[Autism] anyone else do this?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
When youre in a waiting room for a dentist appointment or something you pretend to be on your phone to make yourself look hyper NT but really youre just looking at a blank screen. I do this literally all the time tbhqh

Tttttttbh
Just banderas jfl buddy buoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, jefferson, heroinfather and 8 others
I get there at the exact time of my appointment so that i dont have to be in the waiting room for too long

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
I get there at the exact time of my appointment so that i dont have to be in the waiting room for too long
Nah even if i arrive there dead on time they still make you wait a couple minutes which makes my autisma go into overdrive

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and RichardSpencel
Nah even if i arrive there dead on time they still make you wait a couple minutes which makes my autisma go into overdrive
Or go to restroom and stare at the mirror analyzing my face like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and manlet cUnt

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, kobecel and 3 others
No I'm not a beta male

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and manlet cUnt
Life is too short to be wasted looking at blank screens......... While you wait, watch a informative video! Read a book! Do not waste time young man!

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Life is too short to be wasted looking at blank screens......... While you wait, watch a informative video! Read a book! Do not waste time young man!
Free @battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Imagine not maintaining unwavering eye contact with the person sitting across from you.

Imagine not maintaining unwavering eye contact with the person sitting across from you.
I can’t look at anyone in the eyes for more than 2 seconds without feeling uncomfortable tbh.

I can’t look at anyone in the eyes for more than 2 seconds without feeling uncomfortable tbh.
They're just as uncomfortable as you bro, whoever looks away first loses.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
I always lose :feelsrope:

I want to be the alpha
it just requires practice, consciously force yourself to maintain eye contact for longer and longer periods of time until you're comfortable with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Insomniac
Looks more NT than staring at a wall.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don't even bring my phone with me, in fact I never take my phone with me outside.

Whenever I sit on the bus, on a bench outside when we have lunchbreak, in a waiting room, I just sit there and daydream while eating a bag of almonds, I don't care what the others think.

I stare the ceiling all the time

• +1
it just requires practice, consciously force yourself to maintain eye contact for longer and longer periods of time until you're comfortable with it.
Xenian
=Bro

• +1
JFL at caring what other people think.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, jefferson, manlet cUnt and 1 other person