At what age should someone put braces and retainers without fucking his forward growth?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I heard that braces and retainers can cause your face to not grow and fuck-up your forward growth

Last edited:
never.... only go for expansion. Given enough space, with a proper lip seal and swallow, your teeth will straighten themselves automatically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, Stare and SubhumanCurrycel
25. Make sure your teeth is crooked and the jaw isn't recessed if you want to do braces

never.... only go for expansion. Given enough space, with a proper lip seal and swallow, your teeth will straighten themselves automatically.
don't they go along side each other? also will I still need braces?

don't they go along side each other? also will I still need braces?
majority of orthos are brainded fucks who jus follow shitty advice written in the 1800s by some kikes to extract teeth and contract jaws.

i got braces at 7 to fix my underbite then again at 13. my forward growth isn't bad but i hate my jew ortho for doing that to me

How tf can you expand your lower arch? and how do you properly swallow cus

Braces alone won’t do shit, it helped my face become more symmetric. Extractions and elastics Are a no