Attack at anime studio,23 dead

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
https://www.gamebyte.com/suspected-arson-attack-at-kyoto-animation-leaves-at-least-23-dead/

suspected arson attack at Kyoto Animation in Japan has left at least 23 people dead and dozens injured.

The extent of the damage is not yet clear, but the anime community has rallied round to help those affected by the disaster.

A GoFundMe page has already been set up by Sentai Filmworks, who writes: “On July 18, 2019, an arsonist set the Kyoto Animation studio on fire injuring several people and leading to the loss of lives. Details on this unbelievable act are still developing.

“Sentai Filmworks hopes to help the KyoAni team during this time of need and asks that you join us in this endeavor.”

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Alexanderr and Ritalincel
Sad shit, man.

Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and ElliotRodgerJr
https://www.gamebyte.com/suspected-arson-attack-at-kyoto-animation-leaves-at-least-23-dead/

suspected arson attack at Kyoto Animation in Japan has left at least 23 people dead and dozens injured.

The extent of the damage is not yet clear, but the anime community has rallied round to help those affected by the disaster.

A GoFundMe page has already been set up by Sentai Filmworks, who writes: “On July 18, 2019, an arsonist set the Kyoto Animation studio on fire injuring several people and leading to the loss of lives. Details on this unbelievable act are still developing.

“Sentai Filmworks hopes to help the KyoAni team during this time of need and asks that you join us in this endeavor.”
animes me.

gokus me

less weebs on earth why is this not tagged lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Ritalincel
hope they catch the guy who did it and flay the fucker alive.

i donated 20 bucks and holy shit the gofundme is at 200k+atm

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I'm genuinely upset, what a terrible thing to do to an anime studio. I enjoyed a lot of their works, why the fuck did someone do this? Did they put out a badly received anime recently? If these Japanese incels go ER, why can't they do it on normies or roastie whores, why they got to target the based anime studios that provide lifefuel to incels the whole world over. What a tragedy.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Npcdoomer and The Dude Abides
Fuck.Literally posted the same thread

I'm genuinely upset, what a terrible thing to do to an anime studio. I enjoyed a lot of their works, why the fuck did someone do this? Did they put out a badly received anime recently? If these Japanese incels go ER, why can't they do it on normies or roastie whores, why they got to target the based anime studios that provide lifefuel to incels the whole world over. What a tragedy.
legit but it was probably an autistic rage against a decision in his anime.

Apparently anti-weeb chad made an arson in KyoAni building. 33 dead and many other roasted gooks.

>180cm, fat, otaku like appearance, unemployed, unshaven, smelly, plays shit loud enough that his neighbors can hear

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
there needs to be tighter gasoline and match control laws smh

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Suspect Samamoto Hideyoshi was seen fleeing the scene

Government needs to outlaw Fire. Fire has no use other than killing people. They have blood on their hands.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
based high t cel

JFL @ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
So, there were 70 people inside of the building 33 of which died and 35 of which are injured which means only two people got out fine.
Brutal.

Geisto

Not a big loss for anime