Average guy has very narrow shoulders

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Average shoulder width must be 17 inch or something for non-fat guys

almost no guy has shoulder width over 20. I saw a guy with decent shoulders earlier and realised how rare it is, most guys are more narrow than girls in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Uglybrazilian, Hades and 15 others
i have 18.5 inch while being being underweight at 5 11?

Average Swede is 6'3 wide framed nordic slayer :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6723, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Average guy has 16 inch biacromial, data shows this, 17 inch would be considered wide (70-80th percentile)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdouardManlet, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 357 and 2 others

almost no guy has shoulder width over 20. I saw a guy with decent shoulders earlier and realised how rare it is, most guys are more narrow than girls in 2020
Mines 20.5-21, get sizemogged often in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9355, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Average guy has 16 inch biacromial, data shows this, 17 inch would be considered wide (70-80th percentile)
Damn fr?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, wasted, Tyronecell and 15 others
Average paki is high t nw-1 Square hairline 20 inch bideltoid out of the womb

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer, wasted and 11 others
Yep, but remember this is biacromial not bideltoid
Those stats are on fat american guys... their waist must be really wide also

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Vvvvxxxx
Stop lying... curries are giga framecels fed with spices and vegetables
Right most is me, although I was in the right group and chubby to look big (I am 5'10 and ectomorph lol) but yeah, far from a shitty bideltoid and I get sizemogged into oblivion all the time if I got to northern india. Maybe you mean 20 inch biacromial which is rare of course, if not non existent unless a roided bodybuilder or 6'3+ with exceptional rock tier genes,
e1wNFGJ.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
Actually it was done across multiple races (except brown people), the black guys had the widest biacromials, white guys had the widest hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Actually it was done across multiple races (except brown people), the black guys had the widest biacromials, white guys had the widest hips
arent ethnic and black guys in USA even more fat than white guys? I read blacks & mexicans have like 30% obesity

arent ethnic and black guys in USA even more fat than white guys? I read blacks & mexicans have like 30% obesity
The study measured bone structure specifically, not body fat levels, though the results would probably be the same regardless

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5393 and Moggy
Why @Yuyevon, does it seem narrow?

True for oldcels, but young adults and teen blacks/ethnics body mog whites hard where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5393
@brbbrah show you off! tonight i wanna show you off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
There is no MOG more brutal than a frame MOG.

Frame = everything.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, TsarTsar444, johncruz12345 and 7 others

Frame = everything.
legit framemog is the most primitive one

when u bodymog other guys they know on a subconscious level u can kill them easily and emasculate them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mongrelcel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
My shoulders are wide
my best trait ngl

• Love it
Reactions: owlofathena

Girls have a smaller skull so their shoulders look bigger

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 357
My shoulders are wide
my best trait ngl
Same, even when I was a skinny untrained kid I had 20-21 inch bideltoid
Idk what my best feature would be tho

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
it was on US marines in 1998 and another one on Firemen in 2013 though (at least the one I found on sloothate back in '14). 70%+ were white in both if I remember correctly.

it was on US marines in 1998 and another one on Firemen in 2013 though (at least the one I found on sloothate back in '14)
Yea well most guys arent marines or firemen... lol if ppl think a marine in 1998 = average guy 2020

Yea well most guys arent marines or firemen... lol if ppl think a trained marine in 1998 = average guy 2020
Yeah, the one on firemen was kinda insane, touching 21.5" (but they measured with the suit) on average. I think the marines were entrants so should be fairly representative of the average young non obese white guy, it was 19-19.5" or so in it IIRC. I doubt there has been a sea change in size in the developed world since late 90s.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 5393
A bit above 16 inches, probably closer to 16.25. most of the large data set studies are relatively old so can be difficult to put an exact figure on the average, but I would consider anything around 16inches to be in the average range

Last edited:
A bit above 16 inches, probably closer to 16.5. most of the large data set studies are relatively old so can be difficult to put an exact figure on the average, but I would consider anything around 16inches to be in the average range
for biacromial?

Fair enough, I measured seam length of various t shirts (which is designed according to biacromial)
Its between 15-19 inches(S to XXL, US I think)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, brainded, godlikesz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Well, It looks bigger due to the muscle mass and flex. The biacromial is decent-ish, 17 or so. And it would get sizemogged hard in the north western belt in India
Average cumskin has a giga estrogenic frame I only get size mogged by Polynesians tbh
It’s a non pump too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Average cumskin has a giga estrogenic frame I only get size mogged by Polynesians tbh
It’s a non pump too
And I posted my pic above (although a bit bloated and a candid), its decently wide for me (measured through friend in uni hostel several times lol, he knows about these sites lmfao). Its decent-ish in some locations but mogged hard in the northern belt (esp among the robust sikh jatts and paharis).

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
And I posted my pic above (although a bit bloated and a candid), its decently wide for me (measured through friend in uni hostel several times lol, he knows about these sites lmfao). Its decent-ish in some locations but mogged hard in the northern belt (esp among the robust sikh jatts and paharis).
Legit tho sikhs are giga built my mate is 5’9 but his frame is really good

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 357
It’s a non pump too
Forgot you have those moggers in NZ lol must be tough competition for ethnic body halo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Brutal dalit pill.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Lolcel, sytyl and 1 other person
Forgot you have those moggers in NZ lol must be tough competition for ethnic body halo
Rugby Polynesian Chads are insane
They aren’t lean but their bodyfat distribution is literal god tier and they can pack on mass like no tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Good_Little_Goy
reminder

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

Frame = everything.
its not everything
you can be bulked up with a huge frame but look like shit since you're over 20% bodyfat, then girls won't even look at you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and sytyl
wtf, why is my pic still there, i deleted it on imgur

• JFL
yeah a guy that looked like 5'10 at best was actually 6 foot he just had really short clavicles

same happened to me
it is over, there were like 500 views on it too, at least it was just hair
Mines a night out with some curry friends (I only have curry friends anyway, still sounds cool). Even though faces are doodled upon, embarrassing AF for this to remain, esp if someone from IRL stumbled upon it lmao.

• +1
Hourly reminder

• WTF