Average Joe Larissa Meek Hawaii Should be motivating to all looksmaxxers.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Yes we all know foids are superficial creatures , but for most people if they are not subhuman to hell, they can looksmax with 2-3 surgeries and years of weight liftting and training to become GL

Yes we all know foids are superficial creatures , but for most people if they are not subhuman to hell, they can looksmax with 2-3 surgeries and years of weight liftting and training to become GL
When it comes to my face. Skull reduction, rhinoplasty, and lip fillers are what I need.

Skull reduction? What do mean exactly?
My skull is shaped badly. Eppley and another surgeon do a process of bone burring where 5-7mm of bone can be burred down across the surface of the skull

My skull is shaped badly. Eppley and another surgeon do a process of bone burring where 5-7mm of bone can be burred down across the surface of the skull
are u talking about back of ur skull? honestly not important and just grow hair there and train the back of ur neck and ur good to go

I'll send the pic when i get off work
Ok.
are u talking about back of ur skull? honestly not important and just grow hair there and train the back of ur neck and ur good to go
Even if my skull looks like this?

This is what happens when you bonesmash the back of your head.
Now I have to smash my face twice as hard. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
Ok.

Even if my skull looks like this?
View attachment 54845
This is what happens when you bonesmash the back of your head.
Now I have to smash my face twice as hard. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I legit knew a black guy in school who had a head like that. Made me feel grateful for my skull shape. We both got bullied for having weird heads.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and G O D
I legit knew a black guy in school who had a head like that. Made me feel grateful for my skull shape. We both got bullied for having weird heads.
Relatable. I also got bullied because of my weird head shape. It's also because of autism, but if I was good looking my autistic behaviors wouldn't be that detrimental. I'm still self-conscious about my weird skull shape.
I don't know for sure if I have autism. My social skills are awful, and I'm eccentric.

Most of us could looksmaxx just by working out, there's says to work out your jaw to get a better jawline.

lol. 5mm isnt going to do shit. save your money and ldar

Surgery is the only way

How the hell does someone shave bone off your skull? Wouldnt he have to completely scalp you?
Look up the procedure for more info. To be brief, they make an incision to access the skull and use a burring tool to grind down bone. Up to 5-7mm is safe.