LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Thought this might be of some interest:

White: 5'10
Black: 5'9
Asian: 5'7
Hispanic: 5'7

Native isn't listed but I assume it would be closer to Hispanic than White. It seems like in terms of classification some of the other miscellaneous ethnics get grouped under white or asian. For example, most MEs are classified as white while curries are classified as asian.
EDIT: I just did some searching on standard deviation, its given as either 3 inches or 4 inches in the various links I'm perusing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2227, AbandonShip and 4 others
Thought this might be of some interest:

White: 5'10
Black: 5'9
Asian: 5'7
Hispanic: 5'7

Native isn't listed but I assume it would be closer to Hispanic than White. It seems like in terms of classification some of the other miscellaneous ethnics get grouped under white or asian. For example, most MEs are classified as white while curries are classified as asian.
is this statistics of Murica?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Any source?

• +1
Any source?
I scrounged it together from a number of related articles discussing tangenital things as for some (((reason))), no one seemed to want to do a height survey of all ethnicities. If you're curious though it shouldn't be too hard to search up, it took me like 5 or so minutes to get the info together.

I know some hispanic dudes standing at 5ft 7 we talked about rejection and insecurity they had so many deep thoughts about it. Girls who claim lookism isnt real are legit clown. Even ones who arent fixated and cope well know the pain.

• +1
wait I thought it was 6ft+ for young whites :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, KEy21, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
in like 3-4 countries and its 6ft on the dot
reminded that this is average and average is ugly. 6'5 minimum to be considered a human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
reminded that this is average and average is ugly. 6'5 minimum to be considered a human
It's not like that tho, they all like their height and girls have no problem dating average height guy over there. It doesnt equally inflates

every black person I've come across in Chadland is almost always over 6'3 serious

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and toolateforme
white =/= germanic in murica

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 2227
every black person I've come across in Chadland is almost always over 6'3 serious

They should split it into male and female as well. Females always drag down the average.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
They should split it into male and female as well. Females always drag down the average.
They do, I picked out the male heights for this thread.

• +1
Once again america is shit as identifying race cuz its a mumbo jumbo fictional migrant country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Once again america is shit as identifying race cuz its a mumbo jumbo fictional migrant country
yeah pretty much
Edit: Reminds me of when I was checking out Iranian racial statistics and they know who everybody is down to the fucking tribe JFL

They do, I picked out the male heights for this thread.

Then I don't believe those stats. There's no way black Americans aren't the tallest in US. They freaking hand picked the biggest slaves and bred them together for generations.

Then I don't believe those stats. There's no way black Americans aren't the tallest in US. They freaking hand picked the biggest slaves and bred them together for generations.
Dude no offense but that theory is fucking retarded. And no, black Americans are not the tallest.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
yeah pretty much
Edit: Reminds me of when I was checking out Iranian racial statistics and they know who everybody is down to the fucking tribe JFL
tbh its about efficiany for the police right? but how the fuck are police going to identify white male with brown mexican?

tbh its about efficiany for the police right? but how the fuck are police going to identify white male with brown mexican?
Idk. I wouldn't be surprised if the police used their own codewords that just cut through the bullshit. I don't know why Hispanics are being merged with whites in the census.

Idk. I wouldn't be surprised if the police used their own codewords that just cut through the bullshit. I don't know why Hispanics are being merged with whites in the census.
they dont im pretty sure// hispanic is sepearte right? spanish are not considered white basically by the census I think

Good thread tbh

• +1
they dont im pretty sure// hispanic is sepearte right? spanish are not considered white basically by the census I think
No, Hispanics are starting to get merged with whites for classification reasons. That's why you'll see the term "non-Hispanic white" floating around. Also this is a bit of nitpicky term-chopping, but Spanish = Spaniard which are indeed white. Hispanic refer typically to those peoples originating from areas south to the US which usually means some degree of Native.

From wikipedia
Screenshot 2019 12 03 17 54 31

Screenshot 2019 12 03 17 54 13

Screenshot 2019 12 03 17 54 03
Screenshot 2019 12 03 17 53 52
Screenshot 2019 12 03 17 53 43

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and LordNorwood
No, Hispanics are starting to get merged with whites for classification reasons. That's why you'll see the term "non-Hispanic white" floating around. Also this is a bit of nitpicky term-chopping, but Spanish = Spaniard which are indeed white. Hispanic refer typically to those peoples originating from areas south to the US which usually means some degree of Native.
ah alright then. saw in a video that the spaniard was the considered hispanic some time tho. maybe its being changed. tbh the whole system is still retarded. basing off skin color more than ancestry or culture

ah alright then. saw in a video that the spaniard was the considered hispanic some time tho. maybe its being changed. tbh the whole system is still retarded. basing off skin color more than ancestry or culture
Yeah the reason why America doesn't base it off of ancestry is because everyone is a mutt to some degree so its pretty much impossible to do that. Even so called pure whites are Euromutts. The reason why we don't base it off of culture is because we have no fucking culture JFL.

Yeah the reason why America doesn't base it off of ancestry is because everyone is a mutt to some degree so its pretty much impossible to do that. Even so called pure whites are Euromutts. The reason why we don't base it off of culture is because we have no fucking culture JFL.
thats true. most people dont know where in europe they are from. if they are from outside they do know but the europeans mainly have no clue

And Brazil? the youngest one seems to be 180 everywhere here crazy thing

I think for white males <15 its legit higher than 5'10. But for white males at my age (23-25) it's 5'10 indeed. But girls are getting taller af as well.

• +1
I think for white males <15 its legit higher than 5'10. But for white males at my age (23-25) it's 5'10 indeed. But girls are getting taller af as well.
Brutal if true
I do wonder if the inclusion of Middle Easterners into the White category is bringing down the average height a bit, if so I doubt its more than an inch max though