At what PSL or rating out of 10/ people will start treat you nicely?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I got to class late today and the teacher gave me dirty look and she said “please leave you are late”

And I also get ignored a lot by students I mean when I’m doing something I’m usually ignored by moderate amount of students (I’m not saying I’m completely invisible tho)

Is 6/10 good enough for people to respect you and be your friends?

7.5 for true benefits

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Schönling, Patient A and 6 others
few days ago my chad classmate (6'2, curly hair, chico's undereye support, green eyes, chiseled face, strong jawline even in shit lighting) came to class like 10 minutes late; he walked in, saw the woman teacher's new haircut and said immediately 'nice haircut ma'am' while smiling. all the foids started laughing about his smooth entrance. the teacher just laughed too and nothing happened.

imagine a 5'6 introverted creepy incel walk in 10 minutes late; the teacher would immediately demand answers from him on why he was late, and probably give him a warning/detention. just kidding, why would an incel ever be late to class? its not like he has other things to do or something jfl

when your GL, life is an insane experience full of adventures and good things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite, middayshowers and 5 others
few days ago my chad classmate (6'2, curly hair, chico's undereye support, green eyes, chiseled face, strong jawline even in shit lighting) came to class like 10 minutes late; he walked in, saw the woman teacher's new haircut and said immediately 'nice haircut ma'am' while smiling. all the foids started laughing about his smooth entrance. the teacher just laughed too and nothing happened.

imagine a 5'6 introverted creepy incel walk in 10 minutes late; the teacher would immediately demand answers from him on why he was late, and probably give him a warning/detention. just kidding, why would an incel ever be late to class? its not like he has other things to do or something jfl

Bro

Believe it or not I get asked ALOT when im late JFL I get asked questions and dirty looks and stuff

Bro I’m just not meant to have good life and be respected

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bro

Believe it or not I get asked ALOT when im late JFL I get asked questions and dirty looks and stuff

Bro I’m just not meant to have good life and be respected
lol, where the hell you live? where I live you can enter the class whenever you want and mostly wont say shit anyone

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
lol, where the hell you live? where I live you can enter the class whenever you want and mostly wont say shit anyone
Some shit hole this is my only year ngl after ascension I will no longer go to college tbh
It’s a waste of my youth

psl 5.5 u get treated good by most people

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 1 other person

7 is actually when you’re good looking.

you need to be at least a 9 to get a text back

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Im always late and they don't care but I also don't consider myself good looking

Im always late and they don't care but I also don't consider myself good looking
MOGs ME

Teachers are often assholes to me ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
MOGs ME

Teachers are often assholes to me ngl
im not chad tier but get called good looking every other day/week. i can do whatever the fuck i want in class, i even told the teacher to shut his fucking mouth and kicked my chair the other day and he just shut his mouth. im also late every 2nd day cuz i want to sleep long and never had problems. female teachers dont even put it on the paper if im late or leave early.

it might be my looks but it might also be cuz im like the lowest inhib guy in class, i do whatever i feel like doing. last week i put my hands 3x up and randomly said "i love you" to the female teacher, she replied with "okay" 3 times. i also always walk around and talk to different people or tell teacher i go to the toilet and go to the supermarket that is 10 mins away

i think it has also a lot to do with facial expression / charisma / personality etc

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
This is when respect/getting treated nicely and have friends zone?

JFL at being below 7
At 5-5.5 you can get respect and treated nicely if you have a good personality no lie. Especially if you are tall.

im not chad tier but get called good looking every other day/week. i can do whatever the fuck i want in class, i even told the teacher to shut his fucking mouth and kicked my chair the other day and he just shut his mouth. im also late every 2nd day cuz i want to sleep long and never had problems. female teachers dont even put it on the paper if im late or leave early.

it might be my looks but it might also be cuz im like the lowest inhib guy in class, i do whatever i feel like doing. last week i put my hands 3x up and randomly said "i love you" to the female teacher, she replied with "okay" 3 times. i also always walk around and talk to different people or tell teacher i go to the toilet and go to the supermarket that is 10 mins away

i think it has also a lot to do with facial expression / charisma / personality etc
Low inhibs me.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
above PSL 5

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I get treated better than average person I notice but I have good personality too

I got to class late today and the teacher gave me dirty look and she said “please leave you are late”

And I also get ignored a lot by students I mean when I’m doing something I’m usually ignored by moderate amount of students (I’m not saying I’m completely invisible tho)

Is 6/10 good enough for people to respect you and be your friends?

This psl.