Ate 4 scoops of protein raw

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
With a little bit of water. It taste like shit I want to kill myself @Blackout.xl
i thought i was on offtopics jfl @Lorsss im not a hypocrite delete my shit thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and benchortable
Youre not supposed to cook it

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i cooked it with a little water. it's like curd
how should i eat it properly. with milk its too sweet
BRO dont cook it
It has a lot of albumin so itll harden if you cook it like egg whites (or semen)
Mix it with milk and if its too sweet get one without artifical sweeteners theyre also terrible for your gut pronutrition has one with sugar it just doesnt dissolve as well but who gives a fuck

• +1
BRO dont cook it
It has a lot of albumin so itll harden if you cook it like egg whites (or semen)
Mix it with milk and if its too sweet get one without artifical sweeteners theyre also terrible for your gut pronutrition has one with sugar it just doesnt dissolve as well but who gives a fuck
i opened it already i fucked up it's 11lb vanilla i dont know what to do i think i spent 70 dollars to torture myself

The fuck who fucking cooks protein powder . You rs supposed to mix it with milk or anything and enjoy every second of that shake after a workout.
20200825 222630

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
The fuck who fucking cooks protein powder . You rs supposed to mix it with milk or anything and enjoy every second of that shake after a workout.View attachment 620701
do you read faggot with milk it taste too sweet. i hate sooger because im not a pathetic coosumer

Waste of protein

i opened it already i fucked up it's 11lb vanilla i dont know what to do i think i spent 70 dollars to torture myself
Most whey shakes suck
Just suck it up
Atleast its liquid so you can chug the thing
You can actually buy pure whey without anything added for a lot cheaper. Good enough if you have a decent diet.

• +1
With a little bit of water. It taste like shit I want to kill myself @Blackout.xl
i thought i was on offtopics jfl @Lorsss im not a hypocrite delete my shit thread
Do u wanna hot body? Do I wanna have sluts mirin you? Sip martinis bang sluts in short bikinis?

Drink the FUCKING PROTEIN

Don't use protein powder