[Autism]I had to help my mom with the computor and I'm only getting 5 hours of sleep.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I have to wake up 4:00 AM to wagecel and its now 9:25. Only 5 hours of sleep if I eventually do sleep. All my gains in the gym are wasted even tho I had a good workout. Now I guess I'll never make gains and never escape my frameceldom/twinkceldom and continue to be mogged by all the bbcs in my gym:feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Assuming you fall asleep at 10, you'll be sleeping for a total of 6 hours, which is better than 5, so go to fucking sleep, faggot.

Assuming you fall asleep at 10, you'll be sleeping for a total of 6 hours, which is better than 5, so go to fucking sleep, faggot.
Im still helping her cunt

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hop on coffee and try to make it a good day

You still recover when you are awake, it’s just accelerated when you are sleeping.

JFL at sleepmaxxers, I sleep 2 hours in the middle of the day and do stemcel work, coffee and cigarette maxx, damaged dark triad slayer undereye circle maxx and low bf starvation maxx game all through the night

I feel like I'm about to die, just puked in a plastic bucket 15 minutes ago and I'm seeing invisible spider webs in the corner of my left eye, living the motherfucking high life boyos

Finally done helping her now I will lie down in bed for 20 minutes until I magically start dreaming. Good night boyos
JFL at sleepmaxxers, I sleep 2 hours in the middle of the day and do stemcel work, coffee and cigarette maxx, damaged dark triad slayer undereye circle maxx and low bf starvation maxx game all through the night

I feel like I'm about to die, just puked in a plastic bucket 15 minutes ago and I'm seeing invisible spider webs in the corner of my left eye, living the motherfucking high life boyos
I could live that life if I wanted to but lack of sleep/nutrition kills gains and will forever make me framecel/skinnyfaggot.

Finally done helping her now I will lie down in bed for 20 minutes until I magically start dreaming.

I could live that life if I wanted to but lack of sleep/nutrition kills gains and will forever make me framecel/skinnyfaggot.
Ok, I will make sure to wake you up with another red dopamine alert in 20 minutes