Aware me on "sexual dimorphism"

Gengar

Gengar

Moderator 😈
Staff
What does it mean? And is it positive or negative?

positive of course

Positive and it means your looks makes girls wet/wanna fuck you, mostly looking aggressive

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Gengar and 1 other person
google " sexual dimorphism site:lookism.net "

it means you have a yuge cock

Sexual dimorphism = lookng masculine and manly as a male, looking delicate and feminine as a female

The most important features for looking dimorphic for men are:

Strong lower third (jaw and chin), strong brow ridge, thick neck, tall height, broad shoulders, narrow hips and waist, low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Sexual dimorphism = lookng masculine and manly

The most important features for looking dimorphic are:

Strong lower third (jaw and chin), strong brow ridge, thick neck, tall height, broad shoulders, narrow face, low bodyfat
How narrow face is dimorphic?

Negative example:

Look at the comments bruh
"Middle aged lesbian"

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Wincel, kobecel and 1 other person
What does it mean? And is it positive or negative?
it means that males and females of a species look different. basically you look like a man and not androgynous

Negative example:

Look at the comments bruh
"Middle aged lesbian"

kek at that he said "they're all dykes"
he probably would have better chances if they actually were dykes xd

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Thanks for the answers, guys. I just can't fathom why people in the incelosphere would say that sexual dimorphism is more important than aesthetics because then ogres should be slaying left to right, shouldn't they?

Thanks for the answers, guys. I just can't fathom why people in the incelosphere would say that sexual dimorphism is more important than aesthetics because then ogres should be slaying left to right, shouldn't they?
It’s on a spectrum. Too much of anything is not good,

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Newguyaround, Gengar and 5 others
Mix of both like Chico is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It’s on a spectrum. Too much of anything is not good,
this
but also there was some studies which concluded that, in short, the harsher the living conditions the more attractive the manly men will be in a given society

this
but also there was some studies which concluded that, in short, the harsher the living conditions the more attractive the manly men will be in a given society
The harsh conditions make the man manly? Or the harsh conditions make the man more attractive?

The harsh conditions make the man manly? Or the harsh conditions make the man more attractive?
in harsh condition, women prefer more manly men than in "smooth" easy conditions

so like women in Siberia prefer more manly men than women in LA

in harsh condition, women prefer more manly men than in "smooth" easy conditions

so like women in Siberia prefer more manly men than women in LA
Yea I noticed that irl. back home the men tend to have bigger faces and overall burly.