AT THIS SIMPING FILIPINO GOOK PROEX

@Proex and his dumb stupid obsession WITH EVA CUMWHORE is getting on my nerves tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 4019
wtf why are there so many dense retards here tf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 4019
QONVIyz

In all srsness I'm convinced @Proex is actually Eva tryna gain clout. Just you wait, soon she's gonna have a horror incel story about some crazy obsessed 'chink'(the least humanlooking ethnicity) who broke into her house and sucked on her toes while she was sleeping. Its over. Eva reveal yourself foid!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 4019
I am not done yet. | Warrior quotes, Lion quotes, Inspiring quotes about  life
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

This cuck @Proex is an extremely low T subhuman simping gook

Wrestling the rock dwayne johnson GIF - Find on GIFER

What a fucking degenrate Low Testosterone Beta Subhuman soyboy cuck abused dog faggot

Reminder if I ever see @Proex IRL this will be the result, me brutally destroying this framecel manlet bitch ass ricecel
Deontay Wilder Ko GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@brbbrah, @TheCopefulCurry, @looksmaxxer234, @kjsbdfiusdf, @WadlowMaxxing , @SubhumanCurrycel @Biggdink , @RealLooksmaxxer, @Won'tStopNoodling, @Colvin76, @personalityinkwell, @thehealingfields, @Latebloomer10, @Hozay , @larsanova69, @goat2x, @youngmaxxing, @sytyl, @personalityinkwell, @BigBiceps , @MrGlutton
also wtf do u even know how to quote posts lol. The posts u quoted lead to my post in this thread instead of the ones in the threads u linked

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 931448

In all srsness I'm convinced @Proex is actually Eva tryna gain clout. Just you wait, soon she's gonna have a horror incel story about some crazy obsessed 'chink'(the least humanlooking ethnicity) who broke into her house and sucked on her toes while she was sleeping. Its over. Eva reveal yourself foid!
why chink?

I've seen irl chinks and they look very different to me.

Asked multiple ppl here if I look east asian and they all called me retarded for even asking cuz I look nothing like them.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@brbbrah, @TheCopefulCurry, @looksmaxxer234, @kjsbdfiusdf, @WadlowMaxxing , @SubhumanCurrycel @Biggdink , @RealLooksmaxxer, @Won'tStopNoodling, @Colvin76, @personalityinkwell, @thehealingfields, @Latebloomer10, @Hozay , @larsanova69, @goat2x, @youngmaxxing, @sytyl, @personalityinkwell, @BigBiceps , @MrGlutton
:rage: