Aware Me On Best Facemaxxing Chewing Gum?

T

theanonymousone

Bronze
Hi everyone

I was just wondering what the best type of chewing gum would be for training my face. I really don't want to use regular gum, even "sugar-free" stuff, because if I'm going to be chewing it for any length of time, I want the safest thing as far as ingredients and stuff goes.

So I heard on here that "Falim" is good, and they have a mastic gum flavor, is this the best option given my health (teeth) concerns? I don't care about the flavor, as long as it doesn't taste like straight-up chit.

Thanks everyone

falim is the best

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Deleted member 1464 and theanonymousone
falim is the best

So Falim "mastic" flavor?

And how long do you recommend chewing to start out with? I NEVER chewed gum before, but I did facial exercises so I really doubt my muscles are weak.

You fool. Falim is a turkish gum. Mastic is a harder Greek chewing gum. Go for Mastic. I have both

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
So Falim "mastic" flavor?

And how long do you recommend chewing to start out with? I NEVER chewed gum before, but I did facial exercises so I really doubt my muscles are weak.
flavor doesn't matter they all taste the same (like nothing) I tried multiple flavors no difference

and I'd start with one gum on each side for 30 minutes and work your way up to several hours a day if your masseters can handle it (you can also keep them in the fridge for added hardness)

good luck

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and theanonymousone
flavor doesn't matter they all taste the same (like nothing) I tried multiple flavors no difference

and I'd start with one gum on each side for 30 minutes and work your way up to several hours a day if your masseters can handle it (you can also keep them in the fridge for added hardness)

good luck
i don’t think we should chew for more than 1 hour a day tbh

• +1
i don’t think we should chew for more than 1 hour a day tbh
I don't think it matters as long as you stop before you give yourself TMJ tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464 and theanonymousone
Ok sounds good, thanks guys. They are so cheap anyway I guess I can try both.

Chewed these past weeks for like 6 hours a dayor so.. I loved the pump thats why. It made me look so much better lol. But I started having minor minor clicking on left side and tightness a bit so stopped and im fine now. Gonna do 2 hours a day or every other day of HARD Chewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1464, theanonymousone and 1 other person
dont chew if you have a bloated face, you'll just chipmunkmax instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Framletgod, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Ok sounds good, thanks guys. They are so cheap anyway I guess I can try both.
Try OMC (Open Mouth Chewing), I’d recommend asking @SayNoToRotting for more info, he knows more about chewing than me. Good luck.

• +1
falim is getting too soft for me now, after finishing it, i will switch to mastic gum
which mastic gum you guy chewing? any amazon link i can order from?

• +1
dont let your jaw surpass your zygomatic width

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, theanonymousone and Deleted member 685
Hi everyone

I was just wondering what the best type of chewing gum would be for training my face. I really don't want to use regular gum, even "sugar-free" stuff, because if I'm going to be chewing it for any length of time, I want the safest thing as far as ingredients and stuff goes.

So I heard on here that "Falim" is good, and they have a mastic gum flavor, is this the best option given my health (teeth) concerns? I don't care about the flavor, as long as it doesn't taste like straight-up chit.

Thanks everyone
Chisell gums are the best

• +1
I mean doesn't gum only train masseters or something? I don't see how it would benifit me

• +1
dont let your jaw surpass your zygomatic width

Why? SO i CAN LOOK like a weazle ant? Fuck that. I am jawmaxing to the MAX mofo.When I chew MOTHA FUCKA? My fucking TEMPLARIS GET WIDER... I GET LITERALLY NEW ZYGOS NORTH OF MY ZYGOS.. not even kidding. My faceeeeeGETS T E S O S T E R O N E BBBB yuo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo, theanonymousone and SLA
chewing actually stopped the jaw clicking I had before chewing.

• +1
Falim, two pieces on each side (or more if you can handle it). Have a two-liter bottle of cold water next to you and take a swig whenever it starts to feel too soft. You don't want it to gather up into a mushy ball, that will just actuate your buccinator muscles by unecessarily applying pressure to the side. 1-2 hours each day, if you do it for more than an hour, go easy the next day. I've gained maybe a millimeter on each side from doing this on and off for a few weeks.

• +1
I mean doesn't gum only train masseters or something? I don't see how it would benifit me
training ur masseters passively increases jaw size since it's a muscle like any other and if you're still in puberty it might help with bone growth I guess

but even if ur not it's way more legit than mewing jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, theanonymousone, middayshowers and 2 others
Falim, two pieces on each side (or more if you can handle it). Have a two-liter bottle of cold water next to you and take a swig whenever it starts to feel too soft. You don't want it to gather up into a mushy ball, that will just actuate your buccinator muscles by unecessarily applying pressure to the side. 1-2 hours each day, if you do it for more than an hour, go easy the next day. I've gained maybe a millimeter on each side from doing this on and off for a few weeks.

I didn't realize it was that complicated.

So I DON'T chew this like I'm chewing regular food? There's like a special chewing area I have to focus on? Like in a way that doesn't puff my cheeks out or something?

Sorry to necro this but I just got some sugar-free gum (not mastic yet I'll probably get some later), and I think I heard you are supposed to chew with your mouth OPEN? And chew with the molars in the very back of the mouth? And how to avoid using the buccinators? Also do I keep my tongue in the mewing position while chewing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
giphy.gif

• JFL