeah the results are far far slower on adults, no shit ppl are gonna deny this.

then you're not mewing properly. you're not supposed to be able to mouthbreathe when u have the entire fucking tongue blocking the mouth and it's way for u to breathe through it.

It's the only thing that matters for progress to occur, to be able to do it properly and being able to build this mind muscle connection with the posterior third so you can hard mew legitimately on the soft palate, it's what gives that burning sensation and what gives me noticeable yet minor changes to the midface or an improvement to the ogee curve as a pubertycel.

As skeptic as I am, this whole mewing shit works but you need to be dedicated, oh yeah the results are far far slower on adults, no shit ppl are gonna deny this.

then you're not mewing properly. you're not supposed to be able to mouthbreathe when u have the entire fucking tongue blocking the mouth and it's way for u to breathe through it.
I still do believe tongue dont mean shit. Its all about the way you breathe.

• JFL
if this was true then everyone would be chad+. its prenatal T + pubertal T + breathing + tongue posture.

tongue posture opens up your nasal airways or some shit and allows you to breathe far better, it's what also saved me from my nose constantly being blocked whenever I lay down. breathing IS the core factor but without the support of the tongue you're more likely to face issues as a kid and will start building bad habits such as mouth breathing.

Wait, was that a screenshot of what I had to say on lookism.net? I think I remember this.

In case it was: You are right, that's what I implied

tongue posture opens up your nasal airways or some shit and allows you to breathe far better, it's what also saved me from my nose constantly being blocked whenever I lay down. breathing IS the core factor but without the support of the tongue you're more likely to face issues as a kid and will start building bad habits such as mouth breathing.
People with no medical issue breathe thru their nose 24/7. Yeah but breathing is the core factor. Most people didn't know about this posture 20 years ago. Mike Mew also wasn't the first person to invent this tongue posture. We can think of it as something logically innate. If you've got a nasal congenital problem from birth, you're probably fucked.

This was a screenshot of my post from lookism.net was it?

• JFL
Reactions: mouthbreatheraf
also oral posture ensures there is no way for u to be able to mouth breathe, that is why the entire premise of the lip seal and suction hold is to refrain u from doing so while achieving correct posture overall for one to develop healthily and naturally.

the reason why I think this is legit is because how my body itself does this naturally (suction hold, lip seal, swallowing) this leads me to think that mewing isnt some scam snake oil jew shit if it's something ur body supports by itself.

I've also noticed how almost everything in the body requires each other to function properly, the tongue has several roles than just tasting, speech and moving food around, the tongue can open your airways allowing you to breathe, while simultaneously sealing the mouth properly (lip seal, suction hold) ensuring proper breathing and even proper development of the face as it supports it from gravity, allowing it to further develop at the right path. ( forward growth, downward growth is literally cause of gravity pushing down ur maxilla, self explanatory)

Same with the heart how it requires blood to pump and shit or whatever I'm sure u can think of better examples of how the body is in need of team work for someone to grow and remain healthy.

https://i.imgur.com/ZHUpDrE.png

it was this one wasn't it?

Lol I just tried that feels so weird and makes a weird noise
No wonder you are on here
LEGIT it sounds like you are dying of terminal lung cancers and you are connected to a machine

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber