aware me on chewing

H

Hunter

Banned
what gum should i get? preferably a gum that i can chew hours on end before its finished to keep the price down. and what is a solid chewing schedule?

I prefer falim gum. Chewing schedule I would say 1-2 hr a day but it depends on you.

I dint aware you on shit heisenberg. Mewing is a scam. If ur already past puberty its useless

100 big pieces they last for a long time.

You fool 7 years 100% chance they hit puberty. Lisyen boyo mike mew says that ur maxilla will be tilted forward it has nothing to do with jaw width. Mewing is good for ur posture and shit cuz thats true. But dont expect to be chad. If you really think mewing works you should look at the maxilla/philtrum to chin ratio.
All their maxillas stayed the same. Only better jawwidth and fwhr cuz of puberty

You fool 7 years 100% chance they hit puberty. Lisyen boyo mike mew says that ur maxilla will be tilted forward it has nothing to do with jaw width. Mewing is good for ur posture and shit cuz thats true. But dont expect to be chad. If you really think mewing works you should look at the maxilla/philtrum to chin ratio.
All their maxillas stayed the same. Only better jawwidth and fwhr cuz of puberty
you better mew than not, you dont want to open mouth and mouth breath, look like an idiot in public

He started when he was 18.......

you better mew than not, you dont want to open mouth and mouth breath, look like an idiot in public
Yeah thats why i said its good for posture

Get some cheap ass sugar free gum and chew 2 of them with your wisdom tooths for 1 hour for 4 days/week, increase the number of gums/hardness of material (some people use wood and literal rubber and shit) every month and you are good to go

Get some cheap ass sugar free gum and chew 2 of them with your wisdom tooths for 1 hour for 4 days/week, increase the number of gums/hardness of material (some people use wood and literal rubber and shit) every month and you are good to go

would you reccomend falim gum?

would you reccomend falim gum?
dunno, as long as it doesn't have sugar got for whatever you feel like. I buy cheap ass gum because I'm broke