Ate 3.5 maybe 4 grams of shrooms last night

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
It's was the first time I'd ever tried them I've done molly the night before the first time and have down lsd 6 times lsd visuals are like geometrical kinda like in a box like you know what you'll see I thought ppl were bullshitting when they said they saw wierd stuff on shrooms but I saylw dj khaled face in the sky it was amazing I like them way more than acid and will take 5grams next time butt that will be in January bc I'm doing no drug December I've spent 300 on drugs the past few days so I will sell in December instead of using to make money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Vitruvian, Nisse and 5 others
fuck your post is really hard to read, but read it because im gonna do shrooms, 5 grams is a fuck ton though

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, PYT, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
I WENNE FUKKEN DO MOLLY AND LISTEN TO DIS SONG TILL 5 AM

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, JustBeCurry, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
It's was the first time I'd ever tried them I've done molly the night before the first time and have down lsd 6 times lsd visuals are like geometrical kinda like in a box like you know what you'll see I thought ppl were bullshitting when they said they saw wierd stuff on shrooms but I saylw dj khaled face in the sky it was amazing I like them way more than acid and will take 5grams next time butt that will be in January bc I'm doing no drug December I've spent 300 on drugs the past few days so I will sell in December instead of using to make money
Calmdown

• Love it
Chill on the drugs bro bro

Chill on the drugs bro bro
Shrooms were the most unique I've done it's like for those brief few hours everything is amazing and relaxing like my own reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Rofl i remember my time. I only took a gram and i felt like it wasnt kicking so i ate an 8th and man...wat an adventure lol

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 6400
It's so unique it's like it's own d
Rofl i remember my time. I only took a gram and i felt like it wasnt kicking so i ate an 8th and man...wat an adventure lol
Drug it's different than lsd I like it more

• +1
Reactions: Syndicate
It's so unique it's like it's own d

Drug it's different than lsd I like it more
i did it 3 years ago . want to do it again in the right environment

• +1
ooga booga grug eat mushroom and see big face in sky grug mind opened now grug like joe rogan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 561 and AbandonShip
I'm doing no drug December I've spent 300 on drugs the past few days so I will sell in December instead of using to make money
Just go to prison for selling drugs method.
prison-latinamerica.jpg

ooga booga grug eat mushroom and see big face in sky grug mind opened now grug like joe rogan
Summed up 95℅ of psychedelics users

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga and Swolepenisman
Swolepenisman

• +1