At what age do you cross the event horizon (KHHVs dont enter, ruthless discussion)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I seen many threads about "at what age being virgin is over" but I never seen anything about being KHHV.

Can you refrain from shitposting pls :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what age would you say, it is a death sentence to be:
  • Just a virgin
  • Kissless virgin
  • Kissless hugless handholdless virgin
  • Kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless IOIless approachless virgin
Elaborate if you can. Me personally I think it is pointless to live as KHHV past 25. For anything else I'd say 30 is maximum barrier.

18 for virgin and kv 21 for the rest

(im over 21 ffs)

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand and Over
by 18 you missed out, still possible to catch up by 20

If your 20-30 were good you can somewhat recover, if not yeah even if you ascend in your late 20s or 30s I think you will never fully recover. Also ascending is close to impossible since it does not mean "getting laid" or "marrying" but actually becoming attractive to the vast majority of women.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, middayshowers and Over
I seen many threads about "at what age being virgin is over" but I never seen anything about being KHHV.

Can you refrain from shitposting pls :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what age would you say, it is a death sentence to be:
  • Just a virgin
  • Kissless virgin
  • Kissless hugless handholdless virgin
  • Kissless hugless handholdless touchless conversationless IOIless approachless virgin
Elaborate if you can. Me personally I think it is pointless to live as KHHV past 25. For anything else I'd say 30 is maximum barrier.
I'm about to turn 18 in less than 2 months and I'm khhtv

Id say 17 for V, 18 for KV, 19 for KHHV, 20 for KHHTCIAV is a death sentence

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Y’all need to realize sex is literally trying to create a new human being. Y’all niggas act Like if you not fucking a new bitch everyday it’s over when in reality that shit should be like that cause shit fucking a new girl everyday kinda nasty if u think bout it

Y’all need to realize sex is literally trying to create a new human being. Y’all niggas act Like if you not fucking a new bitch everyday it’s over when in reality that shit should be like that cause shit fucking a new girl everyday kinda nasty if u think bout it
ill never get the chance to do that cuz I'm truecel