At what age does your face stop developing?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
I'm 16, nearing 17. Will there still be growth, or have I hit my peek?

I actually don't know how my bone structure looks like since I'm obese, but it seems I have a wide face. My jaw is pretty wide, but I'm not sure if I have a zygos tho. My cheeks are really puffy so maybe.

I'm 16, nearing 17. Will there still be growth, or have I hit my peek?

I actually don't know how my bone structure looks like since I'm obese, but it seems I have a wide face. My jaw is pretty wide, but I'm not sure if I have a zygos tho. My cheeks are really puffy so maybe.
you got time, biggest lifefuel, gandy looks like shit when he was a teen. Came into adulthood looking like a god

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
person to person. but a healthy adult male should grow till atleast 25 in the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Hector, middayshowers and 5 others
you got time, biggest lifefuel, gandy looks like shit when he was a teen. Came into adulthood looking like a god
thanks bro, i really hope ill end up looking like chadlite or chad at the end. a bunch of ppl said i could be PSL 6, but i couldnt tell if they were fucking with me or not.

It practically never stops growing, that's for sure

But all the main growth happens until 21-30.

And this is only natural growth.

If you develop acromegaly in your later years your face can get a drastic, second growth spurt at like 50 even.

• +1
thanks bro, i really hope ill end up looking like chadlite or chad at the end. a bunch of ppl said i could be PSL 6, but i couldnt tell if they were fucking with me or not.
Pm pics bhai

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and BigBoy

Chad has a perfect chin, brow ridge and ramus at 14, don't listen to bluepillers who say 20 jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Pm pics bhai
i would, but i dont want this site associated with me. since i live in the U.S. if anyone found out my entire life would be over. so i dont send my pics to anyone.

i would, but i dont want this site associated with me. since i live in the U.S. if anyone found out my entire life would be over. so i dont send my pics to anyone.
Ok

Chad has a perfect chin, brow ridge and ramus at 14, don't listen to bluepillers who say 20 jfl
Looks like a little kid, what is there to see?

Also even if he looked like 20, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't continue to grow even better

Just lol at this low IQ reasoning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Framletgod
Looks like a little kid, what is there to see?

Also even if he looked like 20, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't continue to grow even better

Just lol at this low IQ reasoning
watch the entire video, chad shows up after the first few seconds

Face should changing in years, even after puberty

It practically never stops growing, that's for sure

But all the main growth happens until 21-30.

And this is only natural growth.

If you develop acromegaly in your later years your face can get a drastic, second growth spurt at like 50 even.
Face should changing in years, even after puberty
but after you hit 20 doesnt your face regress in looks?

How did David Gandy change his face from crap to hot?

did i blackpill u boyo?

watch the entire video, chad shows up after the first few seconds
ah I see. It doesn't look like a high growth hromone face though, more like a bruxism type of face, with hypertrophied bones and all, which is basically like muscle hypertrophy.

Meaning that this can occur indepent of age. Bones can calcify just as muscles can be trained.

but after you hit 20 doesnt your face regress in looks?
There is more to beauty than bonemass just fucking lol.

The shape of your bones and skin as well- primarily even

after you hit 20 doesnt your face regress in looks?

ofc not if your healthy

maybe with the worst diet/conditions/habits/environment

There is more to beauty than bonemass just fucking lol.

The shape of your bones and skin as well- primarily even
by this post i meant does the shape and everything of your bones change. not the mass, i meant aesthetically. bonemass doesnt help you looksmax

and i have top tier smooth skin, i fucked it up by not drinking enough water.

by this post i meant does the shape and everything of your bones change. not the mass, i meant aesthetically. bonemass doesnt help you looksmax

and i have top tier smooth skin, i fucked it up by not drinking enough water.
Ah yes

Boneshape becomes gradually worse, it all depends on tongue posture and all that shit.

Skin becomes worse-nobrainer

But in some the skull mass actually decreases as they get older. The skull doesn't stop forming new cells, but the bones can start to atrophy, which looks like this:

(not only the lack of teeth, but also thining of mandible and rest of skull)

It comes from lack of usage.

If you look around you will see that people in their 20s have much more robust jaws than many who are in their 50s

• So Sad
Ah yes

Boneshape becomes gradually worse, it all depends on tongue posture and all that shit.

Skin becomes worse-nobrainer

But in some the skull mass actually decreases as they get older. The skull doesn't stop forming new cells, but the bones can start to atrophy, which looks like this:

View attachment 83803

(not only the lack of teeth, but also thining of mandible and rest of skull)

It comes from lack of usage.

If you look around you will see that people in their 20s have much more robust jaws than many who are in their 50s
i have to ascend immedietly then

does mewing help in the bone degeneration? ive heard that it keeps your bones in shape longer.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It never stop fully developing but alot of bones are already fused at a young age determining what you'll look like somewhat. This is why this site should care more about Cranial Base

If other 17 mogs you they will mog when you're gonna be 25. If you will get better they will to. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How did David Gandy change his face from crap to hot?
Gandy just leanmaxxed and turned out to have the bones of a god.

In his teens gandy was a fat nerdy kid who got bullied

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

srs doubt that you always have these model fags talking about how they were losers when they were young its just virtue singling they never felt real bullying

srs doubt that you always have these model fags talking about how they were losers when they were young its just virtue singling they never felt real bullying
Nah i believe there was a pic of him leaked in his teens. He was obese af. Also bcs he got treated that way from childhood through puberty he is kinda aspie rn.

Nah i believe there was a pic of him leaked in his teens. He was obese af. Also bcs he got treated that way from childhood through puberty he is kinda aspie rn.
where is it? i looked it up and couldnt find it.

If other 17 mogs you they will mog when you're gonna be 25. If you will get better they will to. It's over.
dw bro ill still become chadpreet, mark my words.

your prime is now

16-24

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At 18 deadsrs

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

People say that teenagers are uglier because of fat (some get skinny) or because of acne, but the truth is that this is a fucking COPE.

People say that teenagers are uglier because of fat (some get skinny) or because of acne, but the truth is that this is a fucking COPE.
So you are legit saying that being

-fat
-skinny
-having unclear skin and acne
=
cope
????????
:feelsuhh:
If you actually think that you are either 1. retarded or 2. dont know anything about psl and looks

Or you are just trolling tbh.

So you are legit saying that being

-fat
-skinny
-having unclear skin and acne
=
cope
????????
:feelsuhh:
If you actually think that you are either 1. retarded or 2. dont know anything about psl and looks

Or you are just trolling tbh.

Yes, because in the case they think they look better when they have become adults just because they have changed their weight and have lost their acne, which is a fucking cope, the only thing that matters is bone structure.

Acne already show something wrong by themselves in these people, since the best looking teenagers I've ever seen never have had acne or other skin problems, even with bad lifestyle, understand that. And everyone knows that the acne will disappear.

Last edited:
Yes, because in the case they think they look better when they have become adults just because they have changed their weight and have lost their acne, which is a fucking cope, the only thing that matters is bone structure.

Acne already show something wrong by themselves in these people, since the best looking teenagers I've ever seen never have had acne or other skin problems, even with bad lifestyle, understand that. And everyone knows that the acne will disappear.
Tho at the time they have acne they are not considerd goodlooking. Also being insanely fat isnt considerd goodlooking either nor being insanely skinny.

You seem to misunderstand taht if you are extremely fat you cannot properly see your bones, with acne you cant see your features and with being insanely skinny your frame is trash tier most of the time.

Also the biggest teenage JB slayers were guys who had zero acne no matter what they did, they where smoking and drinking doing drugs and partying yet their skin and BF % was good asf.

Tho at the time they have acne they are not considerd goodlooking. Also being insanely fat isnt considerd goodlooking either nor being insanely skinny.

You seem to misunderstand taht if you are extremely fat you cannot properly see your bones, with acne you cant see your features and with being insanely skinny your frame is trash tier most of the time.

Also the biggest teenage JB slayers were guys who had zero acne no matter what they did, they where smoking and drinking doing drugs and partying yet their skin and BF % was good asf.
i think what hes trying to say is age doesnt make you look better. a lot of adults say they looked like shit in hs but glod up after. but they didnt and the bone underneath stayed the same.

but idk what hes trying to say ab the acne part, it makes you look like shit if you have it.

mogs me. those kids look 16 though
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE HYPERGAMY @medialcanthuscel

Ew
Image result for havardmyrhaug
. Same kid in the tik tok

Last edited:

He chews mastic him

This. Guys here COPE thinking his bones somehow magically grew. They were already there, just hidden behind his higher body fat %

People need to stop cope.

Last edited: