Autism = fake news

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Anyone with autism is ugly. ADHD and ASD have the same symptoms but those with ADHD are better looking so can get away with being autistic more. I remember as a kid I was very talkative and hyperactive but teachers and others punishing me for that have made me "autistic".

Seriously as @personalityinkwell told me search up "people with autism" then search up "people with adhd" and you will see those with adhd are very good looking in general.

Don't believe bs man made labels such as "autism" ever :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and SubhumanCurrycel
Imagine not being able to find a cure to lower your inhibition on your own :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5522 and deer
Just mew bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
autism is real, but 99 percent of autists are ugly

and autistic chad slays

looks theory wins again

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5522
autism is real, but 99 percent of autists are ugly

and autistic chad slays

looks theory wins again
No such thing as autistic Chad unless he is mentally retarded, even then he still gets laid. Elliot rodger did exactly what the popular kids did to fit in yet nobody cared. If you are ugly nobody cares about you.

I got nothing to talk about with females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Mental health experts could probably study this thread. Congratulations patso. In a sub about autism full of autists you manage to be the most severely autistic. This is truly mind-boggling. What's stranger is that you can't even slightly see how insane you are. You genuinely have some sort of mental disability to continue to engage.

You're fat too. But you also can't see that. Reverse body dysmorphia on top of the autism and of course retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6475 and SubhumanCurrycel
You're coping here only buddyboyo.
You don't have anything to talk about with females because you are sub human. Females would make an effort to converse with you otherwise. Kys

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4563
You don't have anything to talk about with females because you are sub human. Females would make an effort to converse with you otherwise. Kys
They only talk to me if I pay them first handedly, otherwise I'm a ghost

• +1
They only talk to me if I pay them first handedly, otherwise I'm a ghost
Exactly, if you can speak english you are not mentally retarded enough to say you can't talk to girls. Actions mean nothing. Looks are life.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4563
@Colvin76 thoughts?

• +1
Good topic. Autism is mostly a label put on social rejects (aka ugly people) nowadays.

• +1
Autism is caused by sheltered upbringing and is largely a hoax and parents fault.

I've never heard of a black autist who grew up around other ghetto NT blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 5522
Good topic. Autism is mostly a label put on social rejects (aka ugly people) nowadays.
1000 iq, autism was created so ugly males blamed themselves and their "autism" rather than society. Autism has no definition and is way too vague.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 275