At what point does height stop mattering?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
Time online
86d 12h 18m
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

5'6 | Psl 2.0 | 3/10 irl
Time online
58d 5h 17m
wait nigger what do you mean 9k? are you telling me you spent 9000 fucking dollars on peps? LMAO
Pharmacy hgh

Guccimane2020

Guccimane2020

Trainee
Time online
1d 9h 19m
I
I hate being a 6ft manlet, I might not be manlet in school, but when I go out in public especially a rich area i feel very insecure. When I hit the gym and ball i literally get heightmogged to oblivion and dunked on like a lil boi I hate being a manlet :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what point does height stop mattering? I think its around 6'2-6'3 that's why im trying get 3 inches LL to that height
I’m 6’5 and in my subjective experience girls tend to prefer my height to nearly any other height, but that’s probably because I rarely see dudes taller than me with as good a frame. I stole a chick from a 7 foot + basketball player because I had better face and frame. I really don’t think height matter after 6’6 if you don’t have the frame to support it.

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Time online
95d 19h 9m
Pharmacy hgh
i thought u only injected those cheap peptides? afterall all heightmaxxing is cope i see
thats actually really weird u didnt get a single centimeter with pharma HGH. were ur plates even open?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

5'6 | Psl 2.0 | 3/10 irl
Time online
58d 5h 17m
i thought u only injected those cheap peptides? afterall all heightmaxxing is cope i see
thats actually really weird u didnt get a single centimeter with pharma HGH. were ur plates even open?
No its not weird bc heightmaxxing is cope

You can't outgrow your genetic limit which is written in yiur dna

Almost closed, was 15 and 8 months then

Curious0

Curious0

Zephir
Time online
36d 13h 47m
you think OP is also mismeasuring like you ? once you thought you were a 6ft manlet too jfl
Yea that's very possible. I was always measured 5'11+ but when I did a honest measurement myself I found out I'm shorter.

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

East Side WYA?
Time online
15d 4h 36m
Yea that's very possible. I was always measured 5'11+ but when I did a honest measurement myself I found out I'm shorter.
how you measure yourself?
im literally rob paul level height aspie where I have to measure my night barefoot height and if its bad then I get mad.

Y

Yoyo2233

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 20h 1m
I hate being a 6ft manlet, I might not be manlet in school, but when I go out in public especially a rich area i feel very insecure. When I hit the gym and ball i literally get heightmogged to oblivion and dunked on like a lil boi I hate being a manlet :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what point does height stop mattering? I think its around 6'2-6'3 that's why im trying get 3 inches LL to that height
How much is ll

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
87d 3h 11m
it never truly does cease to matter, but in my opinion, anything taller than 6'4 and the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

M

mulattomaxxer

Amateur
Time online
3d 12h 44m
Height stops mattering when you mog most of the poulation. I think at 6ft 2+ height stops mattering.

You said your average height is 5ft 11 and your 6ft. Your just not going to get a height halo in your country. Your height isnt a negative you just won't be getting any slays from height alone. Most places in the world 6ft is a good height.

Ngl you are just going to have to accept your current height and move on. Wear shoe lifts/ air max shoes to fraud a few inches etc but nobody is going to give you LL at 6ft. They will just send you to a therapist.

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

East Side WYA?
Time online
15d 4h 36m
Height stops mattering when you mog most of the poulation. I think at 6ft 2+ height stops mattering.

You said your average height is 5ft 11 and your 6ft. Your just not going to get a height halo in your country. Your height isnt a negative you just won't be getting any slays from height alone. Most places in the world 6ft is a good height.

Ngl you are just going to have to accept your current height and move on. Wear shoe lifts/ air max shoes to fraud a few inches etc but nobody is going to give you LL at 6ft. They will just send you to a therapist.
how much can i fraud?

M

mulattomaxxer

Amateur
Time online
3d 12h 44m
how much can i fraud?
Not sure, I am almost always frauding 1 inch in shoes. I have never bought shoe lifts but I think ~3 inches is reasonable. (Thats the extra height most shoe lifts offer)

I also fraud another inch with a "tall haircut".

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

East Side WYA?
Time online
15d 4h 36m
so if i buy some decent shoes like airforce 1s without lifts, will i be able to fraud 6'2 since most pepl fraud anyway?

Warlow

Warlow

Trainee
Time online
8d 5h 49m

nigga why are you claiming 6 ft. everyone lies about their height jfl, if you're 6 ft barefoot just claim 6'1, manlets do it why shouldn't you?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)