Reactions: improover
O’Pry because hes not autistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, BrahminBoss, Zeruel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Kerbouchard, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
what a bizarre combination. you rarely see mentally impaired good looking people. he probably slays all the downie chicks at the special care facility

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rooman, Meteor21 and 14 others
Imagine comparing this retard to O’Pry :feelskek:

12EF0FCD 7993 419A BE93 E92AD0FE5FAF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25833, Deleted member 24221 and 6 others
what a bizarre combination. you rarely see mentally impaired good looking people. he probably slays all the downie chicks at the special care facility
He can't even speak dude, he is less intelligent than a chimp. I bet he gets daily milked by nurses tho

James.
that Sean O’pry guy looks kinda weird tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 17872, Meteor21 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nika, rooman, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
James mogs because he's not autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Dylan2, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
No shit he doesn't take care of himself, he has extreme autism. You're pissed because he mogs Roshan to obvilion
Dude please tell me you are trolling. I can still understand if people think someone like that francesco looks good but this is just too far. A literal model type guys vs a disabled guy? Are you kidding?
Tumblr lxk1zhHN6F1qh7ubwo1 500
Unnamed 2
Unnamed 3
G Glass Magazine Issue 31 Patience Menswear 1 7 copy

Both of them are faaaaarrrr better looking than the disabled kid. If you're joking then my bad but it's hard to tell on this forum

Dude please tell me you are trolling. I can still understand if people think someone like that francesco looks good but this is just too far. A literal model type guys vs a disabled guy? Are you kidding?
View attachment 568356View attachment 568359View attachment 568364View attachment 568365

Both of them are faaaaarrrr better looking than the disabled kid. If you're joking then my bad but it's hard to tell on this forum
He unironically mogs roshan. All those pictures you posted are heavily frauded with photoshop, good lighting and makeup. Specially the ones with Roshan. Meanwhile the picture of Autistic James have been taken by his mom.
Autistic James unironically mogs Roshan facewise.
Even when Roshan frauds, James still looks better. Roshan has a terrible nose, terrible lips, dark cicles
Hrithik Roshan 1
Hrithik Roshan

• +1
Reactions: nika, rooman, Kerbouchard and 3 others
He unironically mogs roshan. All those pictures you posted are heavily frauded with photoshop, good lighting and makeup. Specially the ones with Roshan. Meanwhile the picture of Autistic James have been taken by his mom.
Autistic James unironically mogs Roshan facewise.
Even when Roshan frauds, James still looks better. Roshan has a terrible nose, terrible lips, dark cicles
View attachment 568378View attachment 568379View attachment 568380View attachment 568381
I saw gifs of both of them dude. how can it be photoshopped
TQm1JU
Tumblr nbe0uf9Ybo1r9e3iko1 250

james because he’s not autistic

still edited, jfl if you don't think that's frauded as fuck
However would still add that Rosan is 46 years old and a father and James is still young and already looks like this.

He doesn't even look like an average guy to me. His hair is going.

Again no disrespect to him, but I can't fathom how this boy is being compared to genuinely handsome men

can you guys stop with this fucking autist

its too obvious that he has some disability

However would still add that Rosan is 46 years old and a father and James is still young and already looks like this.
View attachment 568399

He doesn't even look like an average guy to me. His hair is going.

Again no disrespect to him, but I can't fathom how this boy is being compared to genuinely handsome men
Yeah James doesn't take care of his appearance cos he has the IQ of a rat, who would've guessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nika, rooman, Deleted member 24221 and 2 others
Autistic James is so neurodivergent that he’ll never fuck. His looks are literally useless. He’s a truecel by all definitions solely because of his behavior

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Xangsane and HarrierDuBois
Low functioning autism vs high functioning autism

O'Pry mogs cuz personality>face

Imagine comparing this retard to O’Pry :feelskek:

View attachment 568344
Bruh that’s a teramogger face right there. If he wasn’t low functioning autistic he would have had good teeth, good hair and would be walking the runways of Milan instead of being disabled. Look at his jaw, chin and sharp harmony in his upper third. Autistic James is a walking NT pill

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Dr SmalCox and Deleted member 17872
Proof that face>all

O'Aspie is autistic and this is not relevant. Only face
Have you watched the video?? Do it. This is more than just autism. He’ll never get a gf bc he doesn’t think like high-functioning autists.
how he looks doesn’t matter to him. He will never have a desire for love, sex, etc. (I researched this).
So it doesn’t matter to him where he is or if he has women around him.
He literally has the mind of a 3 year old (or even worse) and can communicate worse than a cat or a dog… and that forever.
His face does him no good, it’s useless. He might as well be a 1/10, it would make no difference bc he is unaware and low-functioning autistic