Average/slightly below average face but 6ft+ or chad face but 5'8 and below?

Cacas112

Cacas112

Iron
I'm getting mixed answers from ppl and wanted to know what you guys think.

Prolly chad face, just cruise and Tom Holland max. You’ll get made fun of for being short occasionally but the pussy will follow regardless.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Copeful, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
You're lying when you say you got mixed answer. The difference between a bellow average face and a chad one is huge. Obviously its way better 5'8 with a chad face.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
You're lying when you say you got mixed answer. The difference between a bellow average face and a chad one is huge. Obviously its way better 5'8 with a chad face.
I'd also go with Chad face but someone also told me about girls making fun of celebrities like Taylor Lautner when they meet them irl.

ive seen 5'7 chads slay easily in chadstralia where normies are tall

face>height

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Cacas112
I'd also go with Chad face but someone also told me about girls making fun of celebrities like Taylor Lautner when they meet them irl.
its because they fogged him heightwise

hes probably taller than the average girl

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112
I'm the first and would swap in a heartbeat. Lifts/boots to fraud 5'11 and look buffer easier, combined with Chad face. Fucking obvious answer.

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112
its because they fogged him heightwise

hes probably taller than the average girl
Hes 5'9 the girls were just really tall acting like they dont know most men are shorter than them

Hes 5'9 the girls were just really tall acting like they dont know most men are shorter than them
nah hes shorter than that
he got fogged to the next dimension, unless though girls were giants
celebs lie all the time jake paul is actually like 5'10 and claims 6'1

nah hes shorter than that
he got fogged to the next dimension, unless though girls were giants
celebs lie all the time jake paul is actually like 5'10 and claims 6'1
Nah the girl was probably around his height barefoot but was wearing heels hence the brutal mog

Nah the girl was probably around his height barefoot but was wearing heels hence the brutal mog
moral of the story: wear lifts if going to a formal event to counter the heel fog

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and Cacas112
moral of the story: wear lifts if going to a formal event to counter the heel fog
Yeah but if these women noticed it they would be making fun of him for wearing lifts

Yeah but if these women noticed it they would be making fun of him for wearing lifts
well either way they will make fun of him JFL