At what point does height stop mattering?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
I hate being a 6ft manlet, I might not be manlet in school, but when I go out in public especially a rich area i feel very insecure. When I hit the gym and ball i literally get heightmogged to oblivion and dunked on like a lil boi I hate being a manlet :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what point does height stop mattering? I think its around 6'2-6'3 that's why im trying get 3 inches LL to that height

6'0 face becones more important

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, goat2x, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
5'8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1Chink, shakmax, Deleted member 6488 and 8 others
I hate being a 6ft manlet, I might not be manlet in school, but when I go out in public especially a rich area i feel very insecure. When I hit the gym and ball i literally get heightmogged to oblivion and dunked on like a lil boi I hate being a manlet :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

At what point does height stop mattering? I think its around 6'2-6'3 that's why im trying get 3 inches LL to that height
holy fuck I'm so glad I'm not short, I couldn't imagine having to get leg lengthening surgery to get to my height. $70k for fucking leg lengthening? Holy shit!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, xefo and YoungRichNigga
I think its around 6'2-6'3 that's why im trying get 3 inches LL to that height
stare.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Warlow
Bro iam legit 5’7 in Dinaric area where average height is 6ft or 6’1ft

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink, diggbicc, Chadelite and 5 others
There stops being a benefit for getting taller at around 6’2-6’3

Once you go past 6’5 you start losing broad appeal and become a niche to height/gigantism fetishists

If you’re at least 5’9, have tinder/put yourself out there + have social circle, and are still incel - then your face is the problem

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Greeicy, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Holy shit i feel bad for you you gotta move out
There stops being a benefit for getting taller at around 6’2-6’3

Once you go past 6’5 you start losing broad appeal and become a niche to height/gigantism fetishists

If you’re at least 5’9, have tinder/put yourself out there + have social circle, and are still incel - then your face is the problem
can glucasimine+gravity boots give me 1 inch?

6’2 tbh.
You get taller than that it’s gonna be hard to gymcel, bad proportions and too lanky unless you take roids

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Jons2000
I'd say it's 6'2. At that height you won't be mogged brutally by 99,9% of men. 90% of the men who mog you will only mog you by 3 inches at max.
6'4 is ideal height.
Everyone below 6' looks physically short.

I'm 5'10 and will get LL.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, StolenDays, RAITEIII and 1 other person
when you're dead

At least you’re a young rich nigga who can afford LL.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1Chink and YoungRichNigga
at 5'9+ its solely your face holding you back

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, MentalistKebab, ElliotRodgerJr and 5 others
Nigga atleast you're not getting heightmogged by white foids, JFL and my parents think 5'9" is average...

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

From 5'10" onwards. 5'9" is absolute minimum. Under 5'9" and your height will be made fun of.

Plenty of chads who are 5'10" and above and their height never gets mentioned as a downfall unlike shorter slayers like Efron or Cruise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, PubertyMaxxer and TheEndHasNoEnd
It doesn’t stop mattering, but I believe face becomes more important at that point, maybe even 5’7. But it will always be a halo, The more the better, unless you get to deformed tier too tall

can i Squeeze 1 inch with glucasimine+gravity boots+stretchmaxing+posturmaxing?

and i heard by going to a good chiropractor u can increase your hegiht up to 1 inch just by strighetneing curvature of spine

For men - 6’2 and above
For women - 5’7 with a great face

• +1
can i Squeeze 1 inch with glucasimine+gravity boots+stretchmaxing+posturmaxing?

and i heard by going to a good chiropractor u can increase your hegiht up to 1 inch just by strighetneing curvature of spine
bro ur 6' youre probably looking at the wrong thing thats not letting u get laid..

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, shakmax and MentalistKebab
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose
6'1 or 6'2

I would probably rather be those heights than 6'3 plus. 6'3 plus only good if you have a huge frame and can build a Hasan Piker like physique

Last edited:
Holy shit bro Dinaric region is probably the tallest in the world too. At least I'm a 5'7cel where avg. height it like 5'9-5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Average height according to psl users:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
All these height cutoff threads but location matters.

A uni/college campus in Northern Europe where the demographic is mostly white middle-class people, the average height will be taller (5'10 - over 6ft depending on the place). In this case, foids want someone with above-average height. Height stops mattering universally around 6'3+ unless the foid has a height fetish.

On the other hand, there are some hood places in burgerland where the average height is literally 5'7 - 5'8. In these places, even 5'10 is considered above average so obviously there is a lower cut off point for height mattering.

Perspective people...

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, YoungRichNigga and RAITEIII
im 6'2 and i dont want to grow even a milimeter anymore its perfect

• Woah
I just hope I can puberty max enough
are u gonna heightmaxx or something? i thought about getting HGH but tbh its just too fucking expensive

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I'd say it's 6'2. At that height you won't be mogged brutally by 99,9% of men. 90% of the men who mog you will only mog you by 3 inches at max.
6'4 is ideal height.
Everyone below 6' looks physically short.

I'm 5'10 and will get LL.
you think OP is also mismeasuring like you ? once you thought you were a 6ft manlet too jfl

are u gonna heightmaxx or something? i thought about getting HGH but tbh its just too fucking expensive
I hope I will start using CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP-2,they are a lot cheaper then HGH and they have the same if not the better results

I hope I will start using CJC 1295 DAC,Hexarelin and GHRP-2,they are a lot cheaper then HGH and they have the same if not the better results
ask @PubertyMaxxer about his amazing peptides transformation

hint: besides HGH everything is cope

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Nosecel
ask @PubertyMaxxer about his amazing peptides transformation

hint: besides HGH everything is cope
Heightmaxxing is cope

9k for not a single cm

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Heightmaxxing is cope

9k for not a single cm
wait nigger what do you mean 9k? are you telling me you spent 9000 fucking dollars on peps? LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc and PubertyMaxxer
wait nigger what do you mean 9k? are you telling me you spent 9000 fucking dollars on peps? LMAO
Pharmacy hgh

I

I’m 6’5 and in my subjective experience girls tend to prefer my height to nearly any other height, but that’s probably because I rarely see dudes taller than me with as good a frame. I stole a chick from a 7 foot + basketball player because I had better face and frame. I really don’t think height matter after 6’6 if you don’t have the frame to support it.

Pharmacy hgh
i thought u only injected those cheap peptides? afterall all heightmaxxing is cope i see
thats actually really weird u didnt get a single centimeter with pharma HGH. were ur plates even open?

i thought u only injected those cheap peptides? afterall all heightmaxxing is cope i see
thats actually really weird u didnt get a single centimeter with pharma HGH. were ur plates even open?
No its not weird bc heightmaxxing is cope

You can't outgrow your genetic limit which is written in yiur dna

Almost closed, was 15 and 8 months then

you think OP is also mismeasuring like you ? once you thought you were a 6ft manlet too jfl
Yea that's very possible. I was always measured 5'11+ but when I did a honest measurement myself I found out I'm shorter.

Yea that's very possible. I was always measured 5'11+ but when I did a honest measurement myself I found out I'm shorter.
how you measure yourself?
im literally rob paul level height aspie where I have to measure my night barefoot height and if its bad then I get mad.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

How much is ll

it never truly does cease to matter, but in my opinion, anything taller than 6'4 and the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

Height stops mattering when you mog most of the poulation. I think at 6ft 2+ height stops mattering.

You said your average height is 5ft 11 and your 6ft. Your just not going to get a height halo in your country. Your height isnt a negative you just won't be getting any slays from height alone. Most places in the world 6ft is a good height.

Ngl you are just going to have to accept your current height and move on. Wear shoe lifts/ air max shoes to fraud a few inches etc but nobody is going to give you LL at 6ft. They will just send you to a therapist.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Height stops mattering when you mog most of the poulation. I think at 6ft 2+ height stops mattering.

You said your average height is 5ft 11 and your 6ft. Your just not going to get a height halo in your country. Your height isnt a negative you just won't be getting any slays from height alone. Most places in the world 6ft is a good height.

Ngl you are just going to have to accept your current height and move on. Wear shoe lifts/ air max shoes to fraud a few inches etc but nobody is going to give you LL at 6ft. They will just send you to a therapist.
how much can i fraud?

how much can i fraud?

Not sure, I am almost always frauding 1 inch in shoes. I have never bought shoe lifts but I think ~3 inches is reasonable. (Thats the extra height most shoe lifts offer)

I also fraud another inch with a "tall haircut".

so if i buy some decent shoes like airforce 1s without lifts, will i be able to fraud 6'2 since most pepl fraud anyway?

nigga why are you claiming 6 ft. everyone lies about their height jfl, if you're 6 ft barefoot just claim 6'1, manlets do it why shouldn't you?