Attractiveness doesn't rest on the ability to see beauty, but to detect flaws.

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Attractiveness doesn't rest on the ability to see beauty, but to detect flaws. The fewer the flaws, the more attractive someone appears to be, says Kristin Donnelly, a doctoral student in experimental psychology at the University of California, San Diego. Other elements of attractiveness, such as body shape, weight, and skin color, can be more subjective and influenced by culture. There are less physical things that can make a person seem attractive, too, like a person's confidence, smell, or voice.

There you go guys, focus on identifying all your bad features and correct them. It's not even about having just good features, it's about having minimal facial flaws.

Keep identifying one flaw at a time and improve it to the best you can, we know we can't perfect features but through procedures and other methods we can improve them.

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox, goat2x, WhatToDo and 15 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Attractiveness doesn't rest on the ability to see beauty, but to detect flaws. The fewer the flaws, the more attractive someone appears to be, says Kristin Donnelly, a doctoral student in experimental psychology at the University of California, San Diego. Other elements of attractiveness, such as body shape, weight, and skin color, can be more subjective and influenced by culture. There are less physical things that can make a person seem attractive, too, like a person's confidence, smell, or voice.

There you go guys, focus on identifying all your bad features and correct them. It's not even about having just good features, it's about having minimal facial flaws.

Keep identifying one flaw at a time and improve it to the best you can, we know we can't perfect features but through procedures and other methods we can improve them.
only works on women. the male face is supposed to be as dimorphic as possible

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, diggbicc, karbo and 4 others
i have so many flaws though

It’s both

Having no flaws but no good features is he definition of average generic. Not attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, HighIQcel and Deleted member 685

That's what "harmony" is essentially: less/very little flaws

It's why some men like Ryan Gosling are rated highly by women even though they aren't as chadly: their face just doesn't have any flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Griffith

It's why some men like Ryan Gosling are rated highly by women even though they aren't as chadly: their face just doesn't have any flaws.
Gosling have flaws according to PSL standards. Long midface, low IPD, high gonials, steep mandibular plane, asymmetric eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 1171 and karbo
Gosling have flaws according to PSL standards. Long midface, low IPD, high gonials, steep mandibular plane, asymmetric eyes.
>according to PSL standards
That's your problem right there.

What PSL means by "flaws" is different from a chick's definition.

Flaws = glaring negative traits. Does Gosling have any glaring negatives? No.

Lack of ultra-masc features isn't automatically a flaw.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Schönling, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
>according to PSL standards
That's your problem right there.

What PSL means by "flaws" is different from a chick's definition.

Flaws = glaring negative traits. Does Gosling have any glaring negatives? No.

Lack of ultra-masc features isn't automatically a flaw.
Sure, I agree he doesn't having glaring deformities that a normie would consciously pick up on and he pulls it off well. On many people a similar midface ratio is a major subtractor to their looks level though, wether normies are concious of it or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Just have 0 failos theory

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Ogmanman

Gosling would be invisible without his status. You used a horrible example since he’s a movie star. He is also very charismatic and funny, but again has physical flaws

Bad features of the face stand out more than good features. So yes, you are right.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I have acne scars, hopefully my surgery fixes it up.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Other elements of attractiveness, such as body shape, weight, and skin color, can be more subjective and influenced by culture.
Coping fat fuck detected.

prof_bw%20copy.webp
NyyO5zv.jpg
JCtsO6v.jpg

What surgery?

It's three treatments of a "1540" laser and the last treatment uses a 2940 (might also use the 1540 in the last surgery.)

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Thinking a little longer its legit tbh. My gf has some good traits, but flaws as well. And i can only look at her flaws and sometimes i my cortisol raises