at what age should i start dieting/fasting?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
currently 17
Eating as much whole foods and healthy foods as i can in a caloric surplus while maintiaing medium bodyfat (16-17%)
at what age should i start leanmmaxing?

currently 17
Eating as much whole foods and healthy foods as i can in a caloric surplus while maintiaing medium bodyfat (16-17%)
at what age should i start leanmmaxing?
When you feel it's necessary. Leanmaxxing in puberty is fine for a short while.

anyone else?

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Fasting will be beneficial during puberty but dieting won't.
I'm fasting 1 day a week + fasted cardio and eating plenty the rest of the time.
Very important not to deprive calories during puberty.
This way you're still getting fat-burning but the majority of the time your body will be able to use calories for puberty things
There's a bunch of great fasting info on the internet, I like Thomas DeLaeur's approach as he's knowledge on the science of it.

Fasting will be beneficial during puberty but dieting won't.
I'm fasting 1 day a week + fasted cardio and eating plenty the rest of the time.
Very important not to deprive calories during puberty.
This way you're still getting fat-burning but the majority of the time your body will be able to use calories for puberty things
There's a bunch of great fasting info on the internet, I like Thomas DeLaeur's approach as he's knowledge on the science of it.
so basically i just eat all the healthy foods i want to make sure i don't deprive calories?

Ideally all tallfags should start auschwitzmaxxing since 10 to help out their manlet brothers and neutralize the average height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ElliotRodgerJr, majorcope and 1 other person
so basically i just eat all the healthy foods i want to make sure i don't deprive calories?
No that's not quite what I was trying to say, I meant that I restrict weekly calories by fasting for one day so that I'm in a slight calorie deficit while still providing my body with what it needs for the other 6 days.
I've not got anything at all to back up this method, it's just what's been working for me recently.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I dont believe being underweight will stunt your growth tbh. There are tallfags that were almost anorexic during their puberty

I dont believe being underweight will stunt your growth tbh. There are tallfags that were almost anorexic during their puberty

Still tallfags with good nutrition would have probably grown even taller. The argument that there are some anorexicmaxxed teens who are tall doesn't really make sense since on average they are much shorter. Like if you compare north korea vs south korea they have the same genes but south korea is just taller on average because of more calories. Thats why I probably still wouldn't go on a calorie deficit before 18 to not risk anything tbh

Still tallfags with good nutrition would have probably grown even taller. The argument that there are some anorexicmaxxed teens who are tall doesn't really make sense since on average they are much shorter. Like if you compare north korea vs south korea they have the same genes but south korea is just taller on average because of more calories. Thats why I probably still wouldn't go on a calorie deficit before 18 to not risk anything tbh
what age is optimal to start leanmaxxing tho?

When you stop growing taller and finish puberty completely. Your t levels will go down a little bit you will feel it at 17-19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
its cope

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot