At what IRL rating do you start getting deep looks/smiles from certain women?

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Today I must say I was looking quite good. 5.5 blonde girl gave me a very nice smile and a deep look in my eyes, and I noticed a couple of overt looks from 2 other girls.

Many had no interest though.

Yesterday I looked slightly good, I got a brief deliberate look from a decent girl, but only for a second (as if to check me out) and then a casual look away (as if to say 'meh, nothing special)

Other days when I don't look so good, I get no looks practically.

I remember a time a few years ago when I'd get deep looks and slight eye flutters from some girls, but that was before tinder really took off.

What irl rating do you have to be to start getting?

-Brief looks but glance away
-deeper looks
-deep looks and slight flutter

I mean this in the case of just a few girls doing it, not a lot of girls

I say 5, 5.5 and 6 respectively

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rezoo, Hades, Dogs and 1 other person
Today I must say I was looking quite good. 5.5 blonde girl gave me a very nice smile and a deep look in my eyes,
In what social setting did it happen? Did she know you? How tall are you?

Where are you getting those looks from girls? School? Street? Bar?

In what social setting did it happen? Did she know you? How tall are you?

Where are you getting those looks from girls? School? Street? Bar?

Shopping center today
Didn't know me
5'9

Today I must say I was looking quite good. 5.5 blonde girl gave me a very nice smile and a deep look in my eyes, and I noticed a couple of overt looks from 2 other girls.

Yesterday I looked slightly good, I got a brief deliberate look from a decent girl, but only for a second (as if to check me out) and then a casual look away (as if to say 'meh, nothing special)

I remember a time a few years ago when I'd get deep looks and slight eye flutters from some girls, but that was before tinder really took off.

-deeper looks

Psl 6
If ur not ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

-deeper looks

5, 6 and 7 probably. Anyways, looking and being attracted are 2 different things but they have correlation.
Just being bigger gets more attention, the attention grows proportionally more than the attraction with increased body size.

A 6'5 big framed 4psl dude gets probably way more looks than an average sized 6 psl dude but the 6psl dude will have an easier time getting women.

A bigger man just gets more attention, a bigger object catches the eye more and a big man is more of a potential threat so people want to check his face to see he's not angry or insane looking, also to see if he has a low t safe face or high t threatening face.
If a tall man has a low t face or a small frame it also defuses the intimidation.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 4044
Shopping center today
Didn't know me
5'9
Mind PMing me your picture? We are same height pretty much. I sometimes get glances or 1-2 sec eye contact from women on the street but never smiles. You must be good looking son of a gun if you got smiled at.

-deeper looks

Around 5psl (6.5/10)Girls look and smile at me when we pass each other in hallways or when I’m waiting to get in the elevator and the door opens and she sees me and smiles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Good motivation for me buddy boyos

I have to keep getting lean, muscle building, and moisturizing

Maybe I can reclaim the feeling of getting eye flutters

Around 5. Girls look and smile at me when we pass each other in hallways or when I’m waiting to get in the elevator and the door opens and she sees me and smiles.
Another fucking slayer who gets smiles from girls and I never do :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

Can you PM the picture and what's your height? Those girls who smile at you know you or complete strangers?

Mind PMing me your picture? We are same height pretty much. I sometimes get glances or 1-2 sec eye contact from women on the street but never smiles. You must be good looking son of a gun if you got smiled at.

Check my previous threads. Everyone on here called me a horse faced boneless bastard, but I have been called handsome/good looking/hot more than a few times before and with me hairstyle/grooming/fashion goes a long way. I had most of that today.

I only got one deep look and smile today, first in a long while if I'm being honest. I've lost 3 kg in the last 5 weeks or so. Blonde girl was very pale and clearly liked my look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Another fucking slayer who gets smiles from girls and I never do :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

Can you PM the picture and what's your height? Those girls who smile at you know you or complete strangers?
Idk them, never talked to them. 6’1

Around 5. Girls look and smile at me when we pass each other in hallways or when I’m waiting to get in the elevator and the door opens and she sees me and smiles.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Petsmart
When you look like Chico

Check my previous threads. Everyone on here called me a horse faced boneless bastard, but I have been called handsome more than a few times before and with me hairstyle/grooming/fashion goes a long way. I had most of that today.

I only got one deep look and smile today, first in a long while if I'm being honest. Blonde girl was very pale and clearly liked my look
Hm well you are not slayer looking but still, I sometimes get occasional eye contact but never no woman smiled at me.

Hm well you are not slayer looking but still, I sometimes get occasional eye contact but never no woman smiled at me.

Keep working on your body. I've lost 3kg in the last 5 or so weeks.

I would say its better to think of it more probabilistically rather than in terms of discrete cutoffs. I think i'm probably in the 5-6 range overall right now and I get compliments and looks occasionally, maybe 2 or 3 a week. If you're a 7 it probably jumps up, if you're an 8+ its probably a lot I'd bet.
Then again too its always complex because of what different people respond to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Over
I'm 6'3, fit and 92kg, i get constant looks from everyone but rarely anyone smiles.

I think i'm probably in the 5-6 range overall right now and I get compliments and looks occasionally
Who is complimenting you? People you know or stranger girls?
And is what social setting does compliments and stares/smiles happen.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
incel trait: bragging about IOIs without touching her pussy

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Who is complimenting you? People you know or stranger girls?
And is what social setting does compliments and stares/smiles happen.
Very rarely stranger girls, usually its women I know. Almost always at church because that's where most of my social interactions actually happen tbh. But sometimes strangers have walked up and complimented me, that is super rare though.
I'll share one of the weirdest ones - One of the weirdest ones is a long time ago when I had long hair (like 1-2 years ago) a cute asian foid stopped me and told me in broken english that I looked like Captain America. I just stared at her confused and she goes "You look like movie star! Movie star!" I figure she must've meant Bucky.
incel trait: bragging about IOIs without touching her pussy
too close to home mate

• +1
Very rarely stranger girls, usually its women I know. Almost always at church because that's where most of my social interactions actually happen tbh. But sometimes strangers have walked up and complimented me, that is super rare though.
Further reading this thread makes me spiral down into deeper and deeper despair because I never got approached or complimented or smiled at.

Further reading this thread makes me spiral down into deeper and deeper despair because I never got approached or complimented or smiled at.

View attachment 179091
Well how social are you mate? Let me repeat those stranger approaches are very very rare for me.

Around 5psl (6.5/10)Girls look and smile at me when we pass each other in hallways or when I’m waiting to get in the elevator and the door opens and she sees me and smiles.
pm pics boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, LordNorwood, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
One of the weirdest ones is a long time ago when I had long hair (like 1-2 years ago) a cute asian foid stopped me and told me in broken english that I looked like Captain America. I just stared at her confused and she goes "You look like movie star! Movie star!" I figure she must've meant Bucky.
just buckymaxx in sea brooo

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
got rated psl 6 / chadlite on here i can tell you my experience:

a lot of girls dont look at all, might be because i only look good for them if they rly look at me and kinda analyze lol (5‘9.5 manlet and skinny cuz injuries and cant gym anymore for a while). the girls that look usually look once from far, then look away and just as you pass look again. then at a bar there sometimes are girls who look and if you notice and check, they look away quick and this repeats a few times. it rly depends there was chicks who looked at me like 50 times and always looked away 50 times but there was also girls who looked me in the eyes once for 1 second and never looked again (disinterest most likely). there was also a couple of girls who i never realized that they looked at me but they approached me so i guess they did

i never rly had smiles from girls or blushes or lip biting etc

• Woah
male model tier jfl ngl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Weird that so few people have had girls smiling at them. That has happened to me a lot. I've even seen it happen to other people.

got rated psl 6 / chadlite on here i can tell you my experience:

a lot of girls dont look at all, might be because i only look good for them if they rly look at me and kinda analyze lol (5‘9.5 manlet and skinny cuz injuries and cant gym anymore for a while). the girls that look usually look once from far, then look away and just as you pass look again. then at a bar there sometimes are girls who look and if you notice and check, they look away quick and this repeats a few times. it rly depends there was chicks who looked at me like 50 times and always looked away 50 times but there was also girls who looked me in the eyes once for 1 second and never looked again (disinterest most likely). there was also a couple of girls who i never realized that they looked at me but they approached me so i guess they did

i never rly had smiles from girls or blushes or lip biting etc
fucking hell why are we men such autists

girls probably send 1000s indirect IOIs and you just dont catch them

he’s one of the few nt guys here tbh

Weird that so few people have had girls smiling at them. That has happened to me a lot. I've even seen it happen to other people.
yeah was kinda surprised.

idk but i had girls that made it so fucking clear that they wanted me and i always just realized it when they didn’t want it anymore jfl im autistic

idk but i had girls that made it so fucking clear that they wanted me and i always just realized it when they didn’t want it anymore jfl im autistic
don’t u have a gf or is that sum else

he’s one of the few nt guys here tbh

yeah was kinda surprised.
im not super nt, i have a big social circle and go to bars partys etc but im not like one of those guys everyone likes or that talks to girls non stop etc

• +1
chadlite tier tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
story my life
@buflek bro i need to figure out how to spot those signs and just act on it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek

Shows the quality of non Nt, LDAR turds on here

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk