DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Just tried this.Made my eyebrows seem both darker and thicker

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Lorsss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Eyeliner tends to have a much softer formula than specifically formulated brow pencils so you're going to end up with a lot more product in your brow with much less pressure (ie, its more difficult to control an eyeliner vs a brow pencil). Also you're going to have a much more difficult time getting a decent colour match with an eyeliner.

bro can u send the link for the eyeliner? is it even worth dying my eyebrows if i just use eyeliner
Eyeliner tends to have a much softer formula than specifically formulated brow pencils so you're going to end up with a lot more product in your brow with much less pressure (ie, its more difficult to control an eyeliner vs a brow pencil). Also you're going to have a much more difficult time getting a decent colour match with an eyeliner.

whats alternative then

can u send link and is brow pencil easy to use? also, will it change the color of my brows?
There are literally hundreds of options for brow pencils out there. The easiest to use and least obvious are going to be one of the micro pencils. Yeah its fairly easy to use. It won't change the colour of the hairs, no.

There are literally hundreds of options for brow pencils out there. The easiest to use and least obvious are going to be one of the micro pencils. Yeah its fairly easy to use. It won't change the colour of the hairs, no.

so dying my eyebrows + brow pencil = Thicker and darker brows?

so dying my eyebrows + brow pencil = Thicker and darker brows?
The dye will take care of making them darker. You can fill in sparse patches with a brow pencil but if you go too much out of the line of your natural brow it will be really obvious close up.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
can u send link and is brow pencil easy to use? also, will it change the color of my brows?

This forum gets more gay by the minute

The dye will take care of making them darker. You can fill in sparse patches with a brow pencil but if you go too much out of the line of your natural brow it will be really obvious close up.

R there any tutorials on how to use brow pencil?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, puppymaxer and Catawampus
R there any tutorials on how to use brow pencil?
Tons, just search for some on YouTube. The basic gist is really short, light flicks with the pencil so that you mimic how hairs would look.

Its not gay,you are just being a close minded normie cunt

pics before after pls