Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Soundgoodizer, nonserviam and 4 others
water fast tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
That's a good way to burn muscle while maintaining your current body fat percentage.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Norberg, randomvanish, Tyronecell and 10 others
based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Don’t die nig

• WTF
That's a good way to burn muscle while maintaining your current body fat percentage.
What if you dont have any muscle to burn 😎
Screenshot 20201127 042726

26days of water fast here I come
from 207lbs to 187lbs
20%BF to 13.4% BF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norberg and Loud_Jock
Or....or.... you can change your lifestyle, eat healthier end go to the gym, gainig muscle, body strenght and confidence while losing weight.
But starving yourself to death is an an option either... so...
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Norberg
Or....or.... you can change your lifestyle, eat healthier end go to the gym, gainig muscle, body strenght and confidence while losing weight.
But starving yourself to death is an an option either... so...
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
GO,TO THE CLOSED GYM?!
NIGGA THATS THE REASON I AM DOING THIS JFL AND STOP THE BLUEPILL

• +1
What if you dont have any muscle to burn 😎
View attachment 830911
26days of water fast here I come
from 207lbs to 187lbs
20%BF to 13.4% BF
Crash dieting doesn't work. Instead, you should use a more realistic goal of 1-2lb of fat loss per week.
Water fasting actually causes your body to hold onto more water which can make you bloated, which is why you can be dehydrated but bloated. It is a survival mechanism, when your body has too much salt or not enough water, it holds onto the water it has as much as possible to keep you alive. Starving to death is one of the worst ways to kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10097
Crash dieting doesn't work. Instead, you should use a more realistic goal of 1-2lb of fat loss per week.
Water fasting actually causes your body to hold onto more water which can make you bloated, which is why you can be dehydrated but bloated. It is a survival mechanism, when your body has too much salt or not enough water, it holds onto the water it has as much as possible to keep you alive. Starving to death is one of the worst ways to kill yourself.
I literaly did water fasting before, thats a myth. I eat something every 2-3 days and drink supplements

I literaly did water fasting before, thats a myth. I eat something every 2-3 days and drink supplements
It's not a myth, of course it works, to a point, when your body can't hold onto the water anymore, it lets go of the water, and you become completely dehydrated but it's not very healthy to do that.

• +1
Thats not a gym thats a squat rack jfl
You only need:

-A power rack (that can handle over 500 lbs)
-A 45 lb barbell (that won't bend at 500 lbs so a capacity of over 500 lbs)
-A flat bench (that won't break if you bench 315 lbs so a capacity of over 500 lbs)
-Weights that go up to at least 405 lbs (8 45 lb plates, 2 25 lb plates, 4 10 lb plates, 2 5 lb plates, 2 2.5 lb plates, 2 1.25 lb plates)
-A plate storage thing
-A pair of 2 inch dumbbell handles with 6 or 6.75 inch loadable length to use with your plates
-Some resistance bands (red, blue and green mostly)
-Some straps to not have to deadlift with a mixed grip
-A dip attachment for your rack to do dips
-A dip belt to do weighted chin ups, weighted pullups and weighted dips
-Some horse stall mats for your flooring
-A deadlift platform to protect your flooring

I have all of those things in my gym, you don't need machines because with that equipment you can do everything, you can do all the compound movements, you can do curls, tricep extensions and all the other isolation movements and you can progress on them by adding weight.

And all of those things will still work 10 years later if you buy high quality stuff. In total my gym cost me 5000$, and I have everything I need for the rest of my life, I never need to step foot in another public gym ever again and I am not restricted by the rules and schedules of public gyms so it is a lot more convenient.

• +1
GO,TO THE CLOSED GYM?!
No blue pill here. Water fasting is the blue pill. Change your lifestyle is the red pill. Saw your physique in another post: if you think you need to lose weight, either you are trolling or you lack the objectivity and knowledge to realize that you need to develop your muscle first. At your current physique, you should be able to lose weight while gaining some muscle. If the gym are closed start with some body-weight exercises. Unlikely, there are no shortcuts to a better physique, only dieting properly and working out. Good luck for your plans.

• +1
10% BODYFAT OR DEATH
0 CALORIES A DAY FOR A MONTH
2021 HERE I COME, LEANER THAN EVER
Scenario A) You successfully fast for a month, lose all your fat and muscle, then gain back the fat without the muscle when you return to normal eating. Your hormones are fucked, metabolism is fucked, and end up with a slightly lower bf% while having no muscle. Any little bit of caloric surplus you eat becomes fat because your metabolism is shit.

Scenario B) You go cold turkey for a week, decide you can't handle it anymore, then gorge yourself on KFC and Dominos one day. You get bloated, feel fat as fuck, and guilty as hell that you didn't achieve your looksmaxxing goal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx, Kalluto and Deleted member 10097
What a waste of steroids smh

Scenario A) You successfully fast for a month, lose all your fat and muscle, then gain back the fat without the muscle when you return to normal eating. Your hormones are fucked, metabolism is fucked, and end up with a slightly lower bf% while having no muscle. Any little bit of caloric surplus you eat becomes fat because your metabolism is shit.

Scenario B) You go cold turkey for a week, decide you can't handle it anymore, then gorge yourself on KFC and Dominos one day. You get bloated, feel fat as fuck, and guilty as hell that you didn't achieve your looksmaxxing goal.
I went from 120kg to 97 w waterfasting so yea...

• +1

Carb loading and cheat meal once a week is ok if you are losing weight while gymmaxing.
But yeah, water fasting is for weak retarded faggets and women, he will be overweight in no time. If he can't start eating normal and hitting the gym now, he isn't going to do it when hes starving.
JFL at starving yourself when you have HGH, salbutamol+caffeine, no sides stack that will rekt fat.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and lordgandy2000
You are still going to be a fat pig. jfl if you think you are going to be 190lbs at 13% with no muscle mass.
You,are literaly retarded, that 20BMI

GO,TO THE CLOSED GYM?!
Search
calisthenics

Search titles only
By:
SadnessWYJ,

Search

Advanced search…

You,are literaly retarded, that 20BMI
You are another PSL autist with NO idea about physical exercise or body recomps.
If you are 190lbs at 13% bodyfat you are a fairly large and jacked duded.

Just take 100g whey/day and pull up/pushup to leanmaxxing without muscle loss

Don't do it if you don't have any muscles you'll look like a starving African child.

• Love it
2021 is gonna be the real salvation and ascension year to many of us

let’s fucking do it

• Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8902
I have went down like 4% bf while maintaining my weight

jew skin lamp therapy and social circlemaxxing in the cells
tbh, ashes soap to close pores and masturbation machine for dick size increase mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Gl bro I've been leanmaxxing this whole year and still have a long way to go but im starting to see the benefits now

• +1
if i read one more time some1 does a water fast for longer than 1 day im jumping off a cliff in minecraft

I went from 120kg to 97 w waterfasting so yea...
Thats great but remember the principle of diminishing returns. When you're morbidly overweight at 120kg, every kg of weight loss comes easier. But as you start to approach a more normal BMI, the same fucked up methods you used before will have increasing costs. Really don't wanna see you fuck yourself up bro...

• +1
Thats great but remember the principle of diminishing returns. When you're morbidly overweight at 120kg, every kg of weight loss comes easier. But as you start to approach a more normal BMI, the same fucked up methods you used before will have increasing costs. Really don't wanna see you fuck yourself up bro...
I am already fucked up dont worry

• So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000